• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling for money - right or wrong??

Meister1957

HI All

have a dilemma I would like some opinions on please:

a casual and platonic ( female) friend of mine needs to make some extra money, so I made a suggestion to her:

She knows about my tickle fetish and I propsed to pay her for tickling me. I made it clear no sexual contact, or any nudity, would be involved - I simply want her to tie me up and tickle the c..p out of me for a while.

She is thinking about it ( we are good mates and open with each other) and the way i see it its a 'win=win' situation - she can make some cash and i get a little fantasy fulfilled. But, even though she seems to be ok with it, there is a little voice in my head saying I am taking advantage of her money troubles.

Before I take this further, I would like to know what others think. As they say, asnwers on a postcard please...........

Meister

Well I think it would be a lot harder for her if you were to tickle her, but if she's in control, I think the whole thing is a little less taboo. I say set it up, let her think about it and make sure she knows she can back out at any time. If you make it a very safe and calm atmosphere so she doesn't feel like a prostitute, things should go well.

Money between friends can be fine or can cause problems whether for tickle or car waxing or loaning or gifting. Assuming there is no sexual connotation (this won't be a turn-on for either of you), then I'd treat it as any other exchange of money between friends - focus on the friendship first. When i was in college, a female friend used to put my papers in good printed format and part of her payment was in tickling me.

if your both ok with it then go for it, your both open about the situation so theres no foul play.

I would say its an odd situation for friends to be in, but if it works for you both then why not :)

Just stay on top of it, these things can get...awkward.

I know I wouldn't do it because it would be the most awkward thing ever, but if she's okay with it and as long as she's doing it on an informed basis - which she apparently is since she knows about your tickling fetish - I'd say it's her problem whether she does it or not.

Kudos to you for even having the balls to propose it though! :)

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend you leave out any talk of fetish or erotic pleasure you might derive from the situation. When a woman has this information, she's likely to charge more money per hour, or per session. For some women, the fetish aspect could be a deal breaker. Just tell her the tickling is for stress relief. It's really nobody's business but your own how much you like something.

Best of luck!

Most sexual/erotic activity between men and women has some sort of financial backstory somewhere (even if it isn't money changing hands). Agree to try it once on a non-committal basis and if it is a success, it will work out a lot cheaper than the marraige route.

1) dilemma.

2) casual and platonic ( female) friend.

3) make some extra money.

4) knows about my tickle fetish.

5) I propsed to pay her for tickling me.

6) no sexual contact, or any nudity, would be involved.

7) I simply want her to tie me up and tickle the c..p out of me.

8) She is thinking about it she seems to be ok with it.

9) get a little fantasy fulfilled.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input Guys.

'Don't ask jus tickl' raised a valid point. My friend was a bit puzzled what I might get out of this ( she's not in 'the world') so I assured her it was a personal pleasure that I derive from it, and need not really concern her as such.

If she is still up for it I think I'll give it a go - and without her even knowing it this might be the best money I ever spend.

For sure I'll keep it on a 'just for fun' level - she is a good mate and i want to be able to not feel awkward about it afterwards - if it happens. And if it does, I'll share in the 'true stories' section - hopefully!

The things we do to satisfy our 'habit' eh..............

Meister

"The Morality of the situation escapes me"

That is a quote that an old friend of mine and I would share when we encountered issues like the OP's It was always meant as a joke, due to our tendency to white/black things at that point in our lives, but it was always a tip off that the topic was a lot more serious and deep then we were giving it credit for.

In this case there is an aspect of the 'exchange' that you are discussing that should be looked at.

If you are indeed her friend, and have the cash to spare to pay for what to you is a sexual activity, then why not just gift her the cash as a friend? Here, you need this. I can spare it.

That to me is what friends do.

And it's why you are perhaps feeling that there is something wrong with the situation. It's not that you are taking advantage, or that there are odd currents in the interaction given the relationship, but simply put, there is a far more moral and responsible course of action.

You are also basically asking your friend to engage in a physical interaction for money. The why and specific what are not significant. You are hiring her body (In this case as a Ler, so her fingers mostly). and that is also a moral line that is a hard cross for many to handle.

Good luck.
Myriads

If everyone is comfortable with it, then yes. there's nothing wrong with it. It seems like that's doubtful here, though. In light of that, I like Myriads' suggestion a lot.

There is no point in asking for advice, and then not listening to it.

Myriads has a very valid point - the same one my 'little voice' was making.

Best not to mix friendship and self-gratification. I'll bow out of this one. But it was enlightening to hear other people's opinions.

I totally agree with Myriads - and usually I'm the guy who says "Go for it!"

If you decided to open a clip store, and hired her, as a model, to either be tickled by you or her to tickle you, easier case, morally and legally - she's now an actress, just in a little sexy video, paid for her work, contracts signed, etc.

But paying her to tickle you...Okay, first off, eventually she may tell someone, and/or figure out you're getting turned on by tickling.
If a good friend of mine, who was female, offered me money to spank them, tickle them, dress as a cop and "arrest them" or whatever fantasy people have..... because I come here, I'd immediately figure out she has a fetish for that particular task.

Paying someone to tickle you...is going to be kind of odd for a vanilla, and if she has an IQ above mentally disabled, at some point, before, during, or after, her mental wheels will start turning.

Now, she may still agree KNOWING it turns you on - I'd probably take the money if I had a wealthy friend who wanted to get off watching me vacuum the carpet or something, for example, but it would be a totally different experience than if she just asked me to clean her carpet and went to work or something.

Honestly, you're definitely skirting the edges of prostitution - paying someone to sexually gratify you. For something that tame, I doubt you'd go to jail, unless you lied about it and they were sex hating prudes.

Morally and to be safe legally, I think you should just give her the money, say "Thanks for being my friend, here's some help, you can pay me back or not, ..." whatever and however you wish to handle it, but THEN, tell her you love being tickled and then ask her to tickle you.

Honesty is the best policy in this case.

If you're tricking your friend into satisfying your sexual pleasures, paid or not, EVENTUALLY she'll find out, and you could have a potential huge enemy on your hands...or a few enemies, if she tells her and your friends. And then paying her for it, that's a whole 'nother ball game.

There's countless stories here of people and their friends who know of their fetish and indulge them - girls getting foot rubs from their foot fetish having friends, etc.
Best that it all stays out in the open, so you don't get burned later.

Over the years, I've paid a few of my female co-workers to allow me to video-tape their feet (and eventually TICKLE them).
As long as they know exactly what your intentions are and there are no surprises, it should be fine.
I've made a promise to all of the girls I've done this with that I would never EVER post pics of vids of them, which I never have done since I started this in 2003.
I would never betray their trust. When I told them this they agreed.
I've kept my promise to them.

Paying for a service doesn't always make one morally bankrupt.

If you are going to give your friend $$$, why not get something in return?!?

The moralists will say "because it turns him on".

Big F in' deal.

If I hire a hot 19 year old female college student to mow my lawn and she shows up in a bikini and I give Mr. Peepers a rubdown and make a mess while sneaking peeks out the bathroom window does that ....

Uh, I forgot exactly where I was going with that, but you get the idea.

People, it's tickling, it isn't life and death.
I swear, people here get more worked up about it than the rest of the world.

"Right" and "wrong" are points of view.

I believe in situational ethics, not transcendent morality, and so I view a commercial exchange involving "sex for money" as being perfectly moral and ethical as long as both parties agree and consent (i.e., a woman who is coerced into being a prostitute would not be part of an ethical transaction in my view).

I realize that you're paying for tickling and not sex, but the end result is sexual pleasure for you, so you're paying for sexual arousal by extension. Which is fine in my world.

Others have brought up practical considerations which should be taken into account. Can you trust her not to out you, etc? But in terms of right and wrong, I can't imagine why this would be wrong.

it's no different then paying a lady at a dungeon for tickles if you ask me.

I see nothing wrong with it. And to Myriads point, I'm assuming this isn't a life or death situation, like I can't pay rent, I can't pay bills, I can't feed myself. If it's that type of situation then obviously just give her the money if you can spare it.

I believe in situational ethics, not transcendent morality, and so I view a commercial exchange involving "sex for money" as being perfectly moral and ethical as long as both parties agree and consent (i.e., a woman who is coerced into being a prostitute would not be part of an ethical transaction in my view).

Well...that brings up the question then if his friend would also do it if she didn't need money. If she won't - I guess it's not perfectly moral and ethical.

I'm absolutely sure she does know, because he said she knows about the tickling fetish.

Sounds to me like the models in the tickle videos we all watch. They understand what "we" are getting out of it, even though they may not understand it. But to them, it's still just tickling.

If you're both fine with it, then it's whatever. Don't over think a good situation.

There is no point in asking for advice, and then not listening to it.

Myriads has a very valid point - the same one my 'little voice' was making.

Best not to mix friendship and self-gratification. I'll bow out of this one. But it was enlightening to hear other people's opinions.
It's your decision, but I recommend you think real carefully before committing to the decision to abort. Don't let yourself be guilt-tripped into letting this once-in-a-lifetime chance slide by. The truth is that none of us have any business setting border lines of morality for you. I can tell you from experience how it feels to know that I let a golden opportunity slip by because I let somebody else influence my decision.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back