• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Furniture: Where to buy or How to make???????

Tommy from tickleabuse makes his bondage furniture, maybe you could ask him to make you a set. If he made furniture to sell I would buy his chair or one like it in an instant.

haha i dont get why they are sooo expensive!!! is there any alternative to make a tickling rack? i live in australia btw!!!

With a little knowledge, the right tools and maybe some trial & error, most of these can be made pretty easily.

SS

i need visualization to make it!! i wish someone had made a step by step guide :(

Buildling a box and a rack

So, I'm mainly a lurker here, but this thread really hits home with me lol - earlier this year, I essentially built a box pretty much exactly like Quality Control's purple box (http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=299811&d=1335230431), The only difference is mine also has a horizontal slot under the foot stocks so i could reach in and squeeze my wife's inner thighs, as well as loops screwed into the top for toe ties.

A couple of weeks after the box I also built a rack pretty much exactly like the one Czech Tickling uses (http://ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=230598&d=1297374285). The only differences with mine is that it lays on the floor, and the top part where the hand winch (crank) is located detaches, and the remaining part has hinges in the middle so it can fold for easier storage.

Anyway, to tell you the truth, the box didn't do extremely well bc the wifey would lose feeling in her feet after being tilted for so long. The rack works much better and is "more" comfortable.

Trust me when I say that before I built these two pieces, I'd never built anything in my life. It's definitely more cost efficient to build yourself. The box took like 3-4 hours just because of all the measuring, cutting the plywood (circular saw), angular and circular cuts (jigsaw), and putting the sides/back/bottom of the box together (using screws and "L" shaped brackets). The rack was much quicker - did that in like 2 hours. If you're interested in building, draw it out first on a piece of paper with measurements and all of the things you think you'll need. I'm sure we could offer some assistance regarding tools and materials.

I'm actually getting rid of both the box and rack bc the wifey is fed up with them lol. I spent so much time and work building them though, and actually making them work perfectly, that I've thought about putting them up for sale here... but, eh (1) I dont know if there would be serious interest, and (2) i don't know if i'd be wholly comfortable with a public meeting to bring it anywhere, since these things are too fucking heavy to mail lol. Anyway, I'll try to post some clear pics soon so you can see how they were built.

Last edited:
wow!!! the box is interesting!!! but yea the rack is the thing. I think i can get a woods but how to attach the restriaints and stuff, and how to make it comfortable and make sure the bondage retraints stay secure and yea haha

The things I could build if I only had the place and resources..........the tools and abilities are mine.

it will be nice if someone put a photo up of a tickling rack or table that they made!!!

Heres a walkthrough i gave for stocks, http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?216222-Stocks-ht-video&p=3309623#post3309623, if youre decent with your hands (and lumber is available as easily as it is in the us) making things is probably your cheapest option by far

Not to swing off track, but I appreciate the memoriam in LostCause13's signature. To those gone before us- rest easy. We will take it from here. To those in our ranks with weapons in hand, do honor to their names.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back