• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fetish scaring people?

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
I dunno i feel it makes them uncomfortable like i hear girls like ticklish Guys, but i think i may bring it up too often and its scares them...And they dont like to talk about it much...any other guys have this problem? or girls i need your insight here...

Wouldn't call it a 'problem' by any means. If people are uncomfortable about any subject that fascinates you it just means they are uncomfortable. Nothing more. Awkward subjects can't be helped. They say there is a time and a place for everything. Some people don't have times or places at all for certain materials. Tickling is something that makes people wary, uneasy, vulnerable. These feelings lead to unease. Ask a person if they are ticklish and the most common response you get is, "Why?" You can't really blame them; ulterior motives come with asking questions about someone's vulnerabilities. It is mainly about trust. It all has to do with how much someone trusts you. Or, alternatively, how much they want to be touched by you.

I believe Demitri Martin said it best:

"If some one asks you if you're ticklish, whether you say, 'yes,' or, 'no,' you're going to get touched. So, you have to say something like, '[pause] I have diarrhea......and yes, I'm ticklish."

You're bringing up the subject all wrong. If you talk about tickling and how much you like it, 90 percent of girls out there are going to react uncomfortably at first. I knew a girl in college who tickled every guy she could get her hands on. The minute I brought up the fact that I thought it was hot the way she tickled guys, not only did the tickling stop, but she became very self-conscious around me. Think about it like this. Girls walk around every day being hit on, leered at, and pursued by guys who want to sleep with them. The last thing a girl wants to know is that her playful habit of poking her guy friends in the side is giving some random dude in the room a boner.

Your best bet is to introduce tickling into your relationship with your female friends and romantic interests in a non-threatening, natural way. Next time she accidentally brushes your side with her hand, jerk away, even if it doesn't tickle. She's almost certain to ask if you're ticklish. At that point you're good to go. No matter what you say, she'll probably try to tickle you again, at which point you can tickle her. If she doesn't try again, you can still tickle her by saying, "Why, are YOU ticklish?" The ice will be broken and you can escalate the tickling in the future.

The point is, the last thing you want the girl to think is that you're some creepy guy who is trying to use her to give yourself a boner. That's why you shouldn't bring up the fetish, or your interest in tickling in general. What you have to do is create a situation where tickling comes up naturally, and slowly incorporate it into your relationship with your female friend/girlfriend/etc.

I dunno i feel it makes them uncomfortable like i hear girls like ticklish Guys, but i think i may bring it up too often and its scares them...And they dont like to talk about it much...any other guys have this problem? or girls i need your insight here...

You didn't give a hint how you bring it up and how often. If you want to talk about it all the time, it indeed is kinda weird.

And of course they don't like to talk about it much...what is there to talk about? :) It's not religion, world politics or stuff like that where you can have hours of conversation about.

You guys are right.....guess sometimes it gets exciting to talk about...and i guess i get carried away...

i mean in every other of my convos with some of them, ill just talk about getting a ticklish massage or asking do they get tickled and blah blah blah and keep going on and on about it...to the point of the main coversation is just about tickling...

Bringing up your sexual fantasies repitiously during casual social conversations, could cause your listeners to believe your a satyriasis. If you want to have a healthy tickling and sexual relationship(s): don't make it the center of your life!

This is a good thread. In recent years I have noticed many women (certainly here in warm Texas) are getting attractive and special pedicures (decorations on them). That leads me to believe they want their feet to be seen. I have given some of them compliments on the attractiveness of their pedicures. Some seem a bit shy about this. I do not mention tickling. But if they seem to appreciate it I then say my wife (TXGIGGLEE) gets pedicures but they really tickle. When we are out there are times when TXGIGGLEE will ask the women if it tickles her as much. Women seem much more open to discussing this with another woman.

That leads me to believe they want their feet to be seen.

In summer our feet will automatically be seen. So every woman who takes care of her physical appearance will get her feet done, especially since feet who aren't groomed can look really really horrific. It's the same thing with our hands. We don't get manicures to do a favor to hand fetishists. :) We just like to look good from head to toe!

This is a good thread. In recent years I have noticed many women (certainly here in warm Texas) are getting attractive and special pedicures (decorations on them). That leads me to believe they want their feet to be seen. I have given some of them compliments on the attractiveness of their pedicures. Some seem a bit shy about this. I do not mention tickling. But if they seem to appreciate it I then say my wife (TXGIGGLEE) gets pedicures but they really tickle. When we are out there are times when TXGIGGLEE will ask the women if it tickles her as much. Women seem much more open to discussing this with another woman.

It's for fashion, and not for sexual pleasures!

Some people really are retarded. It's simple don't bring it up ever, unless the girl asks u what turns you on fair enough. Tickling to most people is fun and nothing more, there are probably more of us out there than you think, the difference is they don't go around talking about it.
I know I for one would probably stop tickling someone if I knew that next door someone was masturbating to it!

First off i didnt use it for sexual purposes...I asked this question just to get some advice and thank you to the people who answered it politely, not ignorant asses like the one above this post...and if you read the entire thread i already got my answer

eh, i wouldnt worry bout it man, people are gonna think what theyre gonna think regardless

I've noticed there are alot of girls/women that tickle their guy and female friends alot and seem to like it but even when a guy they like or are dating tickle them back in defense, they say they hate to be tickled. There have been times where I get a little poke to the side by a girl and I do it back and she says she doesn't like to be tickled. I want to call her a hypocrit but it might come off as I'm into it WAY more than she is.

Dude, I know a girl(let's call her J) I would call her as soon as I got home from school to talk about it! She even told me WHERE she was ticklish, bro J was awesome, I got up to like a 3 hour conversation on nothing BUT tickling with her. Point to my post is, some people are ok about it.

thanks guys i dont feel that bad now

You shouldn't have felt that 'bad' to begin with. Perhaps you might feel overbearing or insecure about your awkward attempts to bring up a touchy subject (no slight intended). You probably felt alone. Never feel alone. Not just on this specific subject. Being awkward and being subtle are things that are either natural or something you grow in/out of.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back