• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in movies

jordan

TMF Expert
Does anyone know any titles that have tickling in them? I'm not talking about anime, or TV shows I'm talking about live-action. Thanks and I would appreciate any responce you can give me.

I've seen stills on a couple of different sites that were taken from an old black and white version of Dostoyevsky's "The Brothers Karamazov". I've neither seen the film, nor read the book, but I guess the brothers tickle a girl's feet at some point in the movie.

Hope this helps :)

~SS

I've seen a clip of that movie on the Net. I got it from Tom's Adult Tickling Site when it was still alive. If anyone wants it, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.

Apart from that, there was also a brief rib tickling scene in The Blue Lagoon, when the guy straddles Brooke Shields hips and tickles her ribs to get her to admit that he's a better fisherman.

For a movie where Brooke doesn't wear shoes at all, there is only one, two seconds long, very disappointing sole shot. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

There was a very brief moment in American History X, where the kid tickles his sister's feet, it's a one stroke kind of thing though. Also, you might try Asteroid part 1? I can't remember, but there was a movie about an asteroid that had a fairly long scene with a guy tickling a girl's ribs I believe. Ferris Bueller's Day Off, one of the greatest movies ever made, has a tickling scene, but you can't see it, you can only see Mia Sara reacting to a tickling. However, I did read somewhere that Mia said that Mathew Broderick had to tickle her feet to get her to laugh, so the actress was not acting. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but American History X and Ferris Bueller are good movies that I'd recommend to anyone, the tickling scenes are not the longest though.

Ah yes....the Brothers Karamazov flick. It just happens that a few years back while I was running HotelTickle, the lady who got tickled in that movie came across my website and contacted me. She found it very amusing that so many people considered that clip a "classic" in the tickle world!!! Anyhow, she was actually flattered by it all and even wrote a small book about the experience for the tickle fans. Yes, it cost a few bucks, but it's a really neat addition to the collection. She autographs it, it is numbered and it comes with a purple feather (I got copy number 1). She writes about how she got the part and what she had to endure. I could tell you all what the book says, but I don't think she would appreciate that considering she still has to make a living to. To check it out further, visit her website at: Gloria Pall Tickle Page

daddy

That's awsome, daddy. I had no idea she endorsed it like that. Thanks!

Great!

Great guys this is great keep them coming, I'm working on a big project and if you can think of any tickling in movies no matter how long tell me!

Thanks again

A favorite tickle scene for me is in the film "Bound for Glory," starring David Carradine as folk music legend Woody Guthrie.

About midway though the film, Woody throws his wife (played by Melinda Dillon) on the bed and gives her a nice rib tickling. Dillon's reaction appears authentic.

The tickling doesn't last long, but it's great while it lasts.

There's a movie called Here on Earth, there's a short tickling scene where Leelee Sobieski gets tickled on the foot. Jeez, I swear I've seen more movies....Critters I or II may have a tickling scene in it. It's been a while since I've seen those though. Can anyone verify a tickling scene in Escape from Devil Island. I recall it from when I was a wee lil tike, but I'm not sure on the title. I know it was very corny like Escape from Devil Island, I'm pretty sure that's it.

North to Alaska

In "North to Alaska" (starring John Wayne) the actress Capucine gets her stocking foot tickled for about 15 seconds. Film was made in 1960, and is often shown on TV. Tickling scene is about one hour and 45 minutes into the film (which is just over two hours long).

This is getting better and better, I have over looked alot of movies. I hope someone can confirm if there is tickling in Critters 1,2 or Escape from devils Island. Keep them coming and thanks again.

Another tickle classic is "Houdini," staring Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. Magician Tony puts Janet in the magic box to saw her in half and has a go at her delightful bare feet.

This is nothing but a brief tickle, but it's one that most tickle fans are fond of.

THERE IS A LIST

Jordan-- There is a master list of every known mainstream movie tickle scene. I suggest you check it out. There are also people in the Mainstrean section of this site that trade tapes. It can save you alot of time.

I have a large collection of tickling scenes from mainstream movies on VHS tapes. They include The Brothers Karamazov, North to Alaska and many more. If interested, maybe we could do a trade.

robocop's another good one: about 1hr into Robocop 2 he's having a flashback in which he tickles his wifes' foot. Quite good stuff and lasts about 3-4 secs.

The robo guy always struck me as having a foot fetish, I mean, in a couple of his flashbacks he's thinking about his wifes feet.

Just a thought...

Mr. Hyde ok I'll trade a good side tickling vid in it. Its called Housekeeping maybe you will like it. List a few videos of yours.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back