• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling, for FUN or for PAIN??

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
I am posting this in response to some very sick stories I have read latly.

I pose before the entire forum this question: What is tickling anymore? for fun? or for suffering?

I have seen many people who seem to love both sides. Some people love the gentel form of tickling, or even the slightly ruff form, for show of control, and thats ok. But I have seen a whole new breed of tickling, a rather sick breed. Of unspeakable torment and misery. Is this tickling? or is this just torture?

I always thought tickling to be something of a fun nature. Fun between parents and their children, fun between friends, even sexual fun between lovers. All of that is fine. But nowadays I am seeing more and more people who are fans of really really sadistic tickling. I dont consider that tickling, I consider that torture. More and more people are fans of people getting ruthlessly tickled for hours or even DAYS unend. I think that that is a disgrace to this community.

Tickling really was used as a form of torture in midevil times. I thought humanity was past such things, but if people are really torturing people like this now, by tickling for hours unend. Then is this community helping people or hurting people?

I swear, people are getting me sick. Ive read stories recently of people getting trapped and tickled for the rest of their life. This is sick.

What is it that makes people happy out of making others suffer? ISNT TICKLING SUPPOSE TO BE FUN? AND SUPPOSE TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY?

people use it now as a form of strick control and even revenge. I can see one tickle torturing their sibling for a pay back, or a friend for revenge for something, but some of this ultra sexual, and living toy stuff makes me want to puke.

Who here agrees with me?

Who else here thinks that tickling is suppose to be for pleasure and not for pain?

I think that tickling is suppose to be a sensual way of communication between people. I think it is suppose to be for harmless innocent fun, or for happy, sexual pleasure, NEVER for torture, NEVER for evil sadistic torment and DEFINATLY NOT TO GET PEOPLE OFF ON OTHER PEOPLES SUFFERING.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAY? what happened to the days when tickling was innocent, what happened to the days when tickling was something known as fun for everyone, why do people have to take something as fun as tickling and turn it into a method for suffering?

cant anyone leave anything good anymore?

Please people who think like I do in this, back me up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always personally preferred tickling to be pleasurable, but there are those who prefer a more hardcore tickling torture style.

I do not believe it is right to call people who enjoy that style sickos because afterall there are plenty of other people in the world who think that just the fact we enjoy tickling the way we do (pleasurable or not) is really sick.

In any case, I'm going to step aside and allow discussion on this topic since it is sure to be an interesting one. Please keep in mind the politeness rule while posting your replies.

Tickling is something that has never been anything else than a lot of fun to me. I get a buzz from it that I dont from anything else, and I certainly know when enough is enough.

I can agree with some of the points in the original post, I dont think the situation is quite as bad as its made out to be though.

I think that the evil, nasty tickling scenarios are mostly fictional. I see the same thing with domination stories in general, where the trend is to emphasise the extremes.

I personally agree with your distaste for "violent" tickling scenarios. I have gone as far as to create a "no excessive violence or bad taste" rule for the groups I operate, in response to some of the disturbing material I've seen elsewhere (although of course, people should also be free to post the rough stuff, at those sites that welcome it).

To me, tickling is supposed to be fun :) Whether a playful thing between friends, or the mildest form of domination, I don't like for it to be hurtful or violent.

Love to all,

As a person who had tickling used on her excessively in her past as a means of control to be able to rape me on more than one occasion, I agree whole-heartedly with your comments and observations FeatherFeet.

However if people like the extreme type of tickling and it is consensual then I guess that is down to them and their right to choose to go down that route as well, but personally it is not for me.

FeatherFeet said:
I swear, people are getting me sick. Ive read stories recently of people getting trapped and tickled for the rest of their life.

I have never heard of anything like this before. Where did you get this from?

Look tickling is supposed to be fun and wildly stimulating
and sometime it can be to the point where you can control yourself. Thats why a lot of people dont like to be tickled. They loose control and i'm sure ticklemad can attest to this you are laughing while saying noand the person uses that as a reason to continue.

I also think tickling should be for fun or pleasure and it never should be used to cause suffering. I am pretty sure the stories you have read are fictional and that's where it stops. There are both women and men who are very ticklish who love to be tickled as well as those who can't stand to be tickled at all or just briefly at best. I think if you are tickling someone who likes it even though they are very ticklish you should have them give you a "safe" word before you start tickling them that they can call out if the tickling becomes too intense for them. I think you should stop tickling a person who is very ticklish but doesn't enjoy being tickled as soon as they ask you to stop. On the other hand I know or have heard of women who are not ticklish but really like to have their feet tickled because it relaxes them or feels good.

John D. Schmidt said:
On the other hand I know or have heard of women who are not ticklish but really like to have their feet tickled because it relaxes them or feels good.

These girls are brilliant.

Excessive non-consensual tickle torture of an unwilling victim. I'll be honest, I find the concept very provocative and stimulating. Most of the tickling videos I've seen revolve around this very theme, at least in plot, so I guess I'm not the only one. I love hearing about and/or witnessing such instances, but would never participate in them. If I walked by an alley and saw a mugging/beating taking place, I'd call the police immediately. However if I walked by that same alley, and saw somebody being held down and gangtickled in an excessive, torturous manner, I'd probably pull up a chair and break out the popcorn.

Having said that, I'm also a big fan of playful and consensual tickling. I've enjoyed such tickling since early childhood, literally as long as I can remember.

I admit it...

I have fantasies about men tickling a girl/woman without any consent... sadistically torturing her just for their fun including f. e. pleading, crying, bondage, gagging, losing control of her body-functions and so on...

I also have cockold-like fantasies about my girlfriend undergoing such treatment while i am either forced to watch or do it even unsolicited.

It always includes the aspect of her pantyhosed/stockinged/socked feet abasingly smelled and made jeering comments about...

Because i will never find a woman who fits into that fantasy and would agree to outplay those dreams i will never ever fulfil them. period.

I would like to know about the deep psychological roots of this - so feel free to analyze me. :D

if that is consensual and it is a tickle torture where both people agree to it, but one is acting like it is torture then that is ok, but doing it to someone against their will is wrong. In a way its the same thing as rape, because you are getting sexual pleasure from someone without their concent is it not? Also, I have nothing bad to say about consensual tickle torture or bondage, i enjoy getting tickle tortured in bondage myself by friends and my girlfriend, of course its never taken to a point of real torment its all in fun. I am against the EXTREME AND COMPLETLY UNMERCIFUL forms of it, in which the ticklee has no say in their fate. I personally think it is no less a torture than the rack or many other tortures in midevil times.

btw admin, im sorry for cursing, ill be a lil kinder in my words. But my opinions on this issiue will stay the same. And as for that person who asked about the story where someone is trapped for the rest of their lives, read that mary kate and ashly one. in the stories section.

I prefer consensual tickling, more than forced tickling, because i wouldn't like to experiment something than i don't want, so i can't to force anybody to receive what doesn't want. So, must to have an agree between tickler & ticklee. But this's just my taste and i respect opinions of eachone.

There is consensual tickling, non-consensual tickling, and then there is consentual non-consensual tickling where the 'lee is totally at the 'ler's mercy but where there IS trust that it won't go too far.
Completely non-consensual tickling is something people like to talk about but it is best left to fantasy. You have to be a pretty sick bastard to do it in real life. It's the fetishist equivelant of rape.

nessonite said:
There is consensual tickling, non-consensual tickling, and then there is consentual non-consensual tickling where the 'lee is totally at the 'ler's mercy but where there IS trust that it won't go too far.
Completely non-consensual tickling is something people like to talk about but it is best left to fantasy. You have to be a pretty sick bastard to do it in real life. It's the fetishist equivelant of rape.

Nessonite thank you so much for posting that, I unfortunately have been victim to the latter more than once with the last act thrown in on top having used tickling as a means to render me completely helpless. It is nice to see someone acknowledging all sides of tickling

It's really a shame that something like that happened to you, ticklemad. :(
I am glad that it didn't turn you against the whole scene. I really wouldnt blame you if it had.

i really just find things wrong with people getting off on other peoples pain. I think thats in human. I mean, i personally think the people who write about it and stuff, are just sick bastards, cuz thats like fantasicing about raping someone. But they still have a right to do so, i just wish there would be a completly seperate section of the site JUST for that.......so that the people who dont support it dont have to view it.

This is so so so subjective.

It's purely fictional stories. This is the same arguement as banning violent movies and video games for depicting violence. It's not real, no discussions have ever been brought up in this board concerning non-consenual tickling (as it is rather hard to get someone to agree to it). Let the stories be, they harm no one, they are in a fantasy world, where they are as harmless as air. I play violent games daily, and I have no desire to go out and kill someone. :D

Just my two cents.

For pleasure, for pleasure, for pleasure...These people that get off on doing it until someone wets their pants, cries, passes out (none of which I would ever do) need to have their heads examined. Just my 2 cents.

(Tries to figure out how to stick out my pierced tongue at you...)

xoxo

oohh yes... sure... we should ALL be angels...

But when it REALLY matters... where are all the pharisees THEN !!?

Tickling to me is fun, the only way for it to be a turn on for me if it's going to lead to something sexual. It's really only "painful" for me on my armpits because I am EXTREMELY ticklish there, it tickles so much it hurts.

I had read stories here that involves tickling not only for the rest of their lives but for all eternity due to the time space manipulations of the god-like tickler. I must admit that I was somewhat traumatised by the stories.

Although I agree with the thread starters view, I remind myself that these stories are fiction and the writer simply wishes to explore the extremes of his fantasy.

I'm definitely a fan of happy, playful tickling where the tickler would probably end up laughing almost as much as the ticklee since it's trusted, consensual tickling.

I think the ticklishness, physical or psychological, flows both ways. Something like a scenario where a joke teller can end up laughing together with the joke listeners.

ticklemad said:
Nessonite thank you so much for posting that, I unfortunately have been victim to the latter more than once with the last act thrown in on top having used tickling as a means to render me completely helpless. It is nice to see someone acknowledging all sides of tickling

I feel uncontrollable anger towards the bastard that has done that to you. I wish you were She-Hulk at that time so that you have the strength to smack him to the ground.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back