• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in cartoons

Terra_Ascension

TMF Regular
2 questions:

1. What is your all time favorite cartoon tickling scene?

2. Which cartoon character would you most like to tickle?

TA :cool2:

I prefer f/m tickling scenes, myself. My favorite cartoon scene was an episode of The Flintstones in which Mr. Slate was sending Fred to school. Wilma, Betty, and Barney believed Fred would be going to a vocational school, when in fact he was going back to high school.

Fred was so preoccupied with his dilemma that he forgot to pick up Barney to carpool home. Barney had to walk home, and by the time he arrived his feet were swollen and pulsating. While he's buffing his bare feet with a towel, he has a conversation with Betty.

"Wilma must be so proud of Fred, being chosen for school," Betty said whimsically. Barney didn't reply. "How come YOUR boss hasn't sent you to school?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Probably because I've never asked him." He extended his foot to examine it's condition.

"So ask him!" Betty said, taking hold of his foot by the ankle.

"Uh...Nah, Betty. I can't do that."

Betty starts tickling his foot while pushing him around the room, forcing him to hop on his other foot while laughing hysterically. "Are you going to ask him?!" she demanded, continuing the tickle torture.

"Okay Okay!!! I'll ask!!" he said frantically, but Betty just kept it up until the scene changed.

I haven't see too many tickling in cartoon scenes, but I will say that growing up the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tickle scene where April gets tickled should have given me a clue or two about where my interests lie :)

I LOVE cartoon tickling scenes! I've been collecting them on VHS for about 15 years or so.
I guess my favorite ones come from the Tom & Jerry series, those always seemed more intertaining than the others.
As far as which cartoon character I would like to tickle, well let's see......... I've always wondered if Beast from the X-men was ticklish.

I haven't see too many tickling in cartoon scenes, but I will say that growing up the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tickle scene where April gets tickled should have given me a clue or two about where my interests lie :)

Great one! Bluto tickling Olive Oil was funny too

Last edited:
1. What is your all time favorite cartoon tickling scene?

Easy one. The Popeye cartoon in which Olive Oyl finds herself hanging from a steel beam by one of her feet ... Bluto peels the sole of her shoe away ... & maliciously strokes her defenseless , bare sole ... causing her to go absolutely crazy w/tickle-hysteria!

The title of that particular 'toon is Bridge Ahoy.

Terra_Ascension said:
2. Which cartoon character would you most like to tickle?

My answer to the first question should give you a really good clue. :)

Easy one. The Popeye cartoon in which Olive Oyl finds herself hanging from a steel beam by one of her feet ... Bluto peels the sole of her shoe away ... & maliciously strokes her defenseless , bare sole ... causing her to go absolutely crazy w/tickle-hysteria!

The title of that particular 'toon is Bridge Ahoy.

My answer to the first question should give you a really good clue. :)

I forgot about that scene! I knew there was a reason why I have always had fond memories of Popeye :)

Great one! Pluto tickling Olive Oil was funny too

Er, you mean Bluto...of course....

There is a Little Audrey cartoon where is is swallowed by a clam and she tickles his mouth open so she can escape...

olive oyl getting her feet tickled by cats on that ingenious ghost ship i think it was called 'shimmer me timbers'?? i remember she was why i got into tickling when i was a kid :firedevil

well i already had said it above after bridge ahoy and shimmer me timbers(??) i got into tickling :jester:

There were tickling scenes in several of the Flintstones cartoons. Likewise, there were several in the TMNT cartoons from the late eighties and early nineties as well. I wonder if any of the writers had tickle fetishes. Of course, the fact that you see a tickle scene in a cartoon, TV show, movie, etc. doesn't mean that the person responsible has a tickle fetish. But still, when it scenes like that show up several times, you can't help but wonder.

As for favorite scenes, here's a rundown of the ones I can think of at the moment:

I'm not much of a m/m fan, but there was a scene in a Flintstones episode in which Fred was having an argument with his neighbor. The neighbor picks the fence up and drops it on Fred's legs. Fred realizes that he is in a vulnerable position to get tickled, and he says something like, "Um, ya wouldn't tickle my feet, would ya?" The neighbor tickles one foot, causing Fred to laugh like hell. Fred gets that foot free, and then the neighbor starts on the other foot. Crazy laughter continues until Fred gets both feet free. Someone has uploaded that one onto Youtube. Check it out if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztR9fwF8qh4

There was also a scene in a Flintstones episode in which Fred is buried in the sand at the beach and Wilma tickles his feet. I thought someone had put this on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it.

Oh, and how about that one TMNT episode where those two guys got abducted into that UFO and tickled by aliens that looked like Elvis? That was pretty weird.

The recent Family Guy episode where Peter tickles Lois was pretty cool.

There was also a Muppet Babies cartoon where Kermit got his feet tickled by someone, though I can't remember who. Was it Miss Piggy?

The Wizard of Oz cartoon in which Dorothy was tickled as part of an interrogation.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

There was also a Muppet Babies cartoon where Kermit got his feet tickled by someone, though I can't remember who. Was it Miss Piggy?

Actually, Kermit had his feet tickled twice:

1) In one episode, where Kermit found out a secret surprise and refused to tell anyone 'til morning, Gonzo tried to get him to talk by imagining (they do that in every episode) a scenario where he's a mad scientist interrogating Kermit for the secret surprise. And the first thing Gonzo does is use a device that brushes two feather dusters on Kermit's soles which send Kermit through a laughing craze, yet still refuses to talk!

2) Another episode, where the muppets exchange insults towards one another in which, through the power of their imaginations, they become what they're told. In Kermit's case, I think it was Fozzie who calls him a pickle riding a tricycle, and that's what Kermit becomes. Along comes Animal rhyming the word "pickle" with "tickle," then uses his li'l index finger to tickle Kermit's toes that're hanging over one of the pedals which cause him to laugh hysterically

I dunno if Piggy ever tickled Kermit, but those are the ones that I still remember to this very day....

any Sailor Moon stuff?

heck any F/F Anaime? It's all that robotic hand crap. F/F anaime would be awesome!

april oneil

i would have to say that april oneil on teenage mutantant ninja turtles was the best cartoon scene i ever saw. her laugh was great i just wish it was longer. also the blonde zack and katy on the same cartoon tickled on their feet by a feather by the evil don turtelli.

Bugs Bunny in drag

There is this old Bugs Bunny cartoon where the cunning hare is being chased around a woman's shoe store by an irate salesman. The salesman stops his pursuit of Bugs when he comes acoss a female who asks him for help in picking a pair of bedroom slippers. The lady then sits down and reveals a splendidly shapely leg. The now smitten salesman gently grasps her ankle , removes her shoe and begins to slowly tickle her foot , teasingly uttering 'KOOCHIE KOOCHIE KOO'. She reacts with a giggle and tells him 'OH , You're terrible' . He then begins to mercilessly tickles this poor lady's foot and he really starts getting off on her ever increasing hysterical laughter. But he never realizes that its a fake leg he's got a hold of and he goes on tickling the fake foot until crazy Bugs ,who is dressed in drag and is fiegning hysterical laughter makes him realize he has been had. The is so mad he turns red and resumes his pursuit of Bugs. I mean this guy was really getting into tickling that fake foot. No wonder that shoe store was empty.

There is this old Bugs Bunny cartoon where the cunning hare is being chased around a woman's shoe store by an irate salesman. The salesman stops his pursuit of Bugs when he comes acoss a female who asks him for help in picking a pair of bedroom slippers. The lady then sits down and reveals a splendidly shapely leg. The now smitten salesman gently grasps her ankle , removes her shoe and begins to slowly tickle her foot , teasingly uttering 'KOOCHIE KOOCHIE KOO'. She reacts with a giggle and tells him 'OH , You're terrible' . He then begins to mercilessly tickles this poor lady's foot and he really starts getting off on her ever increasing hysterical laughter. But he never realizes that its a fake leg he's got a hold of and he goes on tickling the fake foot until crazy Bugs ,who is dressed in drag and is fiegning hysterical laughter makes him realize he has been had. The is so mad he turns red and resumes his pursuit of Bugs. I mean this guy was really getting into tickling that fake foot. No wonder that shoe store was empty.

Yes that is my favorite too! When I was a kid I couldn't wait for that episode.

As far as tickling it was a toss up between Jane Jetson and Betty Rubble.

Little Lulu

Am I the only one old enough to remember the Little Lulu cartoons? In one episode (which I haven't seen since I was a kid), Little Lulu is tormenting an unscrupulous magician. He saws a lady in half, and Lulu makes her laugh hysterically by tickling her exposed feet.

"It's a fake," Lulu calmly announces . . . but I always thought: Doesn't her laughter mean it's real? I've never seen this clip posted anywhere. Does it exist only in my (faulty) memory?

Cartoon Tickling

I would love to tickle Betty Boop.

All over her body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back