• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Girls Videos - What do you think about this way to lock the toes???

Rene T

TMF Expert

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 222
My guess is you would not want to clamp the toes tight enough to actually hold them in place. With this in mind the model would actually be able to get there toes out of the clamp, even if though the feet would still be restrained. If they acted like they could not then it would seem fake to me.

My guess is you would not want to clamp the toes tight enough to actually hold them in place. With this in mind the model would actually be able to get there toes out of the clamp, even if though the feet would still be restrained. If they acted like they could not then it would seem fake to me.

Hi :) well I do clamp the toes with the exact amount of pressure (the size of the toes indicates the amount of pressure), if I go further I'd smash the toes and obviously that's not the objective,

And well model's feet kick a lot and try to escape from tickling, sometimes she gets it but I'll be there to set her feet on the clamp again as much as it be necessary :)

On the photos maybe her feet looks like if she's keeping them restrained because of, well they are photos, but the preview shows all the opposite

Regards :)

I think it's excellent. Would you consider fastening the stocks to a bench or similar with clamps or nails (or something like that) so the stocks don't rock or move around? Just a suggestion.

It is a nice idea, you might want to wrap the pieces in upholstery and add a bit of padding so the model's feet don't rub up against the wood or the screws. Though a simple rope around the big toes can also work very well for restraining feet, with the added bonus of making it easier to tickle the toes too.

I think it's excellent. Would you consider fastening the stocks to a bench or similar with clamps or nails (or something like that) so the stocks don't rock or move around? Just a suggestion.

Thank you so much for your comments :D and yes
bro that's definitely a thing I have to work in

It is a nice idea, you might want to wrap the pieces in upholstery and add a bit of padding so the model's feet don't rub up against the wood or the screws. Though a simple rope around the big toes can also work very well for restraining feet, with the added bonus of making it easier to tickle the toes too.

Thank you so much for your feedback :) we just want make the best for the Tickle fam :D

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back