• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the street, with Claire.

TG webmaster

TMF Regular
mclaireban.jpg

Claire is a 31 years old women living beside Bordeaux in France. She has a beautiful pair of feet, size 36 (européan size). She was ballet dancer when she was very young, and today, she practises the sports dance and the tango. She was walking in the street when i met her. I asked her if it did not disturb her to make some photos of her beautiful feet and, why not , some tickles... She is very ticklish and i think i could persuade her in the future to have a feet tickling session, with bondage.
This meeting was unexpected and she played the game with all the open-mindedness which characterizes her.

This clip is a 7 '30" feet tickling without bondage, and 1'30" of french talking with Claire.

Video clip available in 1280/720 WMV at: http://www.clips4sale.com/14996

Enjoy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMF2X5bcd0Y?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMF2X5bcd0Y?fs=1&hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

She seems genuinely ticklish and she has beautiful feet. :xpulcy:

Too bad, it was outdoor. The sound was affected.

Wow, love this clip and she has the greatest laugh! Looks like she got some attention being tickled in the public. Hope you get her in a bondage tickle session, though I love feet being tickled, wonder if her underarms are ticklish too?

DK

Wow. Good stuff. :D I may have to check out more of your work.

This woman is gorgeous! I love her feet; they are perfect. I can't get over her beautiful arches. WOW!

You know what, I really applaud your effort here. I of all people know the challenge in trying to get someone off the street to do this - let alone obtain footage. Thanks for contributing this for all to see.

Very nice ! She seemed to be having fun with it too

You know what, I really applaud your effort here. I of all people know the challenge in trying to get someone off the street to do this - let alone obtain footage. Thanks for contributing this for all to see.

Thank you very much. I love your work too.

I like very much the moments which precede the meeting with the girl. It is awkward, but very exciting at the same time. It is a session totally different from that realized with a model.

Wow, love this clip and she has the greatest laugh! Looks like she got some attention being tickled in the public. Hope you get her in a bondage tickle session, though I love feet being tickled, wonder if her underarms are ticklish too?

DK

I think Claire will be ok for a bondage tickle session. I don't know if her underarms are ticklish, I shall try when she will be attached.

she is perfect! i love her laugh! and toes! u must do a session with her behind closed doors. so she can lose her mind! awesome!

Nice work, made me laugh towards the end when some guys in the background laughed as well haha.

Il me tarde de la revoir, cette fois-ci attachée et dans une pièce close pour une meilleure sonorisation. :happyfloa

Il me tarde de la revoir, cette fois-ci attachée et dans une pièce close pour une meilleure sonorisation. :happyfloa

Cela ne saurait tardé. J'ai gardé contact avec elle et elle est toujours partante pour une séance un peu plus "sérieuse". C'est une femme qui a une très large ouverture d'esprit, et elle est vraiment très chatouilleuse.

Merci pour les commentaires.

Cela ne saurait tardé. J'ai gardé contact avec elle et elle est toujours partante pour une séance un peu plus "sérieuse". C'est une femme qui a une très large ouverture d'esprit, et elle est vraiment très chatouilleuse.

Merci pour les commentaires.

Très bonne nouvelle.

:woman:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back