• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling ireland and uk

Yeah,there are quite a few of us brits or nearly brits

It does, but not in reality. I think people are a little misconceptual about the type of people they would meet if a personals invitation actually followed through to meeting with somebody, plus there are concerns about safety about meeting random strangers from the net.

The other thing is age difference, i don't speak for all but i would feel comfortable tickling somebody close to my age (19) rather than somebody who is far older than me.

I think probably an idea is too organise a group meetup of people so nobody feels uncomfortable about safety/the type of people being met, as everyone is in the same boat :)

Haven't really come across it in Ireland at all

we are aound it would seem. A group meetup would be a good way to start and help break down the barriers which understandably are there

maybe we should all meet up or something?

Im from UK! But only interested in female tickling! Sorry! I know how you's feel! Its hard finding people that are open to tickling. I dont see the problem with it (unless the bondage creeps them out!)

Mattickle said:
South UK here.

Tickle action... big fat ZERO!!!!!

sadly, I know what you mean!

Perhaps a meet is on the cards, ill meet up with people, given enough notice I can get time off and get a mate to come with me....! So thats 2, in fact, im gonna start a whole new thread about it....!

Hailing from London here. I too think it's high time some of us Brits got together and broke down the barriers with a bit of tickling. And this from someone who's never even been near any tickling in the past. :D

One main problem though, is that most guys only want to tickle/be tickled by women, and vocal female forum members are quite hard to find. Especially in England, so it seems. :)

hey donna - i'm from the uk - i don't post on here that much - i mainly post on the TMF - be cool if you wanted to chat though? i'm m, 22, uk near london - send me a private message on here , let me have your email or something and we can chat!

i've never been to ireland but i love guiness lol

That....is not such a terrible idea. :p Perhaps a gathering in London for those in/near it (most trainlines can get you to London after all).

I say this as a joke, but if anyone is willing and serious to get a gathering of ticklers/lees going, I'd be interested in being there. :) (Though my organisational skills bite the big one, lol).

I'd certainly consider a meeting. I like travelling and meeting folk. I get weekends off, and I never take anyone with me when I travel.

Not too keen on the idea of a meeting inside London, though. The train fares are sky-high, and I wouldn't even consider trying to drive around there. Maybe somewhere a few miles outside?

I think its a great idea. If we could arrange a meet somewhere and break all the ice then who knows maybe we could start having fetish parties like our colonial cousins in america.
The question is - where would it be so everyone could get easyish access to it?

I reckon somewhere sort of in the middle. Maybe Staffordshire? That way, you're not very likely to be more than about 4 hours away.

Any other ideas? It'd be nice to really go ahead with this.

I'd go for somewhere outside London, but I'm biased like that. :p After all, most roads tend to lead London-wards....don't they? I used to go to the annual Doctor Who conventions held in Coventry, and loads of people complained that whilst it's central geographically, it was a right bugger to reach for quite a lot of them because they had to go from wherever they lived to London, then back out...

If it came to it, I would go to London, but it'd put a fair dent in my pocket. :p Unless I caught a coach... They're quite cheap. Actually, London wouldn't be so bad, I guess. Maybe we'll even see the Queen (because if you go to London, odds are that you'll run into her at Tesco or something).

What do you guys think?

Senshi said:
If it came to it, I would go to London, but it'd put a fair dent in my pocket. :p Unless I caught a coach... They're quite cheap. Actually, London wouldn't be so bad, I guess. Maybe we'll even see the Queen (because if you go to London, odds are that you'll run into her at Tesco or something).

What do you guys think?

Yep, I can vouch for coaches being cheap. Check out Megabus.com, you can book in advance and if you book far enough ahead that no seats have been sold on the coach yet, seats go for £1 (prices go up as seats go down). :)

*Ad break finished*

LOL Brilliant :p

Anyone else up for this? Otherwise it looks like it's gonna be just the two of us (and don't get me wrong, we can indeed make it if we try, just the two of us, you and I, but that's not the point - we shouldn't have to).

I'm from Cardiff. A meet up would be great, but I suspect there will be many more blokes than girls (going by this thread something like a 10:1 ratio?).

We have to find a way to make the ladies feel safer. Any ideas? Personally I'm security cleared and work in a government building so I'd hope that I'd be trusted!

im up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets stop talking about it and just do it :D
koopa - dr who? how much did u pay for ure anorak? (sorry koopa just playin :D)

What he said. And him and him and him and, in a way somehow entirely lacking in mystery, her.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back