• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in more than one spot at the same time

isrdew

TMF Regular
Oh, one of my favorite subjects!
It doesn;t have to be gang tickling (which unfortunately I haven't experienced yet) it can also be the work of a skilled tickler, tickling at two different spots altogether..
And I don;t meen tickling both feet or both underarms together... I do mean two different spots, like the ribs with one hand and a thigh on the other, and so on.

As a ler I know it never fails... any girl I tickled that way was driven crazy...
and when it was done to me as a lee, I knew why... there's just something about the body that cannot adjust to the different places, different rhythms... I can jump out of my skin when it's done to me.

So, how do you feel about that?
How did you feel when it was done to you?
Which combination of spots drives you insane more than any other?

I love that when it's done to me. :D

Mistress Zara sometimes ties me down spread-eagled, and then tickles my soles with her fingernails while her bare toes are poking into my armpits and wriggling. It's wonderful. :couch:

Being gang-tickled by several women is even better, of course. :D

Tickling the ears with tongue, while playful fingers dance across underarms and ribs .

If someone tickled my hips and ribs at the same time, I think I would seriously go insane!!! :eek: :shake: :scared:

I go insane with the combo tickling! One that nearly drives me over the edge instantly is the back of my thigh and my belly button. OMG! And after 5 years of being tickled by my husband I just found that out last week! I have been incredibly ticklish lately. I wonder why. As a ler I love to get 2 for the price of 1. What a bargin!:couch:

Belly Button Push Button and Hip Squeezy

I go insane with the combo tickling! One that nearly drives me over the edge instantly is the back of my thigh and my belly button. OMG!

If I wasn't unsane already, using my sunken belly button as a push button and squeezing my hips at the same time would make me hilariously unsane.

Wait, I remember that happening: through tears of helplessly hysterical laughter, I saw my sanity get up and walk around the room all the while laughing contagiously. Which made my tickler laugh all the harder and made me shriek with the agony of hysterical pleasure.

:2poke::3poke:

The very best is when one spot is more ticklish than sensual and the other spot is more sensual than ticklish… but they are both really really ticklish!

Yup… about lose my mind.

If someone tickled me on my ribs and my inner thighs I'd be hysterical! Those would be the two most effective spots to tickle.

:bouncybou :bowing:

I don't have a lot of experience with this...but I have been tickled in two places at the same time. What I experienced was that I seemed to focus on the spot that tickled the most....I'm not sure my brain integrated the two sensations.....but that could just be MY stuborn brain! I hope I get a second chance!:woot:

I like to go for the maximum number of simultaneous tickle spots; one with each and and one with my mouth or tongue. Always leaves 'em laughing!

I did a lot of that

to Narin in the video we made with Jeff.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870
you can see it in one of the photos, one hand
is on her side, the other is on her foot.

I also like doing that in general. It's a
very effective technique to keep someone
off guard without using a blindfold. Plus,
when you're just exploring someone's
body for ticklish spots and they are watching,
it's really amusing to have them watching
one hand going over and near spots which
make the 'lee feel comfortable, while the
hand they aren't paying attention to is
about to get their really ticklish spot.

It certainly helps with the anticipation reaction!

Lee

OMG; my feet and my sides tickled together?

to Narin in the video we made with Jeff.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870
you can see it in one of the photos, one hand
is on her side, the other is on her foot.

I also like doing that in general. It's a
very effective technique to keep someone
off guard without using a blindfold. Plus,
when you're just exploring someone's
body for ticklish spots and they are watching,
it's really amusing to have them watching
one hand going over and near spots which
make the 'lee feel comfortable, while the
hand they aren't paying attention to is
about to get their really ticklish spot.

It certainly helps with the anticipation reaction!

Lee

If a guy tickles my feet and sides together, I melt into orgasm, after hysterics pass...

Lea

I had a Woman call me an Octopus.

She was wondering how many hands I had.:woot::tickle:Being tickled in two different areas at the same time should really be A Big Turn On.:eek::rolleyes::bouncybou

Very Ticklish Guy

The very best is when one spot is more ticklish than sensual and the other spot is more sensual than ticklish… but they are both really really ticklish!

Yup… about lose my mind.

That's exactly what I was going to say! Very true, very true.

MrTicklee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back