• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Peruvian TV

pabaloro

Hi!, yesterday I saw this video of a Peruvian model getting tickled in a segment of a show call "Combate".
I think this is one of the best Mainstream clip ever.

Here's the link: youtube. com/watch?v=pl5OUHwHs_Q Just delete the space between dot and com.

1- that clip is great, thanks for sharing. 2- what the hell is going on?

Im confused by the whole thing, but Its freakin awesome! Great find

I want my mainstream American tickling game show moment, dammit!

(Does anyone have a little context for this awesome clip, BTW?)

I'm from Argentina, so I understand the whole thing. The show is about a roullete, the roullete has differents kinds of challenge, one of this challenge is tickling. The model turn the roullete and stop on "tickling", so she has to suffer 1:30 minutes of tickling on the feet for 500 points. When she completed the 1:30 minutes she has an option: One more minute of tickling but with the hands, for 500 more points.

Great find! here it is in HD. This is the best quality version so far on YT:

youtube. com/watch?v=F7q5wBlhyeY

I'll make a .wmv later unless someone else does it first, which will probably be the case cause I won't have time till tomorrow..

Hate to be a buzzkill here, but if she was actually that ticklish, she would have pulled her feet away.

Hate to be a buzzkill here, but if she was actually that ticklish, she would have pulled her feet away.

Not when there's some motivation like money not to lol. Anyway when she was on her back and they used their fingers she tried too but they helped hold her down.

Last edited:

i think the same cuz i find her reactions exaggerated. i have never eoncountered a person who have this kind of ticklessness level when you tickle with feather. besides you are right she never tried to pull her feet away she is not so ticklish normally i think

As I understand it all she had to do was withstand the tickling for a minute and a half and then an additional minute...there seems to be no reason to act ticklish...she could have easily just lay there the hole time...(I have seen this in distraction game shows were the contestants answered the questions with no reaction to the tickling)...I think she was really this sensitive but kept her feet in place so she would win...

Fantastic video!! why there isn't nothing like this in italian television?

I posted a low quality wmv clip here

I added 2 medium quality clips of just the tickling parts

Last edited:

i agree shes not very ticklish. if she were she wouldnt be able to keep still, however im sure she is moderatly ticklish and the clip is very nice for mainstream

I'm not much of a feet tickling fan, but this clip is one of the best mainstream clips for sure.

Do you think there might be more tickling segments from this show?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back