• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling fun with TMF member Butterfly!

Hey Everyone,

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to meet up with Butterfly and we had a really fun tickling session :)
She came over, and only after a few minutes of meeting did we decide to get down to business ;). We went into my room and I tickled her first, testing all over on her sides, ribs, and feet. She was wearing a cute little tanktop so it was easy to get at her super sensitive midsection, and her knees were insanely ticklish through her jeans. I spent the most time on her feet though, tickling lightly through her socks at first but then stripping those off when I decided to use some toys :)
We didn't use any bondage, but took turns laying on my bed, trying to take the tickling. Sometimes we tickled each other's feet at the same time and were just a freaking giggling mess. But usually we took turns to see how much we could take.
A lot of the time I had her lay on her stomach, i sat on her calves, and slowly and carefully worked over her wiggling feet. Lightly touching with my fingertips seemed to work the best, and the base of her toes were insanely ticklish, but I also used a comb, a few long stiff feathers, and a few brushes. The feathers really drove her crazy, especially using the tip along her soles, but she was also ticklish enough for the feather strokes to get her giggling when I dragged it over her stomach and sides.

Not only a sensitive and willing 'lee, but Butterfly was also a damn good tickler! She started on my bare feet, dancing her nails all over my soles and it tickled like craaazy. She would hold my ankles in one arm and run her nails alll over my feet and in between my toes with the other so I actually couldn't move, and trust me, I tried. I was bucking like crazy on my bed begging her to stop. But I could tell she was just loving it :)

She also pinned me down on my stomach and lightly teased the back of my legs, which I didn't even know were ticklish but the light sensation drove me crazy. But the worse is when she straddled my waist and went to work on my upperbody, my most ticklish area. She hopped her nails all over my sides and ribs and abs, but it got 20x more ticklish when she snuck under my t-shirt and lightly stroked my bare abs and sides. Then she attacked my underarms, also from under my shirt, and i was bucking and struggling against her as she smiled at me completely falling apart in laughter.

We both had a great time and plan on doing it again soon, maybe even with some light bondage ;) She recently texted me saying how she couldnt wait to get me tied up and see how I can handle her tickling on my sides and abs! Uh oh :)

lol had a fun time with ya, Zack. You are defniately a sweet guy and ticklish. lol hope to tickle you soon ;)

Good stuff. Seems like the beginning of an interesting saga.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back