• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling fetish segment on AOTS mmmfffmmf/fffffff

Not quite too sure what you're saying in that last part, but my point is that nobody really bats an eye at bondage anymore, but I'm sure most people still find tickling weird.

I mean, just imagine being able to feel... like... 70% confident that any girl you get with will be fine with this fetish. Thats how BDSM is, and thats how tickling will be.

Just because fetishes are shown doesnt mean "Oh, that means everyone will be cool to it, it was on tyra so it must be ok!"

Some girls are not into being tied up, some are. Some may be into role play, some may think its weird. Everybody is different

I remember going to SWTickle (which they showed in the clip) when I was about 15. It hasn't been updated, literally, in 7 years. I checked. Way to do your research Show.

I'm curious to know how they got all those clips...?

I'm sure there's a 'logical explanation', but they had ALOT of different clips in that segment...

Interesting.

I'm curious to know how they got all those clips...?

I'm sure there's a 'logical explanation', but they had ALOT of different clips in that segment...

Interesting.

you can find all of them very easily on youtube. in fact, for most of them it said "found on youtube" right there.

I love how the research they did to show how crazy we all are involves a few clips they found on youtube and a webpage that hasn't been updated since 2001. wtf indeed!

welcome to the idiots of mainstream socciety my friend..they are all around and all we can do is laugh to keep from cryin at their stupidity. they know nothing. the clips they showed were old as balls too.

welcome to the idiots of mainstream socciety my friend..they are all around and all we can do is laugh to keep from cryin at their stupidity. they know nothing. the clips they showed were old as balls too.

I noticed that, too.

As for the 'found on youtube', I wonder who spent the time to pick the clips (search for tickle/tickling on YT and you'll get thousands of hits).

Were they chosen at random or based on rating? Did they actually watch all the clips before putting them on TV or just say, 'yeah that's kinky enough, roll it.'?

Just funny to me is all.

I really wanted to see Olivia Munn get tickled. Can't we do something to make it happen?

Does no one understand that pushing the issue with G4 and AOTS is a bad idea? If she doesn't want to do it, then let it go. *sigh* :facepalm:

yeah, bombarding them with e-mail etc. won't make us look good at all. Olivia didn't get tickled, oh well, it's not the end of the world, just move on. At least now we know she's ticklish due to her reaction to the whole thing so it's not a complete loss.

I have seen several references on AOTS about Kevin and Olivia about her feet and tickling. I would hope that one of them or the producers is one of us, but in the closet about it.

Olivia Munn is an model/actress and she has done some stuff before AOTS. I'll let you do your own research if your interested.

I did find this clip on youtube while trying to find the clip about Kevin tickling her feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmh0NAe9Eo&feature=related

Either she has a foot fetish of her own, or just an unusual fear of her feet being touched or tickled and the folks on AOTS are just giving her a hard time about it. Either way, I hope you all enjoy the clip.

From my perspective, she seems uniquely closed-minded about all of this. It's a real turnoff.

Tickling episode

Guys,
Has this happened at the end? I do not see any updates on AOTS' website!
Thanks

i think she just needs to be tied down and her feet extensive tickle tortured for 15 mins straight..i think that'll fix her prissy attitude lol

I agree. I think she is just trying to be funny when she says "the foot fetishists are going to come after me." And yes, she probably was trying to tease in that clip. Anyhow I would take it in jest.

Besides, it's true that a lot of fetishists DO go after girls (at least on youtube, with endless questions and comments, lol)...

she's certainly got pretty feet, and I usually don't come out and say that, either. Nice and soft-looking. Shame she appears to be so self-conscious about them. If i were her co-host trying to lay that whole "let's tie her down and tickle her!" thing, i'd not give her a torturous tickling, but a softer tickling, to show her "see? it's not as bad as it COULD be ;)"

I would assume Olivia Munn is the type who likes to tease. You can easily see that she's overacting with the foot fetish comment. Also, she mentions at the end of that earlier clip that she's ticklish. If she actually hated being tickled, she'd react a lot more awkwardly toward it.

Personally, I just think she likes the attention -- although I'm sure she still doesn't want to be stalked.

sorry, I know it's been a while since this thread has been used. I found a clip from that same episode during the gadget pron segment. 2 quick tickle mentions thought it was pretty funny. one is right at the beginning, the other is at about 3:55, nothing real special but thought you guys might enjoy it.

<object classId="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg29244"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/29244" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/29244" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:480px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#FF9B00;"><a href="http://g4tv.com/" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">Video Game</a> - <a href="http://g4tv.com/e32011" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">E3 2011</a> - <a href="http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/gadgetpr0n/index.html" style="color:#FF9B00;" target="_blank">Gadget Pr0n</a></div>

Someone please repost this on HD or better quality? The Rapidshare link is down and g4tv have took it out from their site too. Please share it just in case only a few of us have it and a virus or something breaks our harddrive... I mean it could be lost forever. We must not let that happen! :D

Thanks for the bump. I was looking for this.

I just downloaded the clip that was in the first post, and due to the quality, I can't tell which specific clips were used in that segment, especially near the beginning with someone's soles being destroyed by a small brush. If anyone can properly identify the clips for me, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back