• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Berlin, Germany

NoNo

TMF Regular
Hello!

This topic is basically for all people from Germany and Berlin who are into tickling.
Please say at least "hello" and hopefully we get connected. To chat or meet, whatever!

Hi NoNo there used to be a club there in Berlin that I have visited before and they had a tickle night it was sponsored by a lady name Killer Queen. Lots of people came once a month for this and there was lots of tickling going on. But she lost her spouse and I think that the tickle nights have since ended. But they were fun. A guy name Hal Tickling got me into going to these parties. Anyway I think Amanda Cortez is from Berlin maybe you can hook up with her, she is on this forum. Happy tickling my friend and let me know if you find any ticklish women in Berlin to tickle.

Who knows. :) Don't know anybody else from here who is into it. :) Depends on how long ago that was I guess. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back