• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Texas!

daman2387

TMF Novice
Since my last post received such positive reviews, I figured that I would share another experience that I have had recently. This one is not as intense as my last one but the 'lee was definitely an interesting subject! We will name her Katie for privacy purposes.

I was sent to Fort Worth, Texas for a week training seminar. My job set me up with my own room with two king sized beds. It was perfect to use one as a bondage setup!

I was on one of the dating apps and put on there that I was in town for a week. I swiped right numerous times and Katie liked my profile.

Katie is a sweet girl with a gorgeous smile and pretty hazel eyes. She is a bigger girl but had a very curvy figure and a confidence that exhumed a great 'lee.

We talked through text for a few days to get to know each other. It was very sexy because I would explain what she was in for (which would often get her very wet while at work and with friends!).

She was excited to try something new and was anxious about being tied up in a completely vulnerable position!

Katie met me at my hotel and we went for quick drinks at a local bar to loosen the mood. She was obviously nervous but excited at the same.

After a drink or two, she was ready to head back to the hotel for our session. I was excited and already getting hard by just looking at her soft pedicured toes. Katie is 25 years old, btw.

When we got back to the hotel, I pulled out four ties that I had recently purchased at Walmart as tie downs and atarted tying them to each post. Katie sat back on the other bed looking very nervous. It was very cute!

After securing the ties to the post, I sat across the bed from her and grabbed her ankle and started taking off her sandals to massage her feet. I've found that a good foot rubs lowers all nerves lol!

Katie's feet were very soft and ticklish! I placed her left ankle on my lap, as she laid back across the bed.

Her feet were slightly sweaty from nerves but it just added to the softness of her toes and arches. Katie giggles a little as I slide my index finger from her heel, up her arch and toward her toes.

After a good foot rub, I switch to her side of the bed and go in for a long, sensual kiss. I feel the body heat on her neck. I kiss her deep and soft, then feel her body relax as she embraces me with her soft lips.

After a good kissing session, I jump up. "Let's get to it!", I say with a mischievous grin on my face!

"Oh geez!", Katie sighs as the nerves come flooding like butterflies in her tummy. "Which way do you want to do it?, I ask, "Face up or face down? Your choice."

"I'll go with face down. Haha!", she exclaims, "Is it ok if I keep my clothes on?"

"Totally fine with me but I will be playing with that pussy! You will be craving it once I start teasing those inner thighs!", I say coyly and wink at her.

"Haha, I already crave it! I can't wait for it!" Katie smiles that big beautiful smile!

Katie lays down and I start tying her up. This part always gets me hard with anticipation! Love it!

After tying Katie up, I lean of her shoulder to get another long kiss (Katie is a great kisser!)

I warn her that, from here on out, I have her at my will and she will experience pleasure that she has never felt... "Good!", is all Katie response with!

I start lightly under her arms. "Hehe, omg, this I am so ticklish!", she says through giggles almost as a confirmation.

"HHAHAHHA! Oh no! Don't dig in to my armpits!!!", she squirms not being used to her arms tied tightly above her head.

I slide my fingers down her side and get her giggling with rib tickles. She isn't as ticklish on here ribs, so I move further downward. Katie is wearing a very short skirt with a thong underneath. She has a very sexy ass and told me that she was interested in having her asshole tickled, so I tease with light tickles and she giggles/moans as her hips thrust upward.

After a few minutes off teasing her ass, I move to her inner thighs.

"Oh geez! Hahahha! No, please, no!" Her voice muffled as she buries her he'd in the bed.

"Hahahaha! I didn't know my thighs were so ticklish! Hehehehe!", Katie screams through the laughter!

I lightly stroke her pussy over her thong and Katie let's out a moan that shows how aroused she is being tied up and vulnerable.

I slide my index finger under her panties and feel her wet pussy, hot as the sun.

"Oh my god! This is going to be intense!", Katie thrusts her hips up and down.

"Hahahaha! What don't switch! HAHAHAHA!", she yells begging for control that is no longer hers as I tickle her inner thighs with my other hand.

"You will get your orgasm, when you are dripping wet and I think you deserve it.", I tease and she moans in acceptance.

The best thing about being tied face down is the vulnerability of her spot under her knees and the soles of her cute feet! I don't think she realizes this until I slide a finger towards her knee pits.

"Oh no! No! No! No! Hehehehe!"

I get her knee pits good! My package getting harder as I see her feet squirm.

(I will fast forward for length purposes. I tickle her feet for a good ten minutes and will cum back to them.)

After a good 15-20 minutes of tickling and rubbing her feet with lotion she brought with her, I pulled out her vibrator that she brought with her.

"My pussy is throbbing for it!", Katie says as I click on the vibrator and she flicks up hearing the buzz.

I slide it up her inner thighs and move her panties so I have full access to her gorgeous pussy. I lay down between her immobilized legs so I can really play with her pussy right.

"Mmmmmmh, yeah. This is what I want!", she moans as I slide up and around her throbbing clit.

"You deserve this after taking all that tickling.", I let her know since she has been a trooper for her first session ever.

"Oh yeah!", Katie lifts her hips begging for me to bring her to an orgasm.

I bring her to a climax and she settles comfortably into the bed.

"Are you enjoying this new experience?", I ask, even though I know the answer...

"Mhmmm", Katie moans, filled with satisfaction!

Now, I get to do what I have been waiting to do. Play with her gorgeous feet!

I wrap my legs around her right leg and feel my rock hard package press against her sweaty leg.

I start kissing her sole and Katie can't hold back a giggle. Licking and sucking her toes, starts to get her moaning again. I can tell she really likes it.

"Oh my! That feels really good!", Katie states with a slight hint of surprise.

I worship her feet for a few more minutes, then notice her hips are thrusting and go take advantage.

"Please, I want another orgasm!, Katie moans.

(I pleasure her and bring her to a couple more orgasms. Lol!)

Finally, I am ready for my pleasure after being throbbing since I tied her up.

I untie her ankles and pull out my rock hard dick and get a footjob while tickling her toes and she moans, enjoying it at the same time!

After we are both done, I untie Katie and she sighs with a huge smile on her face!

"That was sooo much better than I expected. My legs are actually numb right now!", she stands up weakly and grabs some water that she badly desired!

We hang out for a little while longer and then she leaves for her place. Satisfied and ready for bed lol!

**P.S. - I am writing this on my cell phone so forgive any grammatical errors! Thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Amazing experience. Great pictures too. Do you happen to know the size of her feet?

Thanks for sharing man. Incredible stuff.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back