• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 3 -The lost, incomplete comic (F/f, Feet, Upperbody, NUDITY!)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
Ok, so most people know I worked with The Bandito to create two issues of the Tickling In Space comic series, which were published ny MTJ Publishing, quite some time ago. These were named "The Inosaka Paradox" and "The Veil of Qadesh". But what if I told you there had been a third comic in the works which became shelved indefinitely halfway through the process?

Had it not for drastic changes in my life (the same changes that caused my "disappearance" off the forums a decade ago) this comic might have been finished, although even that I'm now not sure of. See, the issue was that it took a monstrous amount of time to create these pages. During the period I worked on Inosaka and Qadesh, and what remains of this project, I basically worked late night shifts in a shitty job, and filled in all my remaining day time with drawing and designing, hoping to gain a skill level high enough to break into the illustration/animation industry. Inosaka took three months or so to illustrate. Qadesh half a year. This one, "The Scarlet's Maze" would have taken over a year to finish. I had kind of taken my art style and technique to a point where it was overly cumbersome to create these pages, and it would't be until much later I devised an entirely new approach that was much faster. Then I got my big break, moved to a different country for the new job, and that was the end of Scavenger. It wasn't entirely the end for making fetish art though, as I continued on under a different pseudonym; Will Georges and on DeviantArt rather than the forums, and a few pages of this comic would be posted a number of years ago on that account. These pages do not form a continuous sequence, there are missing pages that were never created, or never went past the rough sketch stage.

Since there is no lettering in these pages, I'll try to explain what is going on in each and every one.

1. Captain Dusty and her crew are enjoying the interrogation of a kidnapped alien woman, when all of the sudden there's a bright flash of light that fills the cabin.

2. Inside the light, a scroll materializes; a summons from the Red Clover, a notorious crime boss to whom the crew still have a debt to pay off. Red Clover is a Scarlet, an alien race related to the Spadrans, but unlike their kind-tempered, logical cousins, they are known to be wicked and debauched.

3. The Clover watches Dusty reading the note, as her guest of honour -and the wildcard in the wicked game she has planned, arrives.

[At this point, the would have been a page or so where two guards of the Clover teleport onto the Danneskold's bridge, planning to grab Dusty and teleport back with her, However the guards underestimate the Danneskold crew and they are quickly overpowered and tied up. Dusty confiscates the guards portable teleportation device and along with Koki, Audrey and Slither, decides to pay the Clover a visit on her own terms]

4. The four arrive on Anisedora, the artificial hollow planet/moon that is the home of the Scarlet race.

[Several missing pages: Dusty confronts the Clover, who states that payment is still due, but if Dusty and her crew are willing to take on the challenge of the Maze and win, she'll waver the outstanding debt. Dusty reluctantly agree; her friends must survive the maze, while Dusty will be tickle-tortured by the Clover. If even one of the crewmates finish the maze, all will be freed, if not, Dusty will be the Clover's new tickle slave and her mates will be left in the clutches of the tickle constructs that roam the Maze]

5. Dusty's ordeal starts, and the clover decides to spice things up with a special potion, a rare expensive elixir that both increases ticklishness and serves as an aphrodesiac.

Attachments

• TIS_SM_page01_lr.jpg
    TIS_SM_page01_lr.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 576
  • TIS_SM_page02_lr.jpg
    TIS_SM_page02_lr.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 504
  • TIS_SM_page03_lr.jpg
    TIS_SM_page03_lr.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 450
  • SM_Anisedora01_lr.jpg
    SM_Anisedora01_lr.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 438
  • SM_Dusty_testpage01_lr.jpg
    SM_Dusty_testpage01_lr.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 551
1. The potion is used on Dusty's soles and it's starting to take effect.

2. Tickling, lickling and foot worship.

3. Meanwhile, Audrey has been the first to fall victim to the torturers of the maze, a shape-shifting clockwork automaton.

4. Audrey's tickle torture continued.

5. Meanwhile in the throne room, Dusty's tickle session gets crazier and crazier.

[This is the extent of the comic. As far as I remember, Koki would have fallen victim to a tickle-hunter of the maze as well. Slither has a chance to make it out, but she ends up in a tickle-fight with Kitzalia, who was sent in by the Clover to make sure nobody wins. However, she also tried to double cross Kitzalia and have her captured by the automatons as well. Upon discovering this, Slither and Kitzalia team up and fight their way out. At the same time the Danneskold crew stages a full scale assault on the palace to bust Dusty out, after overloading Anisedora's power grid by feeding the powerful orgasmic energy of the captured guards into it. I think more or less that's how the story went, but it's been a very long time, LOL :D ]

Attachments

• SM_Dusty_testpage_lr.jpg
    SM_Dusty_testpage_lr.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 309
  • TIS_SM_page12_lr.jpg
    TIS_SM_page12_lr.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 304
  • SM_Audrey_testpagelr.jpg
    SM_Audrey_testpagelr.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 325
  • SM_Audrey_testpage02lr.jpg
    SM_Audrey_testpage02lr.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 332
  • SM_Dusty_testpage03_lr.jpg
    SM_Dusty_testpage03_lr.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 340
Holy Crap. This looks amazing. A shame there isn't any more. This is all incredible work.

Such astonishing quality of work. Brilliant talent.

thanks for sharing.

R

Wow, freaking amazing!

I think I've seen your mainstream work. Same bright colours and facial structures. I might be wrong though.

Holy Crap. This looks amazing. A shame there isn't any more. This is all incredible work.

Thank you very much! :) There are times I regret not finishing this comic, but then again, it was a lot of work, and I ended up creating other things, and the time was better spent on those :D

Such astonishing quality of work. Brilliant talent.

thanks for sharing.

R

Thank you, that's very kind of you! :D Even though part of it had been posted by me on Deviantart before, the full extend of this incomplete project hasn't been seen by the wider community up till now. And what purpose is it to sit on unused artwork and not let others enjoy it as well? Better to share it with all the good people here. :)

Scavenger???
My good man, still around???

It has been a long time.
It's good to you see you again.

I've been through something similar, with one of my comics nearly cancelled.
It was taking too long, I was going through continual burnouts and my old way of drawing was draining me.
Drawing every single pixel...

Glad you're still kicking.

^_^

Wow, freaking amazing!

I think I've seen your mainstream work. Same bright colours and facial structures. I might be wrong though.

Thank you very much! :) I try to keep my fetish and non-fetish work separate from eachother, and while illustration isn't a big part of my day to day job any more (and hasn't been for some time) there's bound to be some examples of my work out there online from the last two decades. So it's very well possible that you may have seen some non-fetish work of mine somewhere.

Great comic panels! :tickle: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks! And yeah, as I said in another reply, my thought was, why let these images sit unseen and unused on a dusty old hard drive somewhere when so many people could be enjoying them? So sharing the with the community is only natural :)

Scavenger???
My good man, still around???

It has been a long time.
It's good to you see you again.

I've been through something similar, with one of my comics nearly cancelled.
It was taking too long, I was going through continual burnouts and my old way of drawing was draining me.
Drawing every single pixel...

Glad you're still kicking.

^_^

Yep, still here, always been, just being invisible... like a ghost ;) I get what you mean, burnout must be something what a lot of us artists have to deal with on a regular basis -myself included. I'd LOVE to draw another comic, I certainly got enough ideas for several of them, but man it's a lot of work... Hope to find/develop a style variant or technique at one point that allows me to do so a a decent pace. Who knows, maybe in the future :)

O.O!

Scavenger (and his dearly departed ghost):

What a true pleasure seeing these pages again after so many years! And honestly, seeing these characters in your classic style again. I have such fond memories of writing these...gosh, you can't even call them scripts....these short stories in the TICKLING IN SPACE universe, and having you create a comic adaptation of those stories. I remember the banter back and forth. I remember even mailing each other correspondence and inspiration through the mail from time to time. It seems so old school now. LOL.

I remember doing a few sketches of my own to help flush out new characters. I remember eagerly waiting in anticipation to see any new pages from you. And combing over them, relishing in details that you clearly put your heart into. I remember you bringing the TIS characters, and really their entire universe, into your own distinct style...and bringing them to life.

Thank you for posting these up. I adore these characters. I adore these classic stories. But more so, I adore seeing this chapter in both of our creative journeys immortalized in these images.

As I mentioned to you recently via email, I am so happy to see you publicly return to our little community. Although hugging a ghost can be a challenge - please see this post as my sincere attempt to do just that. I wish you well in any and all your current and future endeavors. I look back at what we made together with humble joy. And even all these years later...I still wait in eager anticipation to see what my old friend will come up with next.

Respect + gratitude,

-B

O.O!

Scavenger (and his dearly departed ghost):

What a true pleasure seeing these pages again after so many years! And honestly, seeing these characters in your classic style again. I have such fond memories of writing these...gosh, you can't even call them scripts....these short stories in the TICKLING IN SPACE universe, and having you create a comic adaptation of those stories. I remember the banter back and forth. I remember even mailing each other correspondence and inspiration through the mail from time to time. It seems so old school now. LOL.

I remember doing a few sketches of my own to help flush out new characters. I remember eagerly waiting in anticipation to see any new pages from you. And combing over them, relishing in details that you clearly put your heart into. I remember you bringing the TIS characters, and really their entire universe, into your own distinct style...and bringing them to life.

Thank you for posting these up. I adore these characters. I adore these classic stories. But more so, I adore seeing this chapter in both of our creative journeys immortalized in these images.

As I mentioned to you recently via email, I am so happy to see you publicly return to our little community. Although hugging a ghost can be a challenge - please see this post as my sincere attempt to do just that. I wish you well in any and all your current and future endeavors. I look back at what we made together with humble joy. And even all these years later...I still wait in eager anticipation to see what my old friend will come up with next.

Respect + gratitude,

-B

Well, given that this was almost 15 years ago, it pretty much is the definition of old school, especially since Facebook and Youtube had barely made a mark yet and Web 2.0 was just another buzzword in the sales jargon. The forums were people's main way of communicating and collaborating, and Deviantart was the absolute Wild West when it came to adult art. How times have changed... and how I myself have changed as well. What's left of the old Scavenger is but a small aspect, a ghost. Hence the name. :)

I very much appreciate your kind words. It was a lot of fun collaborating back then (when I had a lot more time and freedom than I have now ;) ). Good memories. :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back