• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING FOR CHARITY poll.

Would you like to participate in a ticklish fundraiser?

• Thanks, but no thanks. Count me out.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Count me in as a ticklee!

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Count me in as a tickler!

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve on the RULES COMMITTEE.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve as a REGIONAL COORDINATOR.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve on a REGIONAL WELCOMING COMMITTEE.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve as the REGIONAL TREASURER.

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I'm a female ticklee and interested in being a Ticklee if it is decided that it can be a M/F event .I'm in Arizona :)

I'll be a Lee and perhaps a Ler if m/f is allowed. However, I've never attended any sort of tickle gatherings and I wouldn't be apt to attend if it was public.

-Jamandi-

hey

I sorta was thinking this to myself, except that we would convince someone in the hollywood industry to do it. Lets say for example, Britney Spears was to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live and he agreed to go along with this. (for ratings boost of course) Someone would pay a ton of dough to tickle Spears's bare feet. (maybe guy in studio, etc) But why would she go along with it? Have this sum of money (probably in the thousands) go towards the actress's/singer's/etc favorite charity, so here if she denied it, she would look like a bad guy.

Brillant, huh?

NiceGuy833 said:
Well, since I live in NY, I could be close to either the Midwest or Northeast locations. I dunno. Might decide to be a ler at those events. Who knows.

Come join us in the Midwest, and we'll make it worth your while (especially if you're a "lee"). I just love "lee" guys! They're yummy!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Welcome to the latest friends to show their interest: tickleshotel, Jamandi and NiceGuy833 (Who I have placed in Northeast for time being - he may go to midwest).

As of 3:00 AM on 7/3/2004, Pacific Daylight Time, we have:
32 Volunteer Ticklees
36 Volunteer Ticklers
5 Volunteers for the Rules Committee
4 Volunteers for the Regional Coordinators, and
5 Volunteers for the Regional Welcomming Committees.
2 Volunteer for the Regional Treasurer.

These numbers do not reflect the possible rules change which would allow m/f tickling in addition to the f/m already planned.

Here is the revised list of potential participants. Keep spreading the word so we canmake this list grow!

UNITED KINGDOM VOLUNTEERS
chrisheaven - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)
BlackDragon

EASTERN CANADA (Possibly meeting with the NORTHEAST group unless more Canadians join in the festivities!)
leafstk - Ticklee
Ticklish Brad - Ticklee

BELGIUM
Revolter - 'Ler if the rules change.

NORTHEAST VOLUNTEERS:
TicklingIsLife - Ticklee
milagros317 - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)
TickledToDeath - Ticklee
tickler29 - Tickler (if the rules are changed)
shygirl - Tickler
tklgal226 - Tickler / Regional Welcoming Committee
Cecilia - Tickler (& 'lee if the rules change)
njjen3953 - Tickler
lergirl69 - Tickler
Adam55 - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)
arcma - Ticklee
NiceGuy833 - Tickler (if the rules change)

MIDSOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Italian_Touch - Ticklee / Rules Committee / Regional Coordinator (& 'ler if the rules change) Thank you I_T!

MIDWEST VOLUNTEERS
kis123 _ Tickler
areenactor _ Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)
WraithTickler - Ticklee
Jamandi - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)

SOUTHWEST VOLUNTEERS
steph - Tickler
TicklishSinner - Tickler
EvlJester - Ticklee
Jay Tee - Ticklee
marcon72 - Ticklee?
mgctouch - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)
tickleshotel - Ticklee if the rules change.

Things are looking better every day but we still have a long way to go to pull this off. At this point, the only group who could pull it off are located in the North East region. Thanks for a strong showing there!

I am bumping this back up just in case there are more interested members. We need quite a few more participants to make it work. The final outcome is up to you.

mgctouch said:
I am bumping this back up just in case there are more interested members. We need quite a few more participants to make it work. The final outcome is up to you.

Where are my Midwest "lers" at???????? I know there are more lers than me in the Midwest.

Where is Natural Tickler? Isn't he from the Midwest? If he is, I may have a proposition for him.............:devil:

kis123 said:
Where are my Midwest "lers" at???????? I know there are more lers than me in the Midwest.

Where is Natural Tickler? Isn't he from the Midwest? If he is, I may have a proposition for him.............:devil:

I'm listening....:D

natural tickler said:
I'm listening....:D

Ahhhhhh! There he is!

Are you going to join the Midwest division or not? If you do, I might even retire my running shoes..........;)

Welcome to natural tickler. Glad to have you aboard.

As of 9:30 PM on 7/12/2004, Pacific Daylight Time, we have:
33 Volunteer Ticklees
37 Volunteer Ticklers
5 Volunteers for the Rules Committee

These numbers do not reflect the possible rules change which would allow m/f tickling in addition to the f/m already planned.

Here is the revised list of potential participants. Keep spreading the word so we canmake this list grow!

BlackDragon

EASTERN CANADA (Possibly meeting with the NORTHEAST group unless more Canadians join in the festivities!)
leafstk - Ticklee
Ticklish Brad - Ticklee

BELGIUM

NORTHEAST VOLUNTEERS:
TicklingIsLife - Ticklee
TickledToDeath - Ticklee
shygirl - Tickler
njjen3953 - Tickler
lergirl69 - Tickler
arcma - Ticklee

MIDSOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Italian_Touch - Ticklee / Rules Committee / Regional Coordinator (& 'ler if the rules change) Thank you I_T!

MIDWEST VOLUNTEERS
kis123 _ Tickler
WraithTickler - Ticklee
natural tickler - Ticklee

SOUTHWEST VOLUNTEERS
steph - Tickler
TicklishSinner - Tickler
EvlJester - Ticklee
Jay Tee - Ticklee
marcon72 - Ticklee?

Things are looking better every day but we still have a long way to go to pull this off. At this point, the only group who could pull it off are located in the North East region. Thanks for a strong showing there!

natural tickler said:
umm, sorry mgctouch, I'm a ler

translated to english, that means he's too affraid to let someone like kis123 have a go at him! hehehe :p

steve

Great idea, but some questions

I think the idea of tickling for charity is a superb one. You can count on me to volunteer in both the tickler and ticklee capacities as well as committee work if needed. However, have we decided on a charity? Some sororities, fratenities, and other philanthropic organizations may be interested in joining forces (as well as offering ticklee/tickler members - you never know how open minded people will be with the right cause). I have asked several non-ticklephile females over the years if they would ever participate in such a charity event and every one has said they would.

In addition, proceeds would likely increase in a variety of ticklers/ticklees was offered. For instance if a lady wants to be a 'lee and wants to offer either m/f or f/f tickling or both let her! The object is to raise money as well as have fun. More variety = wider audience = more ca$h!

Secondly, do we want to have a live event? A series of live events? A recorded (filmed) event to be sold with proceeds to charity? Do we want to offer our ticklees to be tickled by our ticklers alone or allow any donors from the public to tickle them, too? Great idea, so let's flesh it out and make it happen. Count on me for any assistance I may reasonably provide (including my tickling talents as well as my ticklish feet).

Cordially yours,

Professor Tickle

areenactor said:
translated to english, that means he's too affraid to let someone like kis123 have a go at him! hehehe :p

steve

sorry, steve NT is never scared. Its just that I like giving more than receiving...:D

besides, I can take the best Kis can dish out and then some

natural tickler said:
sorry, steve NT is never scared. Its just that I like giving more than receiving...:D

besides, I can take the best Kis can dish out and then some

Last I heard, talk is cheap! Put your charity where your mouth is. I can dish out just as good as I take if not better!!:cool:

You know kis, I have heard that a million times, from a million different ladies, and they all couldn't solve NT, let alone take what NT can dish out. What makes you think you're different from all the rest??:D :p

natural tickler said:
You know kis, I have heard that a million times, from a million different ladies, and they all couldn't solve NT, let alone take what NT can dish out. What makes you think you're different from all the rest??:D :p

Because I'm special, that's why! Long live lady lers!!!!!:devil: ;)

Welcome to professor tickl. Glad to have you aboard.

As of 2:00 AM on 7/16/2004, Pacific Daylight Time, we have:
35 Volunteer Ticklees
39 Volunteer Ticklers
6 Volunteers for the Rules Committee

BlackDragon

leafstk - Ticklee
Ticklish Brad - Ticklee

BELGIUM

NORTHEAST VOLUNTEERS:
TicklingIsLife - Ticklee
TickledToDeath - Ticklee
shygirl - Tickler
njjen3953 - Tickler
lergirl69 - Tickler
arcma - Ticklee

MIDSOUTH VOLUNTEERS

MIDWEST VOLUNTEERS
kis123 _ Tickler
WraithTickler - Ticklee
natural tickler - Tickler (if the rules change)
professor tickl - Ticklee (& 'ler if the rules change)

SOUTHWEST VOLUNTEERS
steph - Tickler
TicklishSinner - Tickler
EvlJester - Ticklee
Jay Tee - Ticklee
marcon72 - Ticklee?

as a proud Canadian, I'd be happy to join the North Easterner's :D I'd like Clair to be my ler, but I know she'd rather "watch" LOL :p :D

It is with regret...

...That I am annoucing that I will no longer be pushing this event.

It has become apparent to me that the only viable place for such an event would be somewhere in the Northeast but even then the number of participants and the possibility of funds raised would not be enough to make it a successful charity event.

I can't say that I am not surprised that we didn't get more people but I do know that I gave it a try.

I was actually surprised, and grateful, to all of those who did come forward.

If anybody else wishes to try to keep this going, please give it your best shot. I will still be glad to participate if we can actaully makeit work.

For all of the ladies who participated in this thread, I would be honored to be your 'lee anytime (Although I would love the opportunity for turning the tables!)

I hope that somehow this can work in the future.

All the best to you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back