• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fitness Party

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
A group of female friends of mine, none of whuch have a tickling fetish, just a huge crush on me, have decided to start a weekly tickling party. Every week they come over to my apartment and I cook dinner and we literally tickle each other so that they can lose weight. It's a lot of fun, we have grown to about 10 members each week and we put on a movie and just tickle tickle tickle. As tonight was our third week, they began using restraints and new methods. everyone ganging up on each other in a huge war. Once we are all panting and dripping with sweat, we take a water break and cuddle. Then the tickling continues, the party starts at 6:30 and lasts till about midnight each week, and slowly everyone heads home. Time for you to all get active and stay thin!

A group of female friends of mine, none of whuch have a tickling fetish, just a huge crush on me, have decided to start a weekly tickling party. Every week they come over to my apartment and I cook dinner and we literally tickle each other so that they can lose weight. It's a lot of fun, we have grown to about 10 members each week and we put on a movie and just tickle tickle tickle. As tonight was our third week, they began using restraints and new methods. everyone ganging up on each other in a huge war. Once we are all panting and dripping with sweat, we take a water break and cuddle. Then the tickling continues, the party starts at 6:30 and lasts till about midnight each week, and slowly everyone heads home. Time for you to all get active and stay thin!

WTF (meant as a strange compliment actually)

Thanks,
K

Hopefully you can market it as the next great fitness craze, and I'll see your infomercial on late-night T.V. Thanks FLBowler.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back