• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space: Embassy Heist *New Release 11/05/12

MTJpub

Verified
Tickling in Space: Embassy Heist
Story & Art by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

What's THIS???

The greatest crime of the century is currently underway. Captain Dusty in a brilliant disguise has infiltrated an extravagant dinner party at the Intergalactic Alien Embassy. But while she sips fancy drinks and pretends to rub elbows with the tentacled elite, she is secretly using the world's most high-tech VR technology to hack the embassy computer and steal a couple million dollars worth of cred files.

It's the perfect heist, except for one tiny detail: a crafty cop with no sense of proportion or grip on sanity knows what our hot heroine is up to. And is prepared to stop her at any cost.

Captured by this devilish female cop, Dusty must endure the most evil interrogation imaginable. Because if she happens to scream, or cry, or even LAUGH enough inside the VR system, she will sever the connection, and blow her cover within the embassy, only to face the most dire punishment possible. And by the way...with the new tech she is using, Dusty can FEEL anything the cop chooses to do to her inside the VR. It should be a snap, unless of course that sneaky cop finds out that Dusty is ticklish!

Will the sexy Captain Dusty be able to hold back her screaming laughter and her other explosive reactions? Or will Officer Pinkerton's careful strip-search have terribly ticklish results? As she's feathered naked, and teased out of her mind...will Dusty's chortling panic and rising nipples give her away to the gaggle of snotty alien aristocrats? And what punishment could possibly be worse than the horrible tingling teasing torturing tickly torment of the Embassy Heist??

Embrace the desperation, Adore the incredibly naughtiness, and try not to smile in bashful guilt as Dusty faces the most ticklish cackling squealing trembling challenge of her criminal life.

Item Features

• 16 comic pages plus cover (over 70 sizzling panels).
• 2 Bonus Bio Pages
• Desperation tickle torture, forced pleasure and denial.
• Naked, naughty, and highly erotic all-over action.
• Holding in the laughter and public humiliation.
• Spy and police interrogation themes.
• Created and illustrated by Bandito.
• Hot spicy naked alien colors by White Lotus.

Product and Ordering Information

Also released today @ MTJpub.com...

The Nail Biter Part 3 of 3: Armageddon

Last edited:
Everyone's favorite triple-threat mixing with outre extraterrestrial ambassadors, while casing for loot and fending off an assault on her improbable modesty? Sounds like my kind of epic! Cap'n Dusty's biography grows ever more involved, colorful and scandalous! Most exciting to contemplate another unbeatable Bandito/White Lotus sensation fest!

love it love it love it
who is your next victim? mwahahahahaha
I pray it is me :p

I've long been a fan of Tickling in Space, and it's great to see it back! The three-breasted captain takes quite a bit of punishment; I'll admit that Thompson is my favorite though, not sure why, I guess I'm just messed up. But Dusty's certainly a sight to behold and I think this had some interesting ways to expand upon the character's background. And of course, the variety of torment and the effects on the poor 'lee are a sight to behold.

Of course, the art is the big selling point of the issue, and I think it's a great example of showcasing your talents as an artist. You have a stylized look that is unique but not off-putting, an essential tool for work with erotica. People can know a Bandito by looking at it, and the signature elements enhance rather than diminish the effect, which I think is important. Second is that your work is dynamic, it doesn't feel like static poses as can so often happen, you get a sense of the action taking place. That can be a difficult thing for an artist to do; for instance, I can think of a few artists who are as skilled with a pen as Darkharp is, but her mastery of dynamic art and poses, of having the scenes be alive, is what elevates her into the small company of the elites. It's not just the hand, it's the eye that's important, and your work definitely reflects that. And I bring it up because that's such an important part of why this issue works. The art can illustrate the story, or the art can tell the story, and you tend towards the latter, which is an essential part of making good comics. You use it to tell your story, you use it to give atmosphere, you use it to tell jokes; the words supplement the pictures, not the other way around. That's why I say it's the selling point, it's not that you drew purty pikchers, the art is the medium in which the story reaches fullest flower.

To put it simply: You brought your A game, and it shows.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back