• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling guys feet

Jeff1240

TMF Poster
I've always enjoyed reduing a guy to hysterical laughter after removing his shoes and tickling the soles of his socked (usually nylon dress socked feet). Any stories/experiences out there where someone found some unsuspecting male victim, took off his shoes and went to town?

If you went anywhere NEAR my soles, I'd be twitching & giggling.
If you stroked my soles very slowly and gently, I'd be in hysterics.
My soles are EXTREMELY ticklish. & I LOVE it!!

I have some some male soles I would like to tickle!

I meant to say...i have seen some male soles that would be fun to tickle.:)

You'd have a field day on my feet

My feet are very ticklish, they're size 10 high arched and on the ticklish scale they're definately a 10. My wife Ellen loves tickling me and does atleast 3 times a week ( dont mean to brag ) When my feet are being tickled I become very helpless. kinda like the feeling when you have the flu you become weak as a cat. I've never been tickled by a guy before but you'd have a field day on me thats for sure

In high school I won a bet with a friend where the winner got to "torture" the loser - popular one, I know. I decided, after much fake deliberation, to see if he was ticklish. He denied he was, but after taking off his sock to prove it we both found out how wrong he was.

I tickled his bare feet for a little under an hour I think, interrupted only by the arrival of another friend. He was pretty much fatigued with laughter by the end of it.

Um.. I'm not a woman, but I have millions of true tales of how my ticklish bare toes were taunted, teased, and tickled by tickle-happy girls.

Would you like to hear some?

you will all have to make an appt with me for some prof. tickling. Those that don't get it regularly that is.

Wowsers!

So, does this mean that you are indeed going to go "pro" with the tickling-domme thing, Crydun? If so, good on ya!

Re: Wowsers!

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
So, does this mean that you are indeed going to go "pro" with the tickling-domme thing, Crydun? If so, good on ya!

yes, I'm going pro with the tickling. my professional yahoo screen name is mistressticklemantess If you want details, pm me there. A profile is up and my avatar is made.

Mistress...

...as a ler/lee, both roles are so completely satisfying for both players. I think I'll book a flight...

My wife surprises me and tickles the heck out of my from time to time, usually when I'm stretched out watching tv or the like. She usually sits on me, either my chest or legs to hold me still but I'm like lovesgirlsfeet (in his post above) in that I become almost limp and helpless when tickled intensely. Her most common focus is my extremely ticklish feet, which are an eight and sometimes a nine on a ten point ticklishness scale.

My husband was never tickled on his feet before, and once I innocently tickled his bare feet when he was watching TV and he went into hysterics!!

I am a size 10.5 to 11 depending on the shoe size...
I am a good bit ticklish on my feet esp around the balls of the feet and toes...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back