• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for fun question.

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
If you had to tickle someone's barefeet in the stocks for fun this person would be off the charts ticklish and they could not see who was doing the tickling would you have fun doing it no matter if it was a man or a women? Or if you were barefoot in the stocks blindfoled would it freak you out to not know who was doing the tickling or would it make it more exciting to wonder???

It is always wicked fun. Only one time, this girl was so ticklish and claimed she liked being tickled (she wasn't in the stocks), SCREAMED so loudly i couldn't really ticker her....

1 in 10,000....very rare....
99.9% of all other times, its always good fun.

It is always wicked fun. Only one time, this girl was so ticklish and claimed she liked being tickled (she wasn't in the stocks), SCREAMED so loudly i couldn't really ticker her....

1 in 10,000....very rare....
99.9% of all other times, its always good fun.

That's why you need to lock her in! :)

To answer the original post, I would have fun doing it, but I'd only be turned on by it if the feet were female. I think it would be more of a funny experience if the feet were male.

Or if you were barefoot in the stocks blindfoled would it freak you out to not know who was doing the tickling

It would definitely freak me out. I'm very picky about who can tickle me and who can't.

It would depend who was in the pool of possible lers. If I was with a group of friends, then it wouldn't make too much difference. If there were people I didn't know or didn't want to play with around, then yeah it would freak me out.

That having been said, there is absolutely nothing appealing to me about the idea of being in stocks. I don't have anything against it, exactly - it's just something that I have never had any inclination to try.

"bare feet" is two words.

I would imagine that, for most people here, it wouldn't be "fun" unless the person being tickled was of the sex appropriate to the interest of the person doing the tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back