• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Games

stacwday

Anyone have any decent tickling games to play with their partner that involve tying up, blindfolds, gags etc?

good question, cant wait to hear these answers, i just tie her up and tickle the crap outta her, lol

Not with partner but In a few scenarios I have seen, been involved with statues or musical statues type games that ended up with tickling involved. Unfair and yet exciting.

tie a bell on each toe, ankles and hands are tied too. tell ur partner not to move at all. DO NOT ring the bells or else she will get the mess tickled out of her!! OLOLOL!!this is great! My body totally tensesed up and i could not move AT ALL but I laughing histrically!!!!!!! it was amazing!!!

I haven't had a chance to try it but there's role playing. Spy interrogation. Superhero vs. Supervillain. or any characters from TV shows or movies you like.

I have some ideas I wouldn't mind sharing if they are for you and your partner just pm me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back