• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

ThymeHBF: I was going to PM you just in case you didn't see that more F/M work was coming soon. ^^

amkes: Thanks my friend. Glad you liked it. :)

Johntfs: Cool man - then I hope you like the F/M pic I'll post this week! :woot: And yeah - I know what you mean about non-stop foot tickles. I like ticklish feet, but I have more of a tickle fetish than a foot fetish - so I like to see the tickling involve the entire body. I see so little upper body tickling that I decided to make TIS very UB focused. It's hard to find a good balance - and everyone likes different things, obviously. So thanks for letting me know that you dig the total body tickling focus of the TIS series. You rock.

The gals are getting ready as we speak.

This poor guy has no idea what he's in for...

But let's just say it's gonna be a lot of laughs.

I'll finish and post the F/M pic in the next few days. ^^

Thanks to everyone for the support.

B

WARNING MALE TICKLING!

Page um... I forget!

What's THIS????? Downey and Thompson working together???! Have these two mighty crews truly joined naughty forces against a common enemy???? The TICKLE POLICE???? ***gasp*** And can the well armed Office Peterton hold out against the two most wickedest and evil ticklers known to outerspacedom????

Nah - I'm thinkin' not so much. ^^;

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Wow. Whew. I am so blushing AGAIN right now.

After months of waiting - it's time for another MALE tickling page from the tickling in space saga.

I am gonna repeat myself from the first male tickling post in this thread...

PLEASE PLEASE do not look at it if you don't like Male tickling. Ticklefur did not want to color it because he doesn't like ANY male tickling. That's fine. I respect that. But I will have little patience for any "coulda done without the shlong" comments.

If anyone DOES want to color this pic please feel free - but please notice the proper colors of the characters - for example - the office is green - cause he's an alien ;P

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did not do a single bleeepin' thing to this pic. Nope. Nada. lmao.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Is it time for Twitch number two to be tickled terribly??? Will there truly be an epic tickle contest with the entire crew??? Will there be boobs??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

I will be hiding and blushing someplace safe from these two women. They terrify me. O.O!!!

Please comment if you like it.

Captain Bandito - Intergalactic Tickle Police.

Speakign for myself, I wouldn't mind a two-pager on the poor officer. I prefer female tickling, but I don't mind male tickling (by females) occasionally.

Really, what I like most is gential/erogenous zone tickling, but tickling-buffet is really cool, too. As long as the tickling consists of multiple types instead of beating one method (I know! After pages and pages of foot-tickling, let's have... EVEN MORE foot-tickling!) into the ground, I'm cool with it.

Hell, if you want to toss in some Male/Male tickling, it's cool. Variety is the spice of life (and tickling). Whatever drives your spaceship.

Coulda done without the shlong! :jester:
No, I kid but you knew my sense of humour couldn't be restrained.
After all my sense of humour is as much a FORCE OF NATURE as I am. :evilha:

I here by give Ticklefur kudos for not a single bleeepin' thing in this pic.
But goodness know the guy's still got mad skills. :)

Great job Deeto my friend, can't wait to see what's next. :D

That was excellent B!

Is that feather hair on the one female ler or a feather hat?? Have we seen her before or am I crazy??

ohh my I must say I do not want to know how that feels >_<

Sweet!

I really wish I was that guy having his DICK tickled by feathers. Its my dream.
If anyone has a link for a site like that post it here!

Nice mkeemer. Glad to see you don't discriminate when you color art. As always Dito, nice job!!

johntfs: Thanks very much amigo. The next page will return to Booki's story, and will see the beginning of her tickle contest. But Officer Peterton is the only male that makes a repeat appearance. ^^

TK Force: >< GAH! I knew it I Knew it I KNEW someone would make the schlong comment! lmao. Thanks TK - I always appreciate your support.

ThymeHBF: Thanks so much sweet heart. *huggles* Did you like this one better than the previous two?

Tommytikl: Hey thanks my friend. The tickler with the feather hair is Downey. She would be yellow if she were in color. She's in a ton of other pages as a tickler, and one other pages as a lee. Her favorite victim is Slither, and is in a few pages with her.

amkes: there are those that would agree with you, and I am sure those that would not.

mkeemer: Thanks so much! And the colors look awesome. Thank you so much for taking the time to color this page.

Toon Tickler: Haa haa. I understand, and I can't say I disagree with you.

Rage: Thanks my friend, I so appreciate your support - and thanks for the kind words to mkeemer as well. ^^

More TIS will be coming your way in a matter of days.

How many days?

Well that depends on how well you answer the ancient question... who are the ONLY characters that have appeared in TIS that have not yet been tickled?

Well... not really.

But if someone answers correctly - I will give them a cookie.

^^ *yum yum yum... cookie*

B

TK Force: >< GAH! I knew it I Knew it I KNEW someone would make the schlong comment! lmao.

Somebody had to say it my friend, you pretty much dared us. lol

How many days?

Well that depends on how well you answer the ancient question... who are the ONLY characters that have appeared in TIS that have not yet been tickled?

Well... not really.

But if someone answers correctly - I will give them a cookie.

^^ *yum yum yum... cookie*

TKForce: Of the ones you named, Thompson...

Cyberina: My fave BTW and much better than TKForce's faves. :D

TKForce: and Fluffy. Bookie hasn't got it yet but I'd say she will real soon. ;)
Also in "Mini Episode XI: The Raven Fanclub" there are a couple I don't think you told us the names of.
(one of which first appeared in the final installment of "TIS Episode IIII: Getting Inside Audrey's Panties")
COOKIE PLEASE!!! :D

Last edited:
Page Forty One

TK Force: Ah so. Cookie for you my friend. The character you refer to has been brilliantly named... Elfy. O.O! Don't ask me, dude.

What's THIS????? The ultimate tickle contest has begun, with the bodacious blonde Booki at its center??? Honey has returned wearing sensible tickle apparel, and Jessi the Robo-tech has also returned to do a little tickling, and is back to her ditzy bubbly submissive self again. Ah - reminds me of mini-episode I. lmao. Will Jessi fall for such an insipid ruse??? Will Honey have the best of both guzungas??? Regardless, who ever wins, Booki is likely to lose!

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Sorry for another delay before this episode. Real life really sucks mouse balls sometimes, yeah? ><

Hope you like the beginning of Booki's tickle session ^^

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. SOMEONE GIVE THAT MAN A CIGAR!!!

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? I can promise tickles, I can promise ta-tas, I can promise that alliances will be formed, new super powers will be discovered, mutual love will be explored, ass-kicking cat fights will occur, and that the breaking of Booki has barely begun.

Find out MORE in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

ALL CHEER THE RETURN OF THE TA-TAS

Go-Go Bandito

Attachments

• TIS_C_38a.jpg
    TIS_C_38a.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
TK Force: Ah so. Cookie for you my friend. The character you refer to has been brilliantly named... Elfy. O.O! Don't ask me, dude.

COOKIE!!! (munch, munch, munch) Elfy? Oh, that a good name for her. (munch, burp)

Nice panel Deeto, you know how I feel about foot tickling but as you also know
I by no means hate it so it's nice to see it in TIS every once in a while.
TIS has been a great comic for my taste as I'm mostly an upper body fan who likes the occasional foot tickle. :D

(hands Ticklefur a cigar)

Great stuff as always guys, Thanks for bringing us such a fine comic as TIS. :veryhappy

TK Force: Thanks my friend. Wow - double cookie for you - since you were the ONLY person that replied to this latest page. Either tons of folks are on vacation, or this page just didn't do anything for people. ^^; Oh well - can't please all da people all da time. Thanks for all your great support, my friend - and for giving props to Ticklefur as well.

I'll post the next page of the contest in the next couple of days...

The next round pits the evil Fluffy against everyone's favorite Earth Girl - Audrey!

O.O!

I know... suspenseful huh?

Anyone...?

*crickets*

Rats!

lmao.

B

Gah! Curse my lethargy! Sorry I didn't do these two pages earlier but I could never seem to get round to it. Gret pages Bandito. Very erotic and it makes me wish you'd do F/M more often. :)

Gah! Curse my lethargy! Sorry I didn't do these two pages earlier but I could never seem to get round to it. Gret pages Bandito. Very erotic and it makes me wish you'd do F/M more often. :)

No worries my friend.

I have flirted with the idea of doing a F/M only comic, or illustrated story... but I am not sure what the level of interest would be.

If I thought there was a fair amount of support, then I might do it. ^^

Thanks for all of your awesome feedback, amigo.

B

Interest!

Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest Interest

Did i mention I may be interested?

I have flirted with the idea of doing a F/M only comic, or illustrated story... but I am not sure what the level of interest would be.

If I thought there was a fair amount of support, then I might do it. ^^

Sorry Deeto, you know how much I love to support you in just about anything you do but I just can't get behind a whole comic devoted to /M.

I mean, I'm an obsessed fan of yours so goodness knows I'd check it out but the whole time I'd rather be looking at some of your amazing /F work.

BTW Do I still get the second cookie even though DEV & Dowson showed up?

Now, to all fans of /M work. I don't want any of you flaming or attacking me.
I'm entitled to my opinion on this and that's what this was, my opinion.
I don't mind a little /M stuff anymore but I just don't care for the idea of a comic devoted to it.

And to any still thinking of attacking me. Do I have to remind you what a bad idea it is to stand before a FORCE OF NATURE!!! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

So to answer you question Bandito, the characthers that have yet to be tickling are Thompson, Fluffy, The girl who has the burgular mask, and the girl with the Spock ears. Now I was gonna say the Teal haried chick but she may be the same one from the one episode right before Koki enters Dusty's room. So whenever you wanna give me that cookie just let me know. Also can't wait for the next episode, and for more Koki. I dunno why but I really wanted to see more of the breaking of Koki, I seriously thought that that was what was gonna happen. But hey thats why you're the artists and not me. Keep up the great work.

I've got to agree with TKForce

Your work is awesome, and I am a huge fan. Most probably I'd be looking forward for the next pic of your /M comic just like I'm longing for the next TIS release, but nothing tops your /F work. I'm all about diversity though, TIS provides a nice mix. PaZ.

Hey Dito you know I'd be there if you did pretty much any comic. So I think you should go for a F/M comic. I'd buy it.

Dowson: lmao - interest, huh? Thanks amigo. I'll see what I can do.

TKForce: Thanks man - I appreciate your honest feedback. I can certainly appreciate that point of view. That is one of the things I am struggling with... do I spend the time on a */M project, or on a */F project??? >.O erk. Can't c... can't dd....dd......decide!

T: lmao - I figured you could. ^^; Would you want to be one of the ticklers? lol.

summerdaez: Thanks very much XD Anything in specific you'd like to see?

J Unit: *cookie for you* hee hee. You got it: Thompson, Fluffy, Bubbles (the girl in the mask), and Elfy (the girl with Spock ears). And yeah - the teal haired girl is Honey, and she got hers in "Honey caught off guard". And I hear ya about Koki - I think she does deserve a bit more tickling.

Rage: Thanks brother man - I can always count on you for some honest feedback, and whole ton of support.

Many thanks to everyone.

Maybe I WILL put some thought into a F/M project in the future.

I will finally post the next page this afternoon.

^^

The Mantastic Bandeeeeto

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back