• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling friend's mom's nyloned feet. MF/F

medikation65

TMF Master
I was 18, and at a female friend's house. NOT a love interest, but a good friend. We wanted to go to the bar to meet a bunch of people for a birthday. We had agreed to meet first and have a beer together, and then go out after. Line-ups at this bar were frequent so we wanted to go early, (8:00 or so) at about 7:30 or so we got a phone call from our ride saying that he couldn't make it anymore. So we needed a ride to the bar. (drinking and driving was never a thing for either of us). So we had to ask her mother to drive us. Here's where the story gets good!

My friend, Jessica, said; "We'll go and ask my mom for a ride. She'll be more inclined to say yes if you come with me." So I said sure. Jessica's mother was about 42 or so at the time. She was a sales rep or something. She was thin and tall, about 5 11'. We entered the room and found her lying on her stomach reading a magazine. She was always fun and friendly to me, and smiled and said "Oh hi!" when she saw me.

Jessica said in a whiney voice; "Mom....we are going to a party and our ride cancelled" As she asked she climbed onto the bed and sat beside her mother. I went to the side of the bed and noticed her nyloned feet were hanging over the edge...but shoes on still. (Rats!) Jessica's mom replied; "Sweetie I JUST got home. I haven't even eaten anything yet."

"Come on, ppllleeaaassee!!!!??" Jessica said in a baby-voice.

"Mmmm..." was the reply from her mother. This basically meant yes, but we had to get her going NOW, or we'd be waiting in line. "Come on, let's go," Jessica said. Her mother laughed and said; "You little goofs are so impatient!" still looking at her magazine.

THEN Jessica poked her mom in the ribs, and she squirmed in response. So Jessica did it again, more squirming. Then again, and her mom responded with a squirming/giggling; "Get outta here!"

"We gotta go now though!" Jessica said smiling. "Mmmm." was again the response.

I couldn't believe this, then Jessica reached over her mother with her right hand and under the other side with her left hand and dug into her mother's sides and ribs! Now she got a small scream followed by high-pitched ticklish laughter! She stopped after about 3 seconds, and said; "Now?" her mother replied in a cautious and playful voice; "This is not how to get what you want!"

Then Jessica climbed on top of her mother straddling her and dug in again! I was in awe of what I was watching, I probably had my jaw to the ground like in the cartoons!

"Now?!" Jessica would say. And her mother would reply with "Stop it you little-" cut off by laughter.

Now I am only human, AND a tickle-fetish guy, so I had to join in! It almost seemed rude not to! When Jessica's mother heard me say; "Wow she's ticklish!" and run two fingers around her exposed side she lost it: Full-blown laughter came from her squinting face with her mouth open.

Could this get any better? Yes...

After I gave her mother's side a quick tickle, and said what I said, Jessica said; "Oh that's nothing, try her feet!" I could have crapped myself in exitement at this statement. So I of course said; "Okay!"

I went to her feet, and got one shoe off but she was kicking and squirming like mad. Jessica saw this and turned around on her mother and proceeded to lean on her mom's calves to hold them down for me. She sat on her mom's calves and held her ankles with her hands and simply said; "Tickle her feet!" So i took off the other heel and scribbled my fingers all over her nyloned soles as they squirmed, (they were hanging over the edge of the bed) When I first started to tickle I heard a squeal followed by a laughing; "No!" She had sort of long feet, very ticklish, and nyloned. I tickled for about 20 seconds or so and had Jessica's mother in worse hysterics (without actually going hysterical and angry) then I have ever had a woman from tickling her. I can still remember those stockinged feet squirming around, and her legs trying to kick away, but Jessica leaned her body weight down!

Anyways, then Jessica got off of her mother and she of course pulled her feet away from me and we all laughed. Her mother said; "You little rascals! I'll get you for that." And of course we got a ride to the bar.

This was my greatest tickling experience ever! After 6 years, NOTHING has compared to it that I have experienced!

All true, hope you liked it!

Awesome!

Good story, dude!!! I love stocking foot tickling,I love ticklish older women, so combine the two........fantastic!!! What colour tights was she wearing, out of interest? I've got some great older women stories, including friend's mothers....they'reon the TMF, but I should post them here,huh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

actually they were tan nylons, nice and tight to her feet because of her shoes. reinforced toes too. such a squirmer she was. one of the most ticklish women i've ever come across! post your stories, i'll read them.

I love this story!

Damn! I could build an entire fantasy around the visualization of this one scene!

Lovely... These short true stories are the best to me!

Thanks for posting :)

W...........O.............W...............

more....More........MOre.........MORe........MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love the ticklish older woman thing. Truly one of my three greatest fantasies.

Regards,

TK

Your story is very good but it's lucky she was a good sport or you and your girl friend would have had to take a cab to the bar that night. I bet you would have loved to have been able to have those nyloned feet locked in a set of padded stocks so you could have done some serious foot tickling. If your girl friends Mom was as ticklish on her feet as you said she would have gone ballistic when her feet were being tickled while she was helpless to do anything but laugh.

To be honest, at the time she had no choice but to laugh anyways! I wish I had gotten to tickle her again, but I didn't. She was SO ticklish on the bottoms of her feet.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back