• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling. Good stuff. No real topic to this post, just tickling.

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Tickling. It's a good thing. It's good to have privacy again after so long without it post-hurricane! So tonight, there I was sitting on the chaise watching the local news when my husband walked over to me and sat down near my left leg. He's a pretty laid back guy and tends to snuggle up next to me on cool winter nights. He'd just lit a fire so I assumed he was going to sit next to me while waiting for the weather to come on. My queen's chair, as I call it, is right near the fireplace so it's rather inviting.

We chatted briefly through the commercials about the weather and how nice it was to have a cold snap here in the heat of the south. It's the first time I've been able to wear a sweater since the weekend of Christmas it's been soooo warm! It meant I was also trolling around the house in socked feet,...warm cozy socks which he was tugging at as he mentioned them.

Then VOOM! Before I knew it he was laying on top of my legs with both socks off and was tickling my soles beyong reason. I couldn't fling myself off the chair or I would have landed in the roaring fire. I couldn't yell because I'd wake the kids. SOoooo....I laughed hard...and quietly....and kicked....and tried to hit, but he had my arms easily blocked! God it felt so wonderful! It was so teasingly wonderful because he never said a WORD...just tickled!

Then ...my break, and the race was on! I've not played "chase" like that since I was a little girl in second grade! We mazed through the living room where he broke his silence by telling me that I was going to pay in flesh for making him go jogging so late at night! Then the garage, and out the side door to the back yard, through the fence and back in the front door until I efficiently tucked myself into bed where I was quickly pounced upon again!

I've created a monster!
To think this man isn't even a tickler in a ticklephile sense of the word!

It's glorious though! My sides just ache where he tickled me with those fingertips until I cramped from breathing so hard. My feet are soooo tender and my armpits....lord, I may never raise my hand again! LOL Just thinking about exposing them makes my heart pound!

And isn't it just the best foreplay around?

Sheesh....now why isn't HE ticklish? A girl has to have revenge doesn't she?

Jo, ahhhhh, tickles! YUM!

Hope you all ahd a nice weekend too!

Long Time No See, Josie!

It does my heart good just to see your name in print. :veryhappy Concerned & loving people have been waiting to see it with me, I'm sure. S'nice to see ya back, Darlin'. :Kiss2:
Your Fan among many;
The Bug :cool2:

Woooo Hoooo!! Good for you both, Jabooky!!

Living with my baby Lazzy is exactly as you just described above.....the impromptu tickle attacks, the chase around the house, the pounce and sweet torment. YUMMMMMMMMM!

God I LIVE for stuff like that!! I'm so glad you both found a few moments to get that much needed play time in after all the hell you've been dealing with daily for months on end now.

Mimi :)

Good for you Joby!!! Ah, nothing like the chase, and thrill of capture. That is good to release after what you've been thru. Hope you get more tickles and chases!!

NT

Sounds like a great time JoBelle and it also sounds like my wife and me sometimes. In fact yesterday my wife and ten year old, who is into WWE wrestling, were joking around on the bed and he started to get my wife in some of these holds. She was screaming for him to let go. Well I watched and I had to help, my son of course. I went down to my wife's ankles and got them locked and started tickling her feet like crazy. Now my wife isn't ticklish at all, especially on her feet :sadcry: and she was wearing thick white Cleveland Indians socks. But for some reason she burst out laughing and screaming when I attacked her feet. My ten year old thought her screams were of pain and he let her go and left the room, but I continued the tickle assault. I couldn't believe how ticklish she was. I grabbed her thighs and tickled her socked soles. Her laughter was so sexy and music to my ears. It was great! I wish she was ticklish like that more often!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back