• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Just wanted to thank the Deet for letting me be part of TIS, and giving it an additional story angle, along with the colours, lettering, editing, cleanup work, special effects and textures. Artistically, I'm glad I was able to improve as the series went on - all artists should over time ^^

I'd also like to thank those very few out there who actually acknowledged my presence and efforts on this series, and all the work I put into it. I deeply appreciate your comments and support :)

To the end of the series, only this can sum up my feelings:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But other than that, a great end to what has been a fantastic series full of great gals and terrific tickling. The partnership between you and ticklefur has been highly fruitful and created a brilliant series. As for my favourites, I'm tempted to go with Dave and say there's too much to mention but if pushed, I'll go with your F/M pics, a personal bias to be honest. ;) But they were always fun, sexy and great to look at. Once again, thanks so much for sharing this with us Bandito, it's been a great addition for each week.

Finally found some time to reply...

It is a pity to see this great series come to an end. From (as you told us) a series created purely for your own entertainment that was originally never meant for the public to see, it truly has gained cult status within our beloved tickling community. For me personally, it has already become legend. Though I have not been posting that active within this thread, I have been following the series closely, and I enjoyed every last bit of it.

The last page shows how far your style evolved from the beginning. It's right up there where Temple of Bounce started... So in a way that makes it all the more interesting, not only do we have a space tickling story here, it is also the path of an artist who is, even though being invisible, evolving and changing together with the characters. And that's perhaps the most fascinating thing about it. :)

I greatly thank Bandito and Ticklefur for the monumentous saga they presented us here. :)

Let's now bid these girls a friendly farewell indeed. And wish them clear horizons, who knows where the currents of space may lead them...

I just want to join the chorus of "thanks you's". :dogpile:

TIS was great work from start to finish and I can't believe it didn't cost me a kindey.

Czy Stv: Heh heee, thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Dave: What can I say in response, my friend? You and I have spoken about this many times, but I truly truly appreciate your support, your encouragement, and your friendship. TIS is one of those wild projects that seemed to take on a life all it's own. Before I knew it, bit characters were becoming incredibly important, alliances were being formed, and these crazy space vixens were taking on a life of their own. I have no doubt that HBDP will be infinitely more popular than TIS... after all it is better work. Thanks again for all of your help.

DEV: HA HA HA HA that's hilarious, especially since Lotus and I were just watching that episode the other night. Better be careful with that starwars stuff... it really pushes her buttons. Hee hee... Thanks tremendously for your feedback my friend. And thanks for the input regarding the F/M tickling. Because of you and a couple others, I am seriously considering a F/M comic for MTJ. O.O!!! You rock DEV. Thanks for everything.

Scav: Thanks so much, my friend. As a huge fan of your work, I always really really appreciate your feedback. I am glad you ended up liking the sexy vixens of the TIS universe. And I truly appreciate your support. You're absolutely right, that TIS ended right before I began the first sketches of the Chix. Weird to think how the Bounce Chix have progressed since then. Thanks again for everything, my friend.

Lord Sebastian: LMAO - thanks very much, my friend. I really appreciate the support. And no please, keep the kidney. lol.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you all so much it hurts.

:p

Seriously - thanks for giving TIS such an awesome run.

Catch ya later,

The Deeto.

DEV: HA HA HA HA that's hilarious, especially since Lotus and I were just watching that episode the other night. Better be careful with that starwars stuff... it really pushes her buttons. Hee hee... Thanks tremendously for your feedback my friend. And thanks for the input regarding the F/M tickling. Because of you and a couple others, I am seriously considering a F/M comic for MTJ. O.O!!! You rock DEV. Thanks for everything.

*Jedi hand-wavey thing.* You are going to do a sexy F/M tickling comic... :p Glad you liked the praise matey. And correct me if I'm wrong but was there going to be a post on the end with all the pages in a zip file or am I mis-remembering?

Thanks

Thanks for all your ticklish efforts... they did not fall on insensitive nerves... I get wood with all your cartoons... blush!!!! I do hope you will consider a very intensive f/m tickling cartoon... please...

Timy

Dave: What can I say in response, my friend? You and I have spoken about this many times, but I truly truly appreciate your support, your encouragement, and your friendship. TIS is one of those wild projects that seemed to take on a life all it's own. Before I knew it, bit characters were becoming incredibly important, alliances were being formed, and these crazy space vixens were taking on a life of their own. I have no doubt that HBDP will be infinitely more popular than TIS... after all it is better work. Thanks again for all of your help.

...better be careful with that starwars stuff... it really pushes her buttons.

It's times like this that I really wish I could dig out that old notebook of short stories and drawing I did all those years ago when I was but a whelp, just to see how they could be cleaned up a bit. I completely understand when you talk about the characters and story evolving. With HBDP, I've already had a paradigm shift between the two female characters as they've made themselves known to me in deeper fashion. Girls are funny that way. ;) Speaking of that little project, I would have a LONG way to go before acheiving anything close to what TIS has accomplished. They are very different stories, very different approaches. But yeah...the same sort of love and attention go into these massive untertakings.

Now, excuse me a minute while I write something down for the next time you guys are on our show....Hmmm......*starwars stuff....pushes LoLo's....button's....* Ok, got it. :)

Now, where was I? Oh yeah....I'm really gonna miss this series. What you and Ticklefur did here was something truly special.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderfully creative story and fantastic art work. :bowing:

What an amazing feat Tickling in Space has been, what a one-of-a-kind epic! Every character was so memorably sexy, but if it comes to choosing a favorite I would have to call Dusty: always provocatively dressed with some of my favorite facial expressions in the series. That moment in Episode IV when Koki's fingernails touch Dusty's underarms for the first time was one of the most delicious moments in TIS. But let's not forget Audrey's sexy arc, and...well, it's hard to choose a favorite! We're talking about an incredible work of unparalleled scope that will live on forever! Well done!

DEV: LMAO. I want to - trust me. Just a question of time and availability really. And yes yup yupper, you are absolutely right. I hope to get all the jpgs, the current ones with some of the changes Ticklefur made, all wrapped up into a nice zip file and post it over thanksgiving weekend. My way to thank all the awesome TIS fans. And thank YOU again, my friend, for all of your awesome support.

timy: lol - thanks man. Well, that's awesome, since that's sorta the point, right? ^^ And as far as a F/M comic, I definitely have the interest. Just trying to find the time. Thanks again for your input and feedback!

Dave: WAAA HAAA HAAAAA.... now be careful about pushing Lotus' buttons. She like Vader. Ya don't just walk up to vader and start pushing buttons. Not unless ya wanna get force spanked. ^^; lmao. Thanks again for all of your awesome support, my friend You're right, I have a lot of love for these characters. It's pretty tough saying good bye to them. In fact, I haven't been able tobring myself to do it just yet. >.>... ...<.< O.O!!! lol.

desdemona: awwwwwww... thank you for the kind words ^^

Kunzite: thank you so much, my friend. I truly truly appreciate the kind words. Dusty has certainly been a favorite of mine as well. In fact, I originally expected Koki to be sort of the star of the show, but I think Dusty established herself as the sexy main character, despite my initial intentions. Thank you for all of the feedback. it mean so much coming from a super star like yourself. ^^

Thanks again everyone for all of your amazing support on TIS.

I miss posting it already. ;.; snif snif.

lol.

I hope to have more to come soon.

And believe me when I tell you that the projects on the way will be as titillating as they will be unexpected.

O.O!

The Deeto

This time we have to blame Hamlet.... :D
Well it has nothing to do with the 3-boobed chapter. :angel:

:yayzorz:

This time we have to blame Hamlet.... :D
Well it has nothing to do with the 3-boobed chapter. :angel:

:yayzorz:

Hamlet?

3 boobs???

Not sure I follow, my fine franco-phonic female. But I shall put forth an effort none the less:

Three boobs, or not three boobs?
That is the question.
Whether tis fairer to the heart to cover
the curves and peaks of stupendous cleavage,
Or to take feathers to a trifecta of ta-tas,
and by tickling to tantalize?
To tempt, to tease... some more.
And by a tease to say we excite
the thousand natural thrills that flesh is heir to.
Tis an excitation devoutly to be wished.
To tempt, to tease...
To tease, perchance to please. Ay' there's the laugh.
For in that lover's dance what bliss may come,
when we have shuffled off convention's tax.
To tempt... to tease.

LMAO. Sorry if that was horribly off, I was going from memory for that particular rewrite. I adore Hamlet. Such an amazing example of the perfection of language. Been awhile since I played the prince. I'm sure the Bard is rolling over in his grave regarding the punctuation, in addition to the small liberty of a refrain at the end (and all that stuff about tickling and 3 boobs.)

Thanks Bohy... that was fun.

This above all, to thine own self, be true.

B

Wow...all these quotes! You leave me in awe...:bugeyed:

While I took a Shakespeare class in both high school and college, I fear I could not soliliquize like you thespians.

Bravo!

Many days have passed since I posted anything here. Well, just wanted to say that I hope you'll create many more masterpieces such as TIS. And maybe TIS II ? :chocrabbit:

Be Jiggers Be Damn

Bandito
Every time I see the email subject line Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity) my horny horns go off and I get all excited thinking there's most ticklins in space. I still have fun reviewing the girls activities... would very much like for you to do a more extensive F/M series... Thanks again....

Timy

Hamlet?

3 boobs???

Not sure I follow, my fine franco-phonic female. But I shall put forth an effort none the less:

Three boobs, or not three boobs?
That is the question.
Whether tis fairer to the heart to cover
the curves and peaks of stupendous cleavage,
Or to take feathers to a trifecta of ta-tas,
and by tickling to tantalize?
To tempt, to tease... some more.
And by a tease to say we excite
the thousand natural thrills that flesh is heir to.
Tis an excitation devoutly to be wished.
To tempt, to tease...
To tease, perchance to please. Ay' there's the laugh.
For in that lover's dance what bliss may come,
when we have shuffled off convention's tax.
To tempt... to tease.

LMAO. Sorry if that was horribly off, I was going from memory for that particular rewrite. I adore Hamlet. Such an amazing example of the perfection of language. Been awhile since I played the prince. I'm sure the Bard is rolling over in his grave regarding the punctuation, in addition to the small liberty of a refrain at the end (and all that stuff about tickling and 3 boobs.)

Thanks Bohy... that was fun.

This above all, to thine own self, be true.

B

^ LMAO, how eloquent and talented of you to combine poetry and kink! It might resurrect Shakespeare, and who knows if he trolls around and give everyone a mighty spank! :whip:

I'm talking about the perils of Dusty (3-boobed chapter, lol)... Too many boobs it caused amnesia and tunnel vision...:D And of course, it's such humorous characters you have created...

Cyberina: Aww, we missed the end. :(

TKForce: Yeah but we're back now and got to catch up. And what a wonderful ending it was. :)

Cyberina: Yeah, I guess getting to catch up now is good too. Great job Deeto and Fur. :D
My fave was page 49. ;) *drools*

TKForce: Yeah, 49 was very nice but I liked 48 a bit more. *drool*
Great series Deeto, great job Fur. :D

Last edited:
:omg:

I can't believe I forgot to reply to all of you good people. I must wallow in my suckyness now. ><

desdemona: Awww, thanks. Well, tehnically everyone's a little bit thespian. ^^ hee hee hee.

fearsometickler: Thanks so much for those exceptionally kind words, amigo. I am thrilled beyond all belief that I have been able to continue this series with the limitlessly talented Scavenger. Just wait till you see what wicked ticklish dilemmas the TIS crew will have to face in the coming months! **gasp**

timy: thanks good buddy. Well if you happen to read this...I have some very exciting news coming your way very soon. There's another F/M page I finished recently that I fits quite nicely into the TIS universe. More to come soon.

scottirish: hey that YOU for taking the time to post. Hope to have a new F/M page up here very soon. Poor officer Peterton...he just can't seem to stay away from the tickle crazed space fiends.

Bohy: Thanks my francophonic vixen. ^^;;; Resurrecting the bard would be well worth it. Maybe we could convince him to write a play about a ticklish sprite. :p And thanks also for the kind words about TIS...these gals are far from being done with their epic quests. No no no...there much more tickling left in TICKLING IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

TK Force: Thank you so much TK (and you too Cyberina) LMAO. And thanks also for mentioning Ticklefur as well. This project would not have been nearly as cool, as colorful, and as easy to read were it not for his dozens of hours of hard work. So thanks again, greatly.

All right y'all...

I have another F/M pic that I'd like to post that fits so well in the TIS universe.

Give me a few hours...and I'll try to get it posted up.

Thanks again for all of your awesome support for Tickling in Space.

^^

The Space Deeto

Warning Nekkid Male Tickling!

Beware!!!

O.O!!!

Extra Bonus Page below

Okay...this one needs a little explanation:

In another late night haze of relentless tickle lust I found myself too tired to draw anything that made any sense...and yet was still inspired to put pen to paper. As a result, I found myself doodling one of those strange horrific sort of scenarios that blurs the line between nightmare and wet dream.

I know the TIS gals are usually very hot (At least I try to make them so)...but every once in a while, I find the idea of a sinister, crazy or demented tickler to be incredibly sexy. With that thought in mind...this pic sort of created itself.

Here's a rough and dirty scenario. Poor officer Peterton (Booki's captured partner) finds himself constantly tickled out of his mind by the hot and wicked crew of the Danneskold. So much so that he finds himself being tickled even in his sleep. A few nights a week an insane woman creeps into his bedroom. Her body never looks quite right, and her mind is twisted and sinister. She must use some sort of wicked magic, because she seems to be able to put him into any position she wants, and he can never even move an inch. And there's only one thing she wants...to tickle him and tickle him and tickle him all night long.

She always starts with his huge feet, and works her way up and down his body, making him roar for hours and hours on end. And her fiendish game always ends the same way...until he is tickled naked, and she gives him the full feather treatment.

It must be a dream.

I HAS to be a dream.

Unless those whispers are true...the ones about Miss Cackleclaws.

The ones about the terrible space witch.

o_O

Okay...back to working on other things now. And please don't ask where this one came from. LMAO.

Please let me know what you think.

The Deeto

Quite a contrast to the usual girls you have Bandito but a good one indeed. Miss Cackleclaws is odd looking but still quite sexy in a middle-aged-teacher way and the tickling action is hawt as ever. A Space Tickle Witch? Devlish combination there. ;)

And here's something I cooked up as an extra for the TIS-Verse. An F/M story where Dusty gets a hold of an old aquantance. Hope you all enjoy"

TIS: An Old Friend​

Space… it was damn big. Really big. Mind numbingly, awe-inspiringly big. So big, one could attempt to cross it from one end to the other and it would take forever. So big in fact, it made the combined works of J.R.R. Tolkien look like a slim volume on nature walks.

This and more was currently going through the mind of one Natine Laxx, captain of the Celeste, a ship so banged up, most scrap yards would have required payment simply to let it through the gates. It was small, cramped and barely big enough for Laxx to sleep, eat and live in. Separated into the cockpit, an airlock, small living area in the back with a small food dispenser and bathroom locked away in the back, it was messy, unkempt and incredibly outdated. And Laxx loved every last inch of it, the old space ship holding a special place in his two hearts. Where others (Well… everyone in fact) saw a pile of junk, Laxx saw a thing of beauty.

That said, Laxx himself was something of a contradiction to the looks of his ship. He was noticeably handsome, clean shaven, chiselled good looks with a hunky body which showed signs of working out and his eyes, they were emerald green with a look about them that could take the most level headed of people and string them along with his plans utterly. His eyes were true charmers and his greatest asset; they were almost hypnotic in the way they could make someone do something. But to us, that wasn’t his only interesting feature.

Laxx was a Trion, a race well known for their patience, silence and moral rectitude. When it came to Laxx however, it seemed as if every single one of these virtues had been thrown out of the window on his birth. He had grown up, not only with the gift of the gab but a conning streak a mile wide. He almost bankrupted the entire Trion economy before his hustling was discovered, forcing him to flee throughout the Galaxy to avoid getting caught. For twelve years of his twenty-eight year long life he had gone from Planet to Planet, scheming, hustling and dealing as he had amassed a very large fortune. Although he could have easily retired on it, to Laxx, there was always that one last con to prove himself before retirement, he’d quit after the next one. Of course, he’d been saying that for the last four years with the only outcome that the loot pile had grown larger and dustier in its hiding place.

Laxx was in the cockpit of the Celeste, looking out over the Quadrant he was in. His forehead wrinkled as he looked over the stars dotting his view. Like all Trions, his skin was a pale blue with short, cropped platinum hair covering the top of his head. His hands were long and slender, with the typical Trion thumb and three fingers on both, a similar pattern on his huge size twelve feet, four toes located on each, causing him to wear sandals which let his digits wiggle about in the air. He wore a long white robe down to his ankles that was at least three sizes too big for him. A strange garment to be sure, but one with purpose as we shall soon find out.

As he looked out over the stars and Worlds, Laxx let out a sigh. He had become so frustrated recently, his life falling into a rut of pulling one con, fleeing to another World, pulling another con, fleeing to another World and so on. The monotony of it all had really began to wear him down to the point where retiring and setting up on a luxury Planet somewhere seemed to be more and more tempting. Laxx gave one more sweep over the area before a familiar voice was heard “Hey boss! Are we gonna get moving already or what?”

Dragged from his thoughts, Laxx was forced to turn to the one constant companion he’d had on his journey, his onboard AI, Johnson. While Laxx himself was a cool, resourceful charmer, Johnson was loud, obnoxious and abrasive, the polar opposite. The idea that opposites attract was somewhat felt in this partnership as the two constantly bickered but had grown, if not to like each other, then at least tolerate each other. Laxx gave a mutter of annoyance before replying “I’m just trying to find out where to go next. It’s not as if we’re about to be boarded is it?” He asked sarcastically.

The silence he suddenly received from Johnson made him look up to the screen where Johnson’s stats were shown. Not having an actual face, Laxx had focused on that more than anything when speaking to Johnson “I said.” Laxx said forcefully “It’s not as if we’re about to be boarded is it?!” The inflection he gave to Johnson on the last part of his sentence gave little doubt to the answer he wanted.

Another pause greeted the question before Johnson gave out a very false, cheery sounding voice “Heh, you’re gonna laugh when you find out boss.” He said, being eerily prophetic. Before he could go on however, a sudden blast hit the Celeste, making Laxx rock forward in his seat. The many screens which had shown ship specs and other information suddenly went blank, all power expect for that going for living functions had been shut down with only gravity, air and Johnson remaining online. Laxx grimaced as he realised that he’d been ambushed “A damn EMP bomb!!” He snarled before glaring at Johnson’s screen “Why didn’t you warn me?!” He demanded furiously.

“Sorry boss but they’ve been in coded contact with me for the last few hours. Let’s just say they made me an offer I don’t want to turn down.” Came the reply of the AI, sounding more than a little smug in doing so.

“You double dealing bucket of bolts!” Laxx shouted “I’ll mangle your circuits for this! I’ll… I’ll…” He paused, choked up on fury and an inability to come up with a decent threat, not one to usually succumb to anger; he was at a fix to what to say.

“You’ll do what?” Said a new, yet faintly familiar voice said. Laxx looked around, wondering where it had come from. The voice was sultry, incredibly sexy, it practically oozed eroticism and even in his present circumstances, Laxx felt a tingle go up his spine upon hearing the woman talk. Finally, his eyes fixed on the screen where communications came through. While normally it would send through an image of the person on the other end, it now only showed clear static “I don’t remember you being so angry last time we met. Quite a cool customer in fact.”

The voice… Laxx couldn’t help but shudder at it a little. Even in his current predicament, it was insanely sexy and made him flush in ways that had little to do with fear “Alright, who is this? I’m sure you’ve made a mistake, I’m just a traveller, and I don’t have anything you want.”

“Oh you do Laxxy-poo.” Said the voice as the screen began to flicker into colour and showed a clearer picture with a form beginning to take shape “About three years ago, you took a considerable sum of money from me and I’ve come to collect the debt.”

Laxx paused as his memory raced to three years ago. Someone he’d conned? The list wasn’t really slim enough for him to think off the top of his head. But that voice… where was it from? As the screen cleared further, a woman’s figure became clearer that memories suddenly pulled themselves together as the picture cleared; showing one figure Laxx hadn’t expected to see since he had taken her money “Dusty!” He gasped in shock. He remembered now, three years ago on the Planet Vector-Seven. Dusty had wanted a new virtual reality program after her old one had crashed. Considering some of the… requirements Dusty wanted for the program, it would have been ludicrously expensive to set up. Laxx, posing as a virtual programmer, offered to do it all for half-price, approximately 10,000 credits and as soon as the money had passed hands, he had bolted, leaving a frustrated and significantly poorer Dusty in his wake. Since then, he hadn’t given it a second thought, something he now came to regret.

“The one and only Laxxy-poo.” Came Dusty’s reply, her now clear face grinning like a cat that’s caught the fat mouse “Here I was, just flying through the sector when I heard a certain Trion had been very naughty and taking money he shouldn’t be. Well I thought that that sounded very familiar and I and my crew did some searching and guess what we found? Why, none other than our little trickster and his AI who was quite happy to make a deal with us.”

“They’ve got a spare male pleasure bot they can install me into.” Johnson said happily, butting in “Gonna hook me up and hoo boy! I’m in for a good time here boss… No hard feelings, right?”

Laxx only glared at Johnson’s screen, panic was starting to overwhelm him. Dusty was a criminal wanted throughout the Galaxy, he could imagine that her vengeance would not be all sunshine and sweetness. When forced into a corner, he did what he always did, try to smooth talk his way out of it “Hey, Captain.” He said, his voice quickly going into smooth mode “I know I may have left without the program being installed but I know where to get one completely for free. Hey, I’ll even throw in a bonus repayment for the delay. I know you recognise a good deal when you see one so why not let me get back my power and I can send it right over to you?”

The smile Dusty gave him made Laxx flinch. She let out a fiendish giggle as she next spoke “Oh Laxxy-poo, I don’t want a virtual reality program, I managed to get another one without you. And I don’t want money, I want you. My crew are just about to board your ship. We will have to stun your to make sure you don’t kick up a fuss of course. But don’t worry, what I’ve got planned for you won’t hurt a bit. In fact, it’ll be a laugh.”

A whooshing sound was heard behind Laxx and he twisted in his seat as he saw two figures finishing their teleportation onto his ship. One, a hot looking girl with dark hair and glasses raised her stun-gun, another figure was behind her. She was too obscured to see well although Laxx saw a distinct shade of green before the dark haired girl’s stun-gun fired, hitting him dead on in the chest. The shock went throughout his body and he slumped backwards, darkness overcoming him as the last thing he saw while conscious was a very evil smile…

XxX​

When Laxx finally started to awake, his mind was full of pink fluffiness. His mind was elsewhere as he woke up; the events before he had been knocked unconscious were largely forgotten as he rested. His body stretched out, feeling oddly surrounded by comfort, like he was in a luxurious bed covered with the softest of pillows. His skin felt as if it was covered in the softest of silks and he let out a satisfied sigh, not wanting the sensations to end.

“Ah, I see you’re finally awake.” Came a scarily familiar voice, shocking Laxx right back into awareness. His eyes bolted wide open and he looked straight ahead, his eyes taking in the scene. He was in fact, lying on a huge bed, the sort that was basically one huge pillow covered by quilts and even more pillows, the ultimate in soft comfort. At the foot of the bed stood Captain Dusty, looking as sexy as she was three years ago. Her three large breasts strained against their support which was probably among the most modest of her clothing. Her outfit consisted of the aforementioned breast support that only just covered her nipples and a pair a very tight leather shorts and nothing much else besides. Her body was on display and for a moment, Laxx enjoyed the look of her gorgeous body, barely hidden from sight. The teasing of an almost naked body was excruciatingly erotic, even in his predicament.

As he looked at Dusty, she gave out a giggle “Oh my Laxx, enjoying the sight?” Laxx looked confused for a moment before realising that he was completely naked. Here came in one interesting part of Trion anatomy, the incredible sensitivity of the skin and how they responded to their surroundings. This was the reason behind the robe, no great sensitive feelings and therefore, no great reaction. In Laxx’s case, he was surrounded by comfort and softness, and so, was relaxed and comfortable, even if circumstances were otherwise. When adding a beautiful woman like Dusty into the mix, his body reacted in a predictable manner. And when the average penis length of a male Trion was eleven inches, this was very noticeable.

Laxx’s skin turned a darker blue, the Trion equivalent of a blush as he realised his predicament. He tried to sit up only to feel a tug on his wrists and ankles, causing him to look and realise he’d been tied to two poles, both at opposite ends of the bed. He realised he’d been bound with Trix silk, only adding to his comfort but the stuff was practically unbreakable, as far as bondage went, you couldn’t do much better. Nevertheless, Laxx wouldn’t give up right away and continued his struggles while trying to sweet talk his way out of his predicament “Oh hey Dusty, good seeing you again. I’d give you a proper greeting but I’m kind of tied up right now.”

A smirk crossed Dusty’s lips at the bad joke and started to walk round the bed, heading towards Laxx’s head as his struggles grew that bit more desperate “Much to my pleasure Laxxy-poo.” She purred “You see, you took quite a lot of money from me and I’ve come to collect what you owe.” She sat down on the bed, her buttocks being right by Laxx’s chest. He stopped his struggles for a moment and took in the sight, his blue skin getting darker as she got close “Do you remember what scenarios I wanted on that virtual reality program?”

In truth, Laxx didn’t. He’d had other thoughts during that meeting with Dusty, three to be precise, all of them coming from Dusty’s three… assets. He had mainly gone through the meeting on automatic before finally taking the money and running as soon as Dusty was looking the other way. He shook his head, telling the truth for once “Well you know how it is Captain, three years and all; I can’t be expected to remember… H-Hey!” He called, jumping as he felt something stroke up his side “Whaat’s thahatt!!?” He called out, giggling in sheer surprise as the sensations made him giggle and writhe, wondering what was going on.

Dusty pulled up her hand from where she had been brushing a finger against Laxx’s side and grinned “It was this Laxxy-poo! A little tweak right on your skin gets you all giggly doesn’t it?” She leant down, her face almost touching Laxx’s as she relished in her triumph “This is what I would have wanted from my program, hundreds of scenarios filled with hot tickles and naughtiness. You took my money without giving me that and so now, you’ll have to do as a replacement.” As Dusty’s words sank in, Laxx was left feeling a little dumbfounded. People actually got turned on by tickling? Well different strokes for different folks it seemed. And she was going to get off on him while doing this? Well, certainly unusual but not exactly cruel. And it was only tickling right? It isn’t as if it’d be that bad…

Such thoughts were instantly banished from Laxx’s mind as Dusty lowered her hands and started to stroke Laxx’s sides, her fingers brushing against the skin ever so slowly, from his hips to his lower ribs, he felt every last inch of skin the fingers landed on being teased and tickled. It was only the faintest of touches and teases but in his current predicament of relaxation, it went through him like an electric shock. Laxx bounced on the bed and started to laugh, hard. He couldn’t even remember the last time he had been tickled but he was sure it hadn’t been anything like this.

For what seemed like a long time, Dusty stroked and brushed Laxx’s sides, making laugh hard and thrash uncontrollably before suddenly stopping. Laxx collapsed into breathing deeply and lying on the bed, feeling as if he’d sprinted half a mile. How could he be that ticklish? It had felt as if he’d been through some kind of torture, even only with that light tickling. Dusty grinned as she saw Laxx’s reaction to the tickles purring evilly “Oh Laxx, I’m not even trying and already you’re out of breath. You should wait until I really get started, you might even go insane.” Dusty lay down on top of Laxx, her legs spreading out so no part of her was touching his highly sensitive cock.

Although the sensation of Dusty lying on top of him certainly made Laxx’s erotic feelings a lot worse (Or better, depending on how you looked at it), the idea that he was going to be tickled a lot worse than he already had been suddenly struck him as really bad news. He wriggled under Dusty’s body, trying to dislodge her while also enjoying the feel of her breasts and skin balancing on his body. His erection was highly noticeable now although he was relieved that Dusty hadn’t tried anything with it quite yet… He knew that the captain would fulfil her threats so he decided to go for one more try at negotiation “Alright Dusty, you got me good and proper. But what do you really want? I can give you full refund and we’ll say none the worse alright?”

A Cheshire Cat like grin spread across Dusty’s face as she shook her head “Afraid not Laxxy. My price is a lot higher.”

“How much higher?” Laxx asked, not pleased to where this was going…

“Rumour has it that you have a huge pile of credits stashed away somewhere worth over 100 million credits.” Dusty said “Hand it over and I’ll drop you off on the nearest planet that doesn’t have a bounty on your head.”

Laxx almost exploded with rage at that “WHAT?!! I’LL NEVER GIVE YOU THAT MONEY!! NOT EVEN IF YOU TICKLE MY STOM…” Laxx shut up, about five seconds too late. He remembered when he was younger and being tickled on his stomach was a particular weakness. As Dusty’s eyes gave an unnatural and worrying gleam, Laxx knew that weakness was about to be exploited to the maximum.

“Your stomach? Oh that is a good idea Laxxy! I’ll start now!” Dusty rolled off Laxx and then got on her knees, balancing on the bed just beside the prone man. Dusty flexed her fingers and started to lower them, focusing on the area right around Laxx’s navel “Laxxy’s gonna have his tum-tum tickled! Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

The taunting made Laxx even more embarrassed and he twisted away, trying to protect his belly from the fingers but to no avail. Dusty brought her hands to his bare skin and dug into the area with great skill, her fingers scrawling rapidly across Laxx’s smooth belly, tickling as much as she could. For Laxx, his stomach was even worse than he remembered the sensations torturous as Laxx tickled him. It only took scant seconds before his laughter went into full out screaming as he tried to wriggle away to no avail. The quick scratching, from his waist to lower ribs all focused on his toned belly was simply torture, Dusty’s fingernails perfectly honed for such torment as they wildly flicked across Laxx’s belly.

Laxx tried everything he could to stop the tickling, from trying to thrash Dusty off to sucking in his stomach, all to no avail. Dusty’s fingers followed his toned belly everywhere as Laxx broke into hysterical laughter. He shrieked and screamed as Dusty’s fingers danced across his belly, unable to form proper words as he was overcome with laughter. Each stroke, poke and scratch would force yet another shout of laughter that weakened him. The tickling was driving Laxx mad but also adding to his lust as well, to be touched by Dusty, the atmosphere, the fact she was touching his naked body was more than enough to set him off into erotic bliss, if it wasn’t for that torturous tickling of course.

Eventually, Laxx started to realise that Dusty had stopped tickling him. His mad cries of laughter wittered down into giggles before stopping utterly as he took huge, ragged breaths to steady himself and recover from the assault. He blinked his eyes blearily to see Dusty still on top of him, grinning down at him. Dusty leant down and gave Laxx a kiss on the forehead “Ooh, you look so cute like this. Maybe I should keep you rather than dumping you somewhere.”

Laxx could only just give her a glare as he pushed his body up trying to shake her of but only succeeded in dragging his erect penis against her back, causing him to let out a low moan before he could stop himself. Dusty giggled and tweaked his nipples, making him writhe again “Oh you really are naughty. I’m going to have to really punish you unless you want to tell me where your money is…”

That was enough to bring Laxx down back to reality. He shook his head furiously “No! You’ll never have that money!”

“Never say never Laxxy.” Dusty said before changing her position, turning around and crawling around the bed before sitting down on Laxx’s shins, facing towards his feet. Knowing what was coming, Laxx tried to prevent the assault by curling his toes tight in a futile attempt. He recognised how pointless it was as soon as he felt Dusty drag a single finger up his sole, sending shivers right through him as the fingernail dragged from heel to toe with slow and agonising precision.

Pursing his lips, Laxx tried not to make a sound as the finger slowly tormented him, hoping against hope it would be enough to discourage Dusty outright. These frail hopes were instantly dashed the moment Dusty brought down another finger to tickle his other foot. Laxx instantly arched his back upwards and tried to pull his legs from underneath her only to be stopped by both the bonds at his ankles and Dusty’s own body balanced on his legs. With no defence at all, Laxx’s feet were ever so slowly and teasingly tickled by Dusty’s stray fingers, she barely had to do more then let her nails graze softly and smoothly over his soles. Such was Laxx’s ticklishness however that this was enough to make him laugh and try to buck her off him.

Encouraged by Laxx’s tormented reaction, Dusty started to increase the pressure by adding more fingers to the unfortunate Trion’s feet, tickling both with all her fingers all on the ticklish skin. Laxx positively screamed as the tickling on his feet increased, each little scratch and scrape forcing him to give out yet another shriek of laughter. The tickling got steadily worse as Dusty’s nimble fingers picked up the pace, leaving no inch untouched as she scratched his heels and soles, leaving Laxx a giggling, howling mess. Just as he thought he’d go mad, Laxx felt the tickling stop slowly, Dusty’s fingertips resting lightly on his soles as he stopped laughing slowly, his chest heaving as he took huge, gaping breaths to recover.

Giving a grin, Dusty turned back to look at Laxx “You really are a tickly Trion aren’t you?” She teased. Laxx refused to answer, his feet still tingling from the tickling and having Dusty’s fingertips posed right on his feet were not helping his nerves. His silence (Apart from very heavy breathing) made Dusty act further “Nothing eh?” She said before turning back to Laxx’s feet “Mmm, such lovely feet Laxxy, I wonder what these toes would be like in my mouth. Would taste yummy don’t you think?”

It took a second for the exhausted Laxx to realise what Dusty meant and his eyes bulged in panic “NO!” He shouted desperately “PLEASE DUSTY! DOOHOOOOAAHAHAAAANAAHAAAAAA!!!” Laxx burst into laughter the instant he felt Dusty’s warm, wet tongue wrap around his thin toes, tickling like nothing had done yet. Feeling Dusty’s tongue wrap around his toes, Laxx scrunched up his face and cackled, his entire body shuddering from each prolonged lick.

Dusty’s practiced tongue went to all of Laxx’s eight toes in turn, dragging up each and every one slowly and surely, prolonging his agony by slowly bringing the tip of her tongue to his toes and dragging it to the top of each toe, flicking the tip across the skin before moving onto the next. Laxx would have done anything to curl his toes, to yank his feet away, to do anything to get away from his tormentor. But he was literally paralysed with laughter and lust, each lick of Dusty’s tongue sending a jolt of agonising delight that went straight to his groin, his penis harder than ever from the attention his toes were getting. With one prolonged lick, Laxx found himself letting out a huge moan through his laughter, unable to stop himself from crying out “OHHHHYYEEESSSSS!!!”

The ticking instantly stopped as Dusty took her mouth away from Laxx’s toes, turning around to give him the most evil look he had ever seen on another living being. She turned around once more, the exhausted Laxx noticing the thin fabric covering her breasts being stretched at three points, one on each nipple. He was unable to ponder upon that further however as he realised just where her eyes were focused on, his erect penis. His cock was stretched to its full eleven inches and was incredibly vulnerable, something that Laxx was very quickly realising.

Hoping beyond hope that this wouldn’t lead to where he was thinking, Laxx gave negotiation one last try “C-Come on Dusty… Let’s talk about this huh? I can get you some real bargains here and there, give you back every credit you gave me, name it. Just untie me and we can talk, OK?”

Dusty only smiled in response as she crawled up Laxx’s legs, sitting down on his thighs and bringing her hands up to penis, stroking it from the base to the tip, causing Laxx to gasp and writhe in pleasure as she spoke “No talking Laxx. You had your chance and you missed it. Now I’m going to tickle your naughtiest part until you tell me exactly how I can get the money and then I’ll keep on tickling you until you orgasm. How’s that for a deal?”

Before Laxx could even answer, Dusty flicked a single fingernail up the head of his cock, the electrical jolt that suddenly ran through his groin made Laxx squeal in horror at the sensation. The tickling, lasting only for a second was worse than that of Dusty sucking his toes, much to his disbelief. Starting to really panic, Laxx opened his mouth to plead further but was cut off into screaming laughter as Dusty started to tickle his penis with malice, dragging two fingernails alongside the bottom of his shaft, gently wriggling them into the skin.

Barely able to think of anything beside the torment that was being inflicted upon him, Laxx’s mind finally caved in completely once more fingers were applied to his groin, several of them around his balls as they ran up and over all along his tool. His laughter went silent as a level of tickling he didn’t even think existed wracked through his body. Unable to move his lower body or hips, Laxx’s chest strained upwards as he pulled at his bonds, trying harder than ever to wrench himself free, his face locked in an expression of silent erotic agony.

As if Dusty knew how to make things even worse, she bowed down her head and flicked her tongue across the head of Laxx’s penis. Laxx broke his silent laughter as he opened his mouth as wide as possible and positively screamed from the ticklish agony, the sound more like that of a wild beast than a man. The licking on the tip of his penis, the fingernails scraping up and down his shaft, coupled with the gentle massage-tickles on his balls were truly driving him insane. All he could feel was the erotic torment on his penis, the sensation overwhelming everything else as the triple attack overcame every sense in his body and left him a screaming, laughing, horny wreck.

Dusty herself marvelled at just how bad Laxx was taking the tickling. After all, she was going easy on him; the real torture was something she had planned for later. If she had realised he was this ticklish she… would have given him to the rest of the crew. Let them test out his limits before Dusty herself tickled him. But this had been a personal matter and Laxx himself was pretty hot and getting revenge was a priority, especially the excitement she got from feeling Laxx’s member physically throb from her tickling.

Her tongue continued to flick across the head of Laxx’s penis as her fingers brushed up and down his shaft, his screaming reaching a whole new pitch as she really got caught up in her work, a little too caught up. The thrill of tickling a guy who was so devastatingly ticklish and horny was something she hadn’t experienced in a while and got over enthusiastic, something she only realised when, after a long, agonising lick, rubbing against the full length of Laxx’s shaft, from his balls to the tip of his penis, causing another inhuman roar from Laxx before another reaction together, he gasped and his hips clenched as the tickling finally pushed him over the edge. Dusty leaned back just in time to avoid the thrust upwards of Laxx’s penis and the explosion that came from it as the Trion let out the largest orgasm he had ever had in his life.

For Laxx, the long lick Dusty had given him was the final push from tickle torture to sexual bliss, being pushed over the edge gloriously as he spurted long and hard, his jizz shooting almost a foot into the air as he moaned low, long and hard from the orgasm. For well over a minute, Laxx was aware of nothing more than the orgasm, everything else blacking out.

When the orgasm had finally passed, Laxx lay there panting hard, feeling as if he had run a marathon. His head and body swam with pleasure and he barely even registered Dusty murmuring lowly into a monitor near the door, talking with a member of the crew, he was that out of it. He was finally able to regain his senses only when Dusty had returned to the bed and lay down beside him. He turned around and looked at the sexy woman beside him, a faint smile on his face “I… didn’t… break.” He gasped out, the smallest hint of victory on his face.

Dusty smiled in response, giving him that at least, although knowing the reason behind that was because she herself got a little overexcited. If she had restrained herself… Ah well, onto Plan B. Smiling coyly she spoke in that voice that sent shivers up Laxx’s spine “Not yet anyway Laxxy. But it seems as if you made quite a mess of yourself…” She indicated his cum splattered groin and torso, the effects of Dusty’s ministrations “Looks as if we’ll have to clean you up.”

Before he could ask as to what Dusty meant, Laxx heard the door slide open and turned his head to see three beautiful women walk into the room, two of them he vaguely recognised as the sexy girl with the glasses and the green girl who had boarded his ship. The third one was new, a Twitch of all things with long brown hair and seductive eyes. She walked over to the bed and smiled down evilly at Laxx “Don’t tell us you’ve been keeping him all to yourself.”

“Only till now Koki.” Dusty laughed “But as you can see, he needs a nice long bath to clean him up.”

For a second, Laxx brightened up, that didn’t sound too bad. His thoughts on having a soothing bath were crushed however when Dusty went on “See to it that he’s scrubbed properly, every inch of him. Rub him dry after too, especially those long toes and that nice, large penis of his. Get him all over.”

As the two women untied the silk from the bed posts before quickly wrapping the excess material around him tight, trapping him completely once more. Realising that his escape from Dusty had put him into an even worse situation, Laxx broke completely, knowing that he couldn’t take anymore “OK! You win Dusty! I’ll talk!” Laxx shouted, only to be horribly disappointed when he was ignored and the green girl and the one with the glasses started to carry him out. Tied and too weakened to fight back, Laxx started to shriek as he was carried through the door “I’LL TALK!! I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! PLEASE, LET ME TALK!!!”

Laxx’s shouts went unheeded however as he was carried to a very ticklish fate and out of sight, pleading all the way. Koki grinned as she went to follow the three only to be stopped as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist “And just where do you think you’re going?” Came Dusty’s voice, low and eager.

Koki felt her grin widen as she realised that just because Laxx got a happy ending, didn’t mean that Captain Dusty had “Wherever you’re going of course.”

“Of course.” Dusty said, her hands sliding upwards towards Koki’s breasts and her lips started suckling on her neck, eagerly getting started on what would be an enjoyable few hours.

XxX​

Humming gently to herself as she pressed the final button on the console, Thompson turned around to see the result of her handiwork. In the middle of the ship’s lab, the new robotic body for Laxx’s former robotic partner Johnson lay. Strapped to the table by its wrists and ankles, the body seemed to be a lifeless shell, but an almost exact rendition of a Human male, down to the shaggy brown hair and rather nicely toned body. Although staying prone, the eyes opened and lit up once Thompson pressed the final button, sending Johnson’s personality into the body.

For several seconds, Johnson remained quiet as he blinked and tried to get used to the feeling of having a physical form. After a moment, his mouth split into a wide grin as he realised that he was in a pleasure droid “All right!” He shouted, the grin growing wider “Let the good times roll!”

“Not quite yet.” Thompson said, giving him a glance from the control console she was working at “I first need to check that the sensors on your body are in full working order.”

Shifting his hips eagerly, Johnson merely gave a leer at Thompson as she pressed a button on the console “Well check away sexy. I’ve got a lot of paahassawwhhaatt’sthaahaaatttt???!!” Johnson’s voice broke into laughter as he suddenly felt electrical shocks run through his body, causing his body to shake as forced laughter came from his lips.

Now it was Thompson’s turn to leer as she watched Johnson twitch and twist on the table as unfamiliar sensations wracked through his body, quickly centring on the sensors that controlled his pleasure. Looking at him, she noticed the way which his penis quickly grew erect. She really had to hand it to the Thompson Corporation; they knew how to deliver on the promise of lifelike robots “This is a little payback for Laxx. You see Johnson, we think that a double cross for pleasure needs to be punished, which is what you’re getting. I’ve activated the tickle sensors on your groin and thighs to maximum level. You wanted pleasure, you’re getting it.”

Only laughter came back in response to Thompson’s words, the electrical currents running through his ticklish spots being completely overwhelming to someone who’d never known touch before. Johnson screamed as it felt as if every millimetre of his groin was being shocked with tickling electrical prods, each individual shock making him laugh and lurch his hips forward. He didn’t even notice Thompson walking up to him until he felt her breasts press onto his chest as she leaned in to whisper close to his ear “We’ll be keeping you here for three days Johnson and all the while that organ of yours will know nothing but the tickling on that big ol’ groin of yours.” A grin, very similar to Dusty’s own cat like smile spread over Thompson’s face “And so you know, I’ve disabled your orgasm program. Three days of tickling without cumming. Hope the body was worth it Johnny.”

Giving the tortured robot a kiss on the cheek, Thompson turned and left the lab, continuing to smile as his laughter and pleading reached her ears before the door closed, locking him in for three days.

XxX​

As Johnson began his three days of torture, Dusty was back in her room, wrapped in the sheets of her comfortably and currently by herself. Koki had been sent out after a three hour ‘tussle’ to learn about Laxx’s condition. Bathed in the warmth of the bed and afterglow of terrific sex, hardly anything could stir Dusty from her position. Until she felt a fingernail run up her bare sole and flick across her big toe. Dusty felt her eyes bulge out as she jumped in surprise and squealed in laughter. She shot up, the blankets falling down and revealing her three bare breasts to a very amused Koki. Giving the woman in front of her a playful look, Dusty said “Unless you have some good news about Laxx, I’ll strip you naked and get Downey to give you a full body massage for an entire day!”

Koki shivered ever so slightly at those words, remembering what had happened the last time that had happened, she wasn’t able to walk in a straight line until she had four days to recover. Having feathers attached to your fingers made for a devastating tickling implement. Smiling slightly at the memory, Koki spoke “I’ve got good news alright. Laxx told us everything, where he’s stashed the money, how to get it, even a list of all the really big names he’s conned over the years.”

“Now that is good.” Dusty stated, lying back on the bed and pulling the sheet to one side to invite in Koki “Almost makes me sorry for what they did to Laxxy.”

Jumping on the bed and snuggling up close to Dusty, Koki couldn’t help but smile as she remembered what the girls had done to Laxx last she saw him “They tied him down in the main play room after his bath. Every girl has had at least one turn with him. Last I saw of him, Downey was giving his feet a proper massage and Audrey had her hands in some feather gloves while working on that shaft of his. He was rock hard and babbling when I left. I so want my turn with him at some point.”

Glad to hear that news, Dusty started stroking Koki’s side lovingly, her fingers easing along her flank with tender movement, causing Koki to sigh in pleasure and giggle at each turn “I just wonder what we’re going to have to do with him.” Dusty said out loud, knowing Laxx was too much of a con artist to stay on the ship and not wanting him to get dumped somewhere where the law would catch up with him. An outlaw herself, Dusty had a soft spot for fellow rogues and didn’t like handing them over outright to the law.

Her dilemma was answered with a grin from Koki “Well we have some luck there. Laxx remembered that he had conned a Commander of the IGTP out of 80,000 credits last year by convincing her that she was buying a whole Planet. Commander Tangla to be precise.”

Dusty actually laughed at that. Buying a Planet? That was the oldest con in the book! And it was Commander Tangla who fell for it? She had a reputation as being the harshest enforcer in the IGTP and as a Quadra, a purple skinned, black haired species with four arms, her reputation was well deserved. Rumour had it she could tickle anyone into submission, something Dusty had long hoped to challenge. She was also known for holding a grudge for years; anyone who wronged her would be brought down, sooner or later “So you’re saying we should give him over to Tangla?”

“Yep. As a personal crime against an IGTP officer, she’ll have full jurisdiction over him during his punishment. I’ve checked the records and being a con artist means only two years imprisonment under IGTP jurisdiction, a lot easier than it would be with any other enforcement agency.” A smirk crossed Koki’s face “Lucky those guys never got their act together or things would be a lot harder on him.”

“Got that right.” Dusty said as she considered Laxx’s fate. Two years of being the tickle toy of Commander Tangla, someone whose four arms could make the toughest of people beg for mercy through their laughter? Dusty wasn’t sure about feeling sympathy or jealousy “How long till we get to where Tangla’s stationed?”

“One month. Until then, he’s all ours.” Koki whispered lustily into Dusty’s ear, the stroking and talk of tickling making her libido rise once more “What do you say?”

Turning her head and giving Koki a sensual kiss on the lips, her eyes twinkled as she said “I say we can drag it out till two months.” Before pulling Koki in for another kiss, one that would not end for a long while.

DEV: Thanks so much for the kind words, and for your amazing help and support on all of my work.

And even more so...I know we've talked via PM about your amazing TIS story about poor ticklish Laxx and the wicked treatment he gets at the hands of the Danneskold crew...but I wanted to say thanks again so much for creating such a wonderful story within the TIS-iverse, and for posting it here for everyone to enjoy.

Your support is outstanding, your story is fantastic, and I really really appreciate both.

Thanks for everything, my friend:

The Deeto

DEV: Thanks so much for the kind words, and for your amazing help and support on all of my work.

And even more so...I know we've talked via PM about your amazing TIS story about poor ticklish Laxx and the wicked treatment he gets at the hands of the Danneskold crew...but I wanted to say thanks again so much for creating such a wonderful story within the TIS-iverse, and for posting it here for everyone to enjoy.

Your support is outstanding, your story is fantastic, and I really really appreciate both.

Thanks for everything, my friend:

The Deeto

Thanks for the kind words Bandito. As a major fan of your work, I was just pleased you liked it so much. Might be more in the future with a little luck.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back