• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Las Vegas f/m m/f/ f/f and ff/f

mister g

TMF Expert
Here is a 5 minute collage type sample video of what we have done @ ticklevegas.com. We have filmed a lot of material over this last year and it was entertaining to say the least. I hope you enjoy. Big thanks to all the supporters that paid for custom videos and or purchased full length videos from us. Your contribution has been outstanding. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJTDF26RAM

Constructive Criticism: Victoria is very animated while tickling, very goofy. I suggest talking with her about being too silly and talking too much while tickling. She could try a more sexy, sensual and dominating type of demeanor. This whole low budget Kelli Lynn Sage thing is just not good. Bluntly, Victoria being Victoria in your videos makes my well-deserved erection dissipate. Not a fan of the tickler or ticklee acting like an over the top cartoon character trying to get picked up for another episode of the zany punch-line-less wit greasy hair cut squad. I just want to tell said cartoon, " Just stop, stop trying so hard and being such a goofy little wannabe when I'm trying to masturbate. Take your anti-cum loser tickle monster voice to chucky cheese, eat pizza, hate kids, die inside and learn it's best for you to live silently."
Vegas can do better than this. Just replace your main tickler, I recommend Cheyenne Jewel. She's even more ticklish than Victoria and is a way better tickler.

Can't disagree enough with guy above me, Victoria actually adds way more to the video than me. You almost never get quality teasing in videos anymore and she's top notch. Keep using her.

She does talk too much. It is a little goofy I agree. We are new to this so don't expect us to be the best. We just having fun luckily some of our fans really appreciate what we are doing. We focus on the fun playful side of tickling so I'm sure the hardcore and sadistic people can't stand us. That's OK. It is impossible to please everyone. We are not here to torture people and tickle them half to.death. We will improve with time and support.

I don't post much.
But every once in a while I feel it necessary to reply to something I read.
Personally, I would not change anything when it comes to Victoria talking while tickling. I even noticed she talks when tickled, as not mentioned by the gentleman who only wants to masturbate when watching...
Tickling is suppose to be playful, fun for all. Now there are some who want to be tickled, or they will agree to be tickled sadistically and or hardcore. Nothing wrong with that and if that is what the producer has advertised the clip to be about.
Your not advertising that. So again, NOTHING wrong with what Victoria does at all. (my opinion)
As far as the gentleman who openly admits to masturbating while watching, bravo for your honesty. We all know how many on here hide their feelings and what they do when watching these videos.. But maybe give your meat a rest and look at the quality, hard work and over all fun that is happening when these videos are made.
Oh in case anyone is wondering, I have a wife who shares in my fetish for tickling. So not here for sexual pleasure. But again, nothing wrong with those being honest about that.
Ok, my 2 maybe 4 cents have been added.
Enjoy.

Hello! i recently discovered your site. Just purchased a bunch of your stuff and i really enjoy it. Its fun, the girls are cute, and i like your stocks!. Very similar to mine in close together feet style and toes tied. I hope you keep it going and expand on your stocks even more. maybe some mummification with those stocks to really spice a clip up. Again, well done to you and your team. Bravo.
Here is my own set of stocks i built... I could see this bench bench being fun to use on your fine ladies.

10585655_10154491191150643_1587844396_n.jpg1964625_10153890008150643_1651847326_n.jpg1974583_10153901051885643_1029442191_n.jpg1957384_10153890008155643_703591119_n.jpg

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back