• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling From Above

ticklishtummy22

I wasn't really sure whether to make this a one time thing or turn it into a little mini series so I guess we'll see how everyone likes it. I don't mean to offend anyones faith so bare with me.

Sandrice sat up in her heavenly realm one night bored, if an angel could actually end up that way. As custom suggested her late creation had put her in line to recieve power over one of the lesser domains on earth. After seeing a few other domains such as board games, cheeze, and books go bye she stepped up to the old wrinkley angel and recieved her domain, tickling. It was entertaining for a while, being able to look at random people on earth and tell where they were ticklish and how ticklish each part on their body was. Obviously she wasn't allowed to change anything occuring naturally on earth so watching the random occurances of tickling eventually began to make her yearn for more. It won't hurt to direct just a few moments on earth, she thought to herself. Besides it's not a big deal even if anyone does find out, she thought as she turned her attention to earth....

Laura shut the lights off after tucking in the two kids she was babysitting and retreated to the parents bedroom to put away the vacuum she had finished using moments before. It was pretty sad she thought, a 19 year old college student babysitting for some spending money. She didn't really need the money either, she had a full ride going at school because of her gymnastics skills. Oh well, money is money she thought. After she shut the closet door she turned and saw the family's giant bed which she had just made after washing all the sheets. Not being able to help herself she skipped over and jumped into the fluffy clean sheets. Loving the clean soft feeling she started rolling around and around in the warm sheets. Soon the rolling got more difficult and the next thing she knew she was tightly wound up in the bed sheets. She tried to wiggle around to loosen up the sheets but they seemed to wind tighter the more she struggled. She tried to see where the end of the sheet was but it was nowhere to be found, she was wrapped up head to bare foot. Worried she tried to sit up but her arms were trapped at her sides and she could hardly role from side to side. She thought about calling for the kids but didn't want to wake them up. She was about to try and roll off the bed when she heard a door slam shut downstairs. Their mom was home!
Laura struggled frantically to get loose but she didn't make any headway as the mom made her way up the stairs.
"Are you up here Laura?" Sharon the mother said quietly.
"Yeah........I'm in your room," Laura replied sheepishly. She could only lay there and laugh at herself as the mom walked into the room.
"You know the kitchen is a bit m...........essy. Are you alright?" Sharon asked puzzled.
"I know it looks stupid but it is how it looks, I'm stuck," Laura said a bit annoyed. Sharon looked at her comickly and approached the foot of the bed, sitting down.
"I thought you were going to make the bed, not play in it," Sharon said in a sort of mocking tone.
"Yeah I'm sorry, I don't really know what I was thinking," Laura replied quickly, not wanting to be there at that moment.
"Well maybe this is a good thing," Sharon said as she softly rubbed the top of Laura's foot with her finger. "I've been wanting to talk to you about the quality of your cleaning, and you mom says you haven't been keeping up with your school work," she added.
"Are you kidding me? Let me goahehey!" Laura giggled as Sharon ran a nail across the sole of her foot.
"Hmmm, I think you should stay a while," Sharon said as she rolled Laura over and straddled her legs with her bare beet facing her.
"This is insane let mehehehahahehe sohahahahap iteheheh!" Laura laughed as Sharon softly started to scratch a finger up and down both of her soft soles.
"Well for starters I think you should work on doing a better job cleaning," Sharon said as she started running her fingers all over Laura's trapped soles.
"Hahahahaok Ihehehhell Tryeheheheheh Hahaharderehehhee," Laura laughed as the tickling nails scratched all over her ticklish soles.
"You better keep quiet or you'll wake my kids, you wouldn't want that," warned Sharon as she slowly traced a finger around the inside edges of each of Laura's feet.
"Sorrrhehehehy butthehehe it tickleeeehehes," Lauren giggled trying to hold it in.
"I also think your mother would like a better effort in school," Sharon said as she moved to fast tickling and scrabbled her nails up and down Laura's soles. Laura drove her head into the bed as she tried to muffle her laughter. The tickling was driving her crazy.
"I'll dohehehehe my bestahahahahaha!" Lauren said bursting into laughter as Sharon starting scratching under her toes with her long nails. Sharon tickled for a few more minutes then stopped and climbed off Laura's heaving body.
"Well I hope we learned something from this," Sharon said as she searched for something to grab to star unwinding. "Ah, here it is," she said as she grabbed an edge which she oddly hadn't seen before. A few moments later Laura was up and began to walk to the door.
"Your money is on the counter, and I'll take care of the bed," Sharon called after her as she heard the door slam moments later.

Far above Sandrice sat laughing to herself, the wrapping of the sheets with the disappearing edge had been hilarious. Not able to stop herself she looked back to earth........

Liking the story, i can't say i'd be dissappointed if you made it into a mini series! :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back