• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Chicago

pole position

TMF Novice
Hello all - I've been a longtime lurker in the forum, but after yesterday's experience, felt the need to post...

Over the past year, I have seen lots of wishful thinking about having a PassiveArts or LadyLauras in the midwest. I think that I found one yesterday. I made an appointment at www.worshipourfeet.com (reasonable price, pretty and ticklish girls, central/safe loop location).

My appointment was with Vanya, who also happens to be the Webmistress. Her picture is not on the site, but she says that it will be soon, as they are completely overhauling it for a more retro theme. Vanya is 6' tall, in great shape, very pretty with long red hair, long, long legs and perfectly pedicured feet with mile-high arches and long toes. I won't go into too many details, but suffice it to say that she is extremely ticklish - on a ticklish scale of 1-10, feet-10, knees-10, waist/ribs-6, underarms-11. Vanya also does foot worship, but her feet are so ticklish, the first time that she did it, she burst out laughing. Now she gives the guys special instructions (massage firmly, no teeth against the sole, etc.) - I guess that laughing ruins most foot worshippers' experience. :confused:

Vanya told me that not all of the girls are into tickling. Some are just not ticklish and others feel that tickling is torture. The ticklish ones that are into it specify so on their page.

Vanya is very cool and very much into it. As webmistress, she is also the one who answers the emails - she is very helpful and friendly via email too. I highly recommend them for those looking for this type of thing.

Pole

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering if there was anything in Chicago. I am glad to hear there is hope... ;)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Thanks for posting about this, pole position. I didn't think anything like that existed in Chicago. At least it's something to look into.

ProfFate

Pole Position!

You got to tickle Mistress Vanya?? She is the nicest woman I had ever emailed with. Super cool and she answered all the questions I had.
Love to hear more about the experience, she had told me as well she was going to post her photo in the future.

Glad you were able to make it out there, I haven't had the chance, I was actually looking to tickle Veronica (Amazon women with large feet is my weakness).
Will you be going again soon?

The prices seemed very reasonable, though I can't remember the price she told me. :( Best way is to email her.

Some of the gals there hate being tickled and will tell you in there profiles. No tickling. Damn. :devil:

Peace,
DK

Hey Knight (old friend),

Should you ever make it to Chicago, let me know. Mi casa es tu casa.
You got a place to stay should you be in just for a weekend and we can
check the ticklees they have. :D

Peace,
DK

Price

The rates she emailed me were extremely reasonable. As were the terms of going to her place,
I'm going to check it out.

Tron

Hello Gentlemen...

I just wanted to drop in and give you gentlemen a little hello. If you are wondering about our rates, they are $150/hr, $100/half-hr. If you gentlemen need anything else, please e-mail me @ [email protected].

Thanks for letting me join your group!

Vanya

P.S.
Heyas Pole!!

Now I'm jealous Pole! :p

So very cool of you to join the group Vanya!
What a nice surprise.

(bowing my head)

Veronica and you are on my list. :)

Welcome again,
DK

Very cool!

Very cool of you to join Vanya! And welcome. You will have to post your website updates under the links page.

Darkknight - If you like tall women, I recommend Vanya - I am 6'2" and she towered over me by 3" (of course that was with her 5" heels on) :) And best of all Vanya is very cool to hang with - and very ticklish.

Be good.
Pole

Great! (sarcastic tone)

Now I have something at my reach that will taunt me until I go...

DK, thanks for the invitation. I think it is possible to make a plan for this. <mind makes grinding noises> It would be awesome if we got together and checked the place...

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Welcome

Vanya,

Welcome to our community. I enjoy it when the ladies take some time to log in and chat with us.

Thanks for the information. My mind is looking for scenarios in which I have to go to Chicago so that I can try this place.

Hey DK, are you up for a weekday? :D

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Thanks For the Warm Welcome!

Thank you for the really nice welcome and Pole, you are so sweet. I had a great time as well last week.

Well, I just wanted to reply with a little thank you for all you friendly gentlemen and I hope to see you all around.

Regards,
Vanya

hey dark knight, i'llgo with you too

give me a couple days notice via email and i'll go with ya.
it's been too long since you and i saw eachother.
steve

ktickler

In a couple of months I'll have some days off during the week so we can set something up. It would be cool to meet another midwesterner.

I'm trying to get my financial situation improved (like everyone) so I'll throw you a line to get a approx. date of going to see the gals.
I think Vanya said she's only there on Saturdays.

DK

Steve

Hey man, it's been a while! You know me, in and out of the shadows.
I was thinking in a couple of months (end of July maybe), definately let you know in advanced!

Ktickler during the week and maybe me and you can do a Saturday, cuz I'm dying to get together with Vanya, Damn that Pole... I can't get the visions of what he said about Vanya outta my head! ;)

DK

DK,

I know what you are talking about. :D

Saturday is a little more challenging for me, but I will have to come up with something. :devil:

Take care,

Knight Tickler

DK, & KT

i'm game for either during the week, or on a saturday.
i'm willing to bet, if 3 of us want to come in on a particular day,
vnya would be a sweety, and come in to play wih us. she is a nice lady.

steve

Tickling at Worshipourfeet.com

Hi Guys!

I'm posting to say that I have added an extra day to my schedule. Starting this week, I will be available Mondays in the evenings, after 7 pm. Also, some of the other ladies who are available are Tatiana, Veronica, Ashley Hitts, Nikki Fierce and Elise.

Take care and Happy Tickling,
Vanya

Hey Vanya, what's your place's address? I'm thinking I just might make a trip up there tomorrow. You'll have to tell me how you get there from I-57 north, 'cause that's the only way to Chi-town that I know.

Vanya,

Thanks for adding an extra day to your schedule. Which of the other ladies also enjoy being tickled?

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

Information...

Hello again, gentlemen~

Firstly, I should tell you all how our place works. Firstly, we are an in-call only fetish/domination service in the Downtown/Loop area of Chicago. Other ladies who are ticklish are: Elise, Ashley Hitts, Nikki Fierce, and Veronica. You have to make an appointment in order to get the address. In order to make an appointment, you have to call from a non-blocked home, work or cell phone number. It is merely a security precaution and we will NOT call you back at that number, unless you specify otherwise. If you guys have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Peace,
Vanya

Holy mother of pearl, this is awesome! I never knew there was a place like this around town!

The rates do look pretty reasonable too. Of course, if you wanted to offer a "poor college student who just cleaned himself out on moving costs" discount, Vanya, I wouldn't say no. :D

Has anyone had tickling sessions with any other ladies besides Vanya? If so, how was it?

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back