• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fun This Weekend At A baseball Tournament - Repost 2011

makugiggl

TMF Regular
Tickling Fun This Weekend At A baseball Tournament
I have a degree in Broadcasting and I work for College Travel Team baseball tournaments as a Public Address announcer quite often during the summer. I travel specifically with the one group of teams so I see a lot of the same people each week. There is this one very attractive single Mom named Darci that flirts with me most every weekend. This weekend she was at the baseball tournament with her also very attractive daughter. I would guess her daughter was about 18 or so. Darci is about 5'3, 130 and has a really cute trendy hairstyle and is always dressed in shorts, a nice top, and sandals. Her feet are perfectly kept with a very summery nail polish (usually a version of bright pink). They have been driving me nuts for a couple of years now but I've never had the opportunity to do anything about it until this weekend. Between games I'm always chasing down starting lineups from coaches which usually puts be down in the bleacher area which is when I get a chance to talk to parents, etc. In between games she and her daughter had decided to relax a little and actually put some sort of cushions in the floor area behind the bleacher seats. They moved back and actually sat down in this area on their cushions with their feet slightly elevated over the bleachers in front of them. The daughter held an umbrella to shield them against the sun. I saw the way they were sitting and my eyes about popped out of my head. She hollered to me as I came down the isle from the pressbox..."Hey good looking. Come talk to me". I headed over that way and was standing right at the base of their feet as they were sitting in the crevice behind the actual bleacher relaxing. I sat down next to her feet and after a few mins of normal chatter I said "Darci, do you know something I've always wanted to do? She said "Is this something we can talk about in public (laughing)". I said...I think so...I immediately began running my fingers up and down her right foot and she EXPLODED in laughter. She was somewhat immobile in her position and I did this for only about 30 seconds but it was a long 30 seconds as I used both hands to scribble under her toes and dance over her soles at the same time. The laughter was almost deafening and her daughter was giggling at it as well. I had to stop as I was in a public place and didn't want to get fired...lol. She stopped laughing for a second and still giggling said "You know I am probably one of the most ticklish people in the world and I haven't had anyone tickle me in so long and you seem way to good at it.". Her daughter sitting next to her said, "you think she's ticklish...I'm even worse". Well...that was an invitation if I ever heard one. She actually had flip flops on and I said "You know I can't leave here with that statement" and I popped off her flip flop and began tickling her. She went into ballistic overload. I had to immediately stop so noone would come get me...lol. They were both giggling their butts off. I told them "I better get my butt back to work before I get fired". Darci said..."I'll be down in the hotel bar area tonight, please come by and see me and we'll have a drink". I'm running out of time telling this story so I'll be back later to post #2.

Update: (I never did post #2). Let's face it...some tickling experiences we have are with some lees that are fun but are just not that ticklish. The laughter and the ticklishness of Darci is something I'll never forget. When I saw her in the bar she had on the thinnest strap of a sandal that you could possibly have and I couldn't help myself after having a few drinks and some good conversation to give it a go again as we were in a corner booth. Darci came out and asked me about my interest in feet and I never have any problem being up front about it (except with friend or family). I told her..."You know...there's no explanation for it but tickling a pretty pair of ticklish feet just drives me crazy. And yours my dear are so ticklish you ARE driving me crazy!" Darci teased me by putting her feet up in the booth near me and as much as I could during the night without drawing a lot of attention, I tickled her beautiful feet and she just bellowed with laughter. Darci asked me many questions about it, especially whether the effect to me was sexual in nature. I remember telling her…”Well…I can’t get up from the table right now for awhile if that answers your question”. This fascinated Darci and really wouldn’t let the topic go. Needless to say Darci and I ended up in a fun, sensual type of relationship that lasted for the rest of the summer. She lived in Maryland and I in NC so things just went by the wayside. Truth be known I think Darci had a boyfriend of some nature back in Maryland but had no problem having some additional fun with me. She was one ticklish lady...:).

Bill

As a original Carolinian I have to say women and baseball in the spring and summer can be very distracting to a player admiring their looks and wondering if they are ticklish

Fascinating account. Great writing as well. Thanks for sharing.

Wow incredible story. It's funny you said the Mom lives in Maryland which is where I live. Small World.
Anyway I'm just curious, what did the ladies look like(hair color, what celebrity did they resemble, etc.)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back