• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Geisha women

curious

TMF Regular
Hey guys,

I was wondering if one was to go to Japan and pay a visit to a Geisha house, and if one requested it, would the Geisha let the client tie and tickle her? Now before anyone says anything I know that Geisha do not have sex with thier clients (or so I have heard, anyone with any personal experiences to the contrary please feel free to correct to me) but I do know that thier job entails entertainment and some degree of fantasy fulfillment, not too mention thier sessions are held in private, so a little tickling and bondage doesn't seem out of the question. Anyone have anything to add to this?

<<<<----

I can't say anything for certain, but i would say probably not. Thats not,to the best of my knowledge, what geisha do. You'd probably have better luck simply going to a S&M dungeon and hiring a japanese girl and get her to dress like a geisha.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if one was to go to Japan and pay a visit to a Geisha house, and if one requested it, would the Geisha let the client tie and tickle her? Now before anyone says anything I know that Geisha do not have sex with thier clients (or so I have heard, anyone with any personal experiences to the contrary please feel free to correct to me) but I do know that thier job entails entertainment and some degree of fantasy fulfillment, not too mention thier sessions are held in private, so a little tickling and bondage doesn't seem out of the question. Anyone have anything to add to this?

<<<<----

Well, apart from the organized crime angle and the fact that the Japanese are extremely xenophobic and prejudiced against gaijin (that's you), one thing that the geisha 'industry' is very emphatic about is that geishas are not prostitutes. I'm pretty sure that any sort of sexual or fetish-related favors would fall under that category, and you'd be engaging in rather risky behavior in propositioning one.

Not only that, but I've heard via second-hand sources that even the sex clubs in Japan (where you would go for that sort of thing) are not open to westerners.

So in short... bad idea. Keep it in the realm of fantasy.

no way

I've been to Japan; physical contact between Geishas and clients during a paid session is absolutely a no no;:disgust: big time.
If she really likes you she may agree to an unpaid meeting at a neutral location for coffee or lunch or a drink, but then it's just like beginning to date any other woman.

In Tokyo, Osaka, and Kobe there are sex businesses that do cater to westerners. If you're staying at a hotel the concierge should be able to hook you up and no, it will NOT be cheap!:blimey: Also, most of the women available at those places will NOT be Japamese; there will be a few western women, and the ones who are East Asian will almost certainly be either Phillipinas or Koreans, the former beong more likely. The Japanese men who own the places are reluctant to supply even Korean women to westerners, but they have no such feelings about Phillipinas.:dom:
There are also clubs where 'westernized' young Japanese men and women go to meet visiting westerners, especially Americans, and in there they will often be VERY accomodating in order to gain the orestige of hacving hooked up with an American; they will want to show you off to their peers. But it will be very superficial. DO NOT offer to pay a woman you meet there. It will be seen as a mortal insult, and you'll be lucky if she just slaps the taste out of your mouth! (No, I was not dumb enough to make that particular mistake:disgust:, but I witnessed a guy who was. The ugly American in person!)
Mitch

Geisha are entertainers. When you go to a tea house, they will entertain you with conversation, music, dance, poetry, and jokes. You can order food, tea and alcohol while you're there. Keep in mind that you're paying for their time as well - I'm not sure if they're still using the incense stick method still or not.

Aside from touching that would happen in normal social circumstances, Geisha will touch you, but you aren't allowed to touch them - you would not be allowed to tickle them, let alone bind them. Also, I think western bondage would be bit a bit of joke in the land of Shibari. :)

Just read over my post and realize I left a sentence out lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back