• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Flash Game

Droopies

TMF Regular
Got this from TMF...don't see it anywhere here yet.
Your browser should have shockwave add in.
Unzip all the files in one folder...then "start.html"...to play with her :)
Note: no translation and sound :(

Attachments

• anime.zip
    648.8 KB · Views: 4,823
droopies said:
Got this from TMF...don't see it anywhere here yet.
Your browser should have shockwave add in.
Unzip all the files in one folder...then "start.html"...to play with her :)
Note: no translation and sound :(
Could you to post some Screen Caps, please ?. Thanks you.

This is the old Flash game that was posted some time before that looks like the screen cap I have posted here. However... it seems to be an upgraded version of the game. It's the trial version, so you're restricted in what you can do... but, from what I saw, she seems to react much more strongly to the tickling now. *shrug*

Attachments

• the ninja girl =O.JPG
    the ninja girl =O.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,404
Cos, i would if i could...how do i capture image on a macromedia flash?

edit: ah ok...there's the cap now...you can also tickle her feet now :)

Last edited:
Thanks you Jaynin, this one give me an idea about its look !. Well friend droopies, i'm not really sure, but i believe than if you hit "Prt-Scr" key on your keyboard, you'll get it !!. Try it, it's easy.

-> droopies.

*Well* found.
Saw the earlier version; this one is even better.

:)

You can get it in english by going onto the website and clicking the "English" link on the upper right, then downloading the trial version. When you unzip it, all of the commands are in English

Can someone post the link to get the English version so we dont need to download the program to get to it? Thanks!
I liked the first one and if this one is an improvment I'd like to try it.

No use: the english version is still the older 1.06 release.
To get the newer animations, such as the foot tickling, you need the 1.12a.

Most of the Settings deal with obscuring menu panels or changing the outward appearance of the victim.

I managed to navigate through them...

oooo, i saw the 1st version of this...and this is updated hmm? *downloads* :) lets see

yup, this is good, but as has been said, no sound which is a shame

Last edited:
it's ok but I would of loved to play the whole way through instead of having to pay for it

I thought this was neat and actually bought it. Beware, they require a non-free email account, and will give the address out to dozens of spammers.

the real game is out, you got to pay for the real one, that's just nuts I think cuz it's the same thing no mater what you do

Wow the bad points aside (thanks Betchass for the warning) this is actually very very well made. I was stunned by the simulated physics of Kasumi's hair and her expression. Certainly got my attention. Did anyone try tickling her for extended periods of time? I thought I noticed the animation of her struggling getting faster and faster, simulating her getting hysterical.

Still my favourite flash game, in term of tickling anyway ^^ . Good post :D .

Betchass, I can't hold back my curiosity anymore. What's new in the full version that the trial doesn't have? I'm interested in whether you can tickle her to harder laughter than what the trial gives.

does anyone know if the creator of this game is gonna make another one? :D

Hungarian2 said:
does anyone know if the creator of this game is gonna make another one? :D

I'll second that question. He has to do up everyone of the DOA girls before I'm happy :happy:

SyDemon said:
I'll second that question. He has to do up everyone of the DOA girls before I'm happy :happy:

I bet there's lots of guys who'd love to "do up" the DOA girls. lmao (I just couldn't resist)

The commercial game has some scenes more and the foot tickling part; anyway no sound.

The reactions are simply animations, no real connection between how long the action is performed or where; the responses are random frames so it give the impression of the different reacction.

Somewhere on the site there is the full version already posted; in teh case that you can't find it i can post the full version that i've downloaded here ;)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back