• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in class (m/f feet) part I

mackdadeee

This one's a two parter.

So let's first set the stage. I'm currently in my third year in college. I was, for the first two years of college, in a ridiculously hard math class that was a series all the way through. This class didn't exactly have all the hotties in it, nor many girls in general, but the second year there was this girl - we'll call her Kelli. She is very nice and had the most infectious, distinct laugh (in a good way) of any girl I've met in quite awhile. She is not the "hottest" girl in that sense of the word, but she definitely is cute. I'd say she's about 5'4" with shorter dark hair - and you can tell from the way she sometimes dresses that she used to be a goth chick (that, and she told me she was hardcore goth in high school). I had been interested in her on and off for the past year, but due to some complications with another girl, never really did anything.

I'm not very good at making friends through classes, but I started to get to know her better when the I realized she was in my 12 person quiz section for a computer science class that we had that first quarter we were in the math class together. So we chatted from time to time after class, occasionally meeting to do homework together. We developed a decent rapport.

So one thing my wandering mind noticed in math class is that Kelli loved to take her shoes off and put her socked feet up on her chair. (She was almost never barefoot - I think only once she wore open-toed shoes the entire year, and it was part of a formal dress-up.) She would do this either by pulling her legs up in front of her in her chair-desk, so the her feet were in front of her, flat on the seat, or she would sit on her shins so that a socked foot would poke out the back of her chair. Of course I wondered if she was ticklish. I resolved to try to sit close to her whenever I could, increasing my chances of finding out on some random occasion. I try not to force tickling action too much, but rather to put myself in positions where I may get the chance.

As I mentioned, this class was ridiculously hard. Each quarter, we had two midterms and a final. With each test, the prof would send out a set of sample problems, and the class would set up a time with the TA to get together to go over the practice problems (at least one of the practice problems was always on the test, so going to this session was almost mandatory). It usually took about 3 hours and could often get boring when we were all stumped.

But this one study session became far from boring in a hurry. I showed up a little late, and found a seat in the middle of the room in the back, right next to Kelli. The study room was much wider than it was long, so being in the back wasn't all that far from the front, but proved key in that no one was neccesarily looking at us at all times.

Lo and behold, about an hour into the class, I see one of Kelli's socked feet pop out the back of her chair. I immediately got that rush of nervousness that you can feel in the pit of your stomach. I had the perfect situation: her socked foot within arm's reach, a boring situation for an alibi ("I was bored..."), and a seat where no one had to see. After this nervousness had built inside me for maybe 5 minutes, I finally decided that I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by (which is what I usually decide). So the next time the TA turned around to write something on the bored, I pushed the lead into my pencil, made a yawning motion with my pencil in hand, a dragged it up the sole of her socked foot.

Moment of truth. Anger? Laughter? Non-response? Turned-off? That one moment we all know, when we dream of the best and fear the worst. This one came up roses.

She burst into a quick, kinda loud giggle. I was acutally surprised no one really took notice. She pulled away as a natural reaction, but not hard since she was sitting on her legs.

"Ticklish?" I wrote down on my paper and pointed it her direction as a note. She looked me in the eye, smiled, and slowly nodded.

The next time she was looking away and the TA was writing on the board, I did it again, only to be greeted with an equal musical giggle, this time causing her to shift in her seat so that I could no longer sneak attack her.

"Really ticklish?" I wrote to her this time. She reached over to my desk and wrote "maybe" and flashed me a smile.

Suffice to say, I'd already considered this an amazing math review session, and was ready to put it in the win column. But there was still a lot of time left, and the tickling was far from over.

Now she had changed her position so that she was now sitting "indian style," except with the foot facing me above her leg, so that her sole was facing the sky. This was all I needed.

I write down on my paper: "Here's the challenge: see how long you can go without laughing." I showed it to her, and while she read it I moved my hand to her foot, without really tickling, silently asking for the okay. She looked back at me without objecting, which was all the confirmation I would need. I scribbled my fingers at a medium pace all over her socked foot, and it wasn't more than 5 seconds her giggles became audible. Fortunately for me, it wasn't disruptive, but I stopped to save us any embarassment.

"That was terrible. Only 3 seconds. You aren't very good at this." I wrote to her, to which she responded with a smile. Next chance I got I took another shot, this time she lasted for 15-20 seconds. I never really counted, but that would be my guesstimate.

It wasn't that she was resisting the tickles or not laughing, she just became very proficient at silent laughter. And boy was she ticklish! The silent giggles would just pour out of her as I tickled her to my heart's content. As long as I gave her breaks, or stopped when she pulled away a bit, she never resisted. She obviously enjoyed it or she would have moved some time during the half hour this tickle play went on.

I absolutely love ongoing sessions like this. I got to tickle her arches, under her toes, around her heel, around the outside of her foot, faster, slower, multiple fingers, single fingers, whatever I pleased. All the while she would either look at me and smile or look away and try her damndest not to giggle uncontrollably (of which she wasn't doing a very good job). I even recall one guy sitting a couple seats over on the other side of her looked over during her giggles one time to see what was going on, saw me tickling her, then went right back to what he was doing. Overall her laugher was so sporadic and so quiet that I don't think anyone really noticed. Perfect.

One particular instance I remember, which kind of precipitated the end of our game, occured when I was spider tickling her arch very quickly - the most effective method on this particular foot. She looked at me with a huge grin as she burst into laughter, and reached over to stop my hand as she couldn't hold it in much longer. She then held eye contact, and her hand grab became less of a tickle-stop and more of a romantic hand-hold. I, unfortunately, was psuedo-involved with another girl at the time (stupid, stupid, stupid) and I felt bad so I pulled away and broke eye contact. I still feel that may have been the moment I could have turned it into something more. I could be wrong though.

The tickling after that was sparse, although she did get my sides a couple times (only moderately effective). I had to leave early to meet some friends, so I didn't get to talk with her afterwards. There was no more tickling the rest of the year, although we(I) did bring it up once.

When the last review session of the year ended, I was sad that there would be no more sessions like that.

Then, class just started this year a week and a half ago. Turns out we have a random math class together......

More to come in the next few days. Part II is better than part I, so get your hopes up.

Feedback/constructive criticism greatly appreciated!

just great

amazing story, thx! if she loves challenges (and obviously she does), why don't you invite her to your house, for some more intensive barefeet or nylon challenge?

The Hope

Hopefully your other "situation" with another girl has been resolved and you can pursue this to it's highest potential. I can tell you first hand that having a woman like that who enjoys being tickled whenever and wherever (especially the feet) makes for great days. :bouncybou Can't wait for Part II.

I agree that this is a very fun time you had with this girl. I also thank you for sharing this time and I look forward to part II of it.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back