• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Haunted Forest

boy1000

Are there any haunted forests on halloween in the New England area that involve tickling? Just curious. If not there should be. Imagine a person being tickled by witches etc in a haunted forest unable to escape

Heh, methinks if something like that were to exist, we'd have to be the ones to put it together. XD
You're right, though, that would be pretty awesome!

A business prop?..... Since tickling seems to scare most people, why not? Ask to join an already-formed haunted house, for instance.

A business prop?..... Since tickling seems to scare most people, why not? Ask to join an already-formed haunted house, for instance.

Ehh, I dunno; I feel like joining a haunted house and then just tickling people would get you arrested, if it wasn't cleared with the people in charge and if people weren't aware you were going to do it.

Honestly it would be like a magical tickling Narnia or fantasy land, but that could get old quickly.

I saw a DA pic that had Snow White in a variation of her run through the forest. She is caught by tickling trees.

Well if you set it up and invited ppl from the tickling community as a halloween haunted forest theme. Like some ppl do "haunted house." There wouldn't be a need for inappropriate touching.

When I was at school there was a rock formation in the middle of some woods near the village which we all thought was haunted.

There seemed to be a different ghost story for every day of the year, but my sister's was the best: the rocks were the home of a family of fey folk who would capture anyone who visited at halloween and tickle them until they went insane. I never had the courage to find out if that was true!

When I was at school there was a rock formation in the middle of some woods near the village which we all thought was haunted.

There seemed to be a different ghost story for every day of the year, but my sister's was the best: the rocks were the home of a family of fey folk who would capture anyone who visited at halloween and tickle them until they went insane. I never had the courage to find out if that was true!

i am sure there are lees that would be willing to find out...lol

Well what if you for example, tickled them in disguise? The people being tickled couldn't really report you if you were dressed as a clown cause they couldn't see your actual face.

Also, What if you weren't doing tickling? What if in the haunted forest girls who went there stepped on a trap that would cover their feet in vanilla flavored ice cream and then dogs came after them and licked their soles till they were laughing like crazy?

Imagine being tied to a tree in that forest...maybe a tree with hands like the ones from Oz...

I personally think this would make couples jealous/mad at the whole idea. Singles might enjoy it, but couples seing strangers restrain and tickle their partner might cause controversy. It's torture enough getting tickled in a Halloween setting, but seing a costumed person tickle your partner into hysterical laughter would give any person a blood rush hehe
PicsArt_1438106268601.jpg

You can't tickle people without their consent, even with a disguise. They'd just have to see the company and it'd be all over.

Only inviting ticklephiles probably won't make much money either.

This pretty much would just become the shady tickle dungeon establishment with a bunch of weirdos with special fx makeup.

You can't tickle people without their consent, even with a disguise. They'd just have to see the company and it'd be all over.
Only inviting ticklephiles probably won't make much money either.
This pretty much would just become the shady tickle dungeon establishment with a bunch of weirdos with special fx makeup.

Careful, now... you're disturbing another "Wouldn't it be great to figure out a way to tickle people so you'd never have to admit that you like to tickle, and never have to deal with anyone knowing that you like to tickle?!?!?!" fantasy.

I liked the old Max Speer stories as much as anyone, but dammit...people have to accept that there is no such place as Kittletown.

There's literally multiple songs on the radio about eating ass but people need elaborate schemes for a poke they'll beat off to the memory of for years. I don't get it.

There's literally multiple songs on the radio about eating ass but people need elaborate schemes for a poke they'll beat off to the memory of for years. I don't get it.

Well, people in fantasies don't say "No" and hurt people's feelings.
Unless that's what they're into.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back