• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN THE PHILIPPINES PILOT -FREE LONG PREVIEW- FREE PICTURES-PILOT PRICE -FF/F

tzimber2003

Verified
The Philippines tickling PILOT ! - clip is 6:04min long -

Welcome to the Philippines pilot.
so, what is this all about you ask ? here is the thing....
We are thinking about producing some tickling clips in the Philippines.
what we have here, is a Pilot shooting done by our partners there.
the bondage is quite amateur and the shooting also.
any way, i think its pretty nice but i want to know what you think !
again, not about the video quality or the bondage,
we want to know what you think about tickling in the Philippines.
if we will get positive feedback, we will go and make Philippines tickling series.
so feel free to let us know what you think.
preview is 1min long.
full clip price (6 minutes) is 1.99$ - Pilot price -

pilipipilot08.jpgpilipipilot16.jpgpilipipilot27.jpgpilipipilot40.jpgpilipipilot45.jpg

fast direct download for ONLY 1.99$ ! DOWNLOAD STARTS IMIDIATLY !
allso available on our C4S sotore for 5.99$

FREE PREVIEW and purchase:<a href="http://ticklingproductions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=140&Itemid=119">click here</a>

visit us at our members site http://www.xtickle.com

**** DID YOU KNOW ? ****
**** YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO ENJOY OUR DIRECT SALES PRICE ! ****
**** YOU CAN JUST MAKE A REJULAR PAYMENT (ON PAYPAL SITE) AS YOU DO ON C4S ****
**** LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ! ****

Please do it! All of my favorite ticklees are from the Philippines. Laya and Carmie from The Aussie Tickler and Janet from PoPro.

I like the freestyle tickling near the end of the pilot clip. It's similar to one of my favorite clips on your site, Adi part 6.

Please do it! All of my favorite ticklees are from the Philippines. Laya and Carmie from The Aussie Tickler and Janet from PoPro.

I like the freestyle tickling near the end of the pilot clip. It's similar to one of my favorite clips on your site, Adi part 6.

thank you,
you got us one step forward ;)

Please take this as constructive criticism, but your website desperately needs this: http://getbootstrap.com/

hi,
thank you for taking the time to reply.
i know that our sites are a little bit messy and far from being perfect.
they will be upgraded one day.
meanwhile, we rather investing in our content as the website is just the platform to get it.

if you are trying to open our websites from smartphone/tablet it looks bad.... i know.
we are working on an app to try and make it easier, and more intuitive.

I love Asians so this looks great to me, particularly if the ladies have ticklish feet!

Filipinas are generally extremely ticklish! It's one reason why I love them so much and why I am planning to move there! :) I would love to do something like this full-time in the Philippines, but I have no experience in creating videos or making a production company. :(

Man your works are great!! please come to Italy and tickle italian girls!

Filipinas are generally extremely ticklish! It's one reason why I love them so much and why I am planning to move there! :) I would love to do something like this full-time in the Philippines, but I have no experience in creating videos or making a production company. :(

yes the really are ticklish !
hopefully we will do this !

Hey I live in the Philippines and I say do it! I hope this pushes through :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back