• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling feet

Most effective method for tickling feet

• fingertips

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • sonicare toothbrush

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • comb/hairbrush

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • feathers

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

jocksocks

TMF Novice
When tickling feet, what is the best method to break your lee and make them scream for mercy?

Fingertips
Sonicare toothbrush
Comb/hairbrush
Feathers
Other

Depends on the lee. And what gives the most ticklish results one time may not the next time. My current tickle mate loses it when I nibble on her toes. On the other hand, I am not always tickling to break her. Always fun to experiment and vary the intensity and the result.

When tickling feet, what is the best method to break your lee and make them scream for mercy?

Fingertips
Sonicare toothbrush
Comb/hairbrush
Feathers
Other

Since you seem to be aiming for the most excruciatingly unbearable tickling possible, my own experience points to another implement altogether. Believe it or not, I fashioned a padded mink cover for one of those tiny Black&Decker "detail" sanders known as the Mouse. It is shaped like a small clothes iron and vibrates. The mink cover in place of the sandpaper seems to cushion it just the right amount,.. I have found it to be devastating even on the soles of those ladies who have never been ticklish in their lives,... This degree of tickling torture has never been my objective, mind you,... this is just something I discovered.

LOL I took a ball point pen to my wife's tender soles ONCE and she went absolutely BAT $HIT CRAZY! LOL I am no longer permitted to use that method much to my dismay LOL.

Depends on the lee. And what gives the most ticklish results one time may not the next time.

^ This, basically. I recently found the hairbrush to be really unbearable on my girlfriend's soles and fingertips work well. I would love to try and electric toothbrush and the dental floss device used in Real Tickling

Fingers are always a favorite, and are always handy. However, the Sonicare and the pen put to the soles gives quite an impressive reaction. Oh does that make them sing and dance. Such merriment.

I choose fingertips for two reasons. One, they do tickle quite well and two, it just looks right when you're tickling feet. Sometimes the visual effect can help with the agonizing in the ticklee's situation.Just seeing the wiggling fingers can have a powerful effect.

I choose fingertips for two reasons. One, they do tickle quite well and two, it just looks right when you're tickling feet. Sometimes the visual effect can help with the agonizing in the ticklee's situation.Just seeing the wiggling fingers can have a powerful effect.

this. fingertips...or... fingernails are even better ;)

I like to try different implements and see what works best. :feets: Often it is just fingers. :D

Fingers absolutely crushing the competition! I hope producers are paying attention... Just goes to say how all you need to tickle is a willing 'lee!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back