• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in literature?

Read Toni Morrison's "The Bluest Eye" and you will know disgusting. Incest rape and it starts with tickling....
OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS

Theres a brief f/f foot tickling in one of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I believe it was in "The Wizard and the Glass."

There is a young girl being inspected by an old woman. She is set to be married to some politician dude. As she inspects her body she tells her to lift her foot and she runs a finger along her sole causing her to jump and shriek. Definitely caught me by surprise when I was reading it.

I've written a novel that has a full-blown tickle scene. A teenaged girl removes the shoes and socks of a friend who has cerebral palsy, sits on his ankles, and tickles his feet. Alas, the novel hasn't sold yet.

Here's some stuff I posted in a similar thread way back when

1. Simplicius Simplicissimus: Old (enlightenment era) German book, lots of translations in English in academic libraries. In the chapter when the soldiers take his grandfather's farm, the naive narrator describes that his grandfather was lucky because he confessed with a laugh what others were tortured for. The soldiers tied him down, spread salt on the soles of his feet, and let their goat lick it off, which "so tickled my knan he nearly burst laughing."

2. The big-time Oprah book "She's Come Undone" has a couple of scenes when the narrator gets her feet tickled by a guy. Kind of a downer, though, because I think he turns out to be a rapist.

3. The Erskine Caldwell short story "Pa and the Grass Widow" has the closest thing to sexual tickling I've seen in a mainstream book. A young boy goes to find his pa and finds him with the grass widow, a pretty young lady who has taken her shoes and stockings off while he tickles her bare toes with a chicken feather. He dwells on this quite a bit, and the father is jumping with glee whenever her squeals reach a certain pitch.

4. A couple more comics: the japanese comic "Barefoot Gen" has a scene in which the title character is tied up and his brother tickles his feet. Do with that what you will. Also, the adult comic "Ironwood" (by the same folks who put out "The Blonde" has a brief tickle in vol. 1, when two women are having sex and one sucks the other's toes, making her yell, "stop! that tickles!"

There's also a play by George Bernard Shaw that mentions tickling a lot, in an F/F context. One character is threatened with tickling and pulls her feet up under her in fear.

That's all I can think of for now.

In Thomas Mann's "The Magic mountain" there is a discussion about women's body charms which includes this:"also the soles of the feet are fat and ticklish".

In William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, Shylock makes a rhetorical tickling reference during his "Hath not a Jew eyes?" speech --- ".. if you tickle him, does he not laugh?"

There's a trilogy (Renegade, Return of the Renegade and Renegade 3: Death of Destiny) where the main character is tickled in all 3 books I think. Nothing extensive, but it's kinda hot to read about this female bounty hunter who kicks the crap out of men yet is ticklish to the touch.

In William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, Shylock makes a rhetorical tickling reference during his "Hath not a Jew eyes?" speech --- ".. if you tickle him, does he not laugh?"

Another Shakespearian reference is in the play Much Ado About Nothing. A female character (I forget her name; possibly Hero) says that "death by mocks is worse than death by tickling".

Another Shakespearian reference is in the play Much Ado About Nothing. A female character (I forget her name; possibly Hero) says that "death by mocks is worse than death by tickling".

Good one! It also occurred to me that Tom Robbins made a foot-and-tickling reference in Even Cowgirls Get the Blues.

It's actually "if you tickle us, do we not laugh?"

Try Lawrence Sanders' 1983 novel The Seduction of Peter S.. I don't think anyone's mentioned it. The title character is a male prostitute, and two of his female clients dearly love to be tickled. I do not own the book anymore, but there are a few nice healthy sentences about Peter's use of tickling (and a strong implication that he enjoys applying it).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back