• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling.. is the least weird fetish, it seems....

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Wonder why I said that? Because on aol's martial arts message boards, there came up a discussion about fetishes ( yeah, they have some general discussion areas there too. ). One guy mentioned to how he went to a fetish/b-day party ( or maybe it was fetish/halloween party. lol ) , and it was with people doin drugs and stuff.

I told em " Forget that..go to a gathering where tickling is the fetish and you'll have lots of laughs. lol " and his reply?

"Laughing is always good. :) "

And when you think about it....he was mentioning a party where a guy got in a cage, with a string tied around his nuts..and people were supposed to pull on it as they passed by..seemed he got pleasure from it( the guy in the cage, I mean..not the guy writing about it. lol).

So, tickling as a fetish seems pretty tame compared to THAT. lol Maybe, just maybe...I can get a few more fellow martial artists into tickle-torture, or at least make em see why tickling is so fun, sexy, and yet clean all at once. lol

You'd think tickling for martial artists would be irresistible...I mean, most of us train with bare feet! lol Whoo...good thing for the self-control that comes with that training, cause there've been some girls in those classes who I would've loved to tickle.

"Kitchy kitchy koo...now THAT'S a submission hold!" :p

Hey if it's your fetish it's not weird.

I mean there are people who are into watersports who think that tickling is weird... are they wrong... no! It's just their point of view. Technically is it's not yours, it's weird.

ForgottenTcklr said:
Hey if it's your fetish it's not weird.

I know that. lol

Whenever I've mentioned it to someone online, their types of replies range from "uh-huh, k, whatever.." to " huh..that's interesting" to " you'd better watch out, or i'll get those ribs.." lol

They've never replied like " man, you're sick!" or anything like that.

I was just trying to say that this seems to be one fetish that doesn't really seem to freak others out ("others" meaning the ones who don't seem to have fetishes. lol ) as much as other fetishes do.

In my experience....seems more like they get at least slightly interested in it. (very slightly interested, but still....lol )

Randy,

most of us don't use goats!

We use our fingers, feathers, pens, etc.

But not goats!

It seems that our fetish is the safest. I should know...some of my female classmates actually caught me on screen on this very site while they were over here. I thought they were going to freak, but they seemed quite calm. They told me that it was okay and they even let me tickle them! How nice is that?! The reasons why they were okay was because:

1. it inflicted no damage to them physically or emotionally.
2. they were only removing their socks and shoes...to them it was natural (I'm a foot tickler!). As long as none of their garments were removed...they felt comfortable and safe.

All in all, we're reallt not that bad guys....

extremities8 said:
It seems that our fetish is the safest. I should know...some of my female classmates actually caught me on screen on this very site while they were over here. I thought they were going to freak, but they seemed quite calm. They told me that it was okay and they even let me tickle them! How nice is that?! The reasons why they were okay was because:

2. they were only removing their socks and shoes...to them it was natural (I'm a foot tickler!). As long as none of their garments were removed...they felt comfortable and safe.

You lucky son of a gun!:mad: :mad:
...:p :p ;) :D

Quoting He-Man:
"Kitchy kitchy koo...now THAT'S a submission hold!"

You think you jest? A friend who was in the Army of Occupation in Japan after WW-2 told this story.

The Army hired a Japanese martial artist to teach the troops. Guy gave a demo, then challenged anyone in the room (200 plus soldiers) to defeat him. After he beat 3 soldiers, an old sergeant challenged him. As my (politically incorrect) buddy told it:

"The Jap was ticklish. Sarge grabbed his ribs and tickled the SHIT out of him. It really pissed him off, but it worked."

Strelnikov

extremities8 said:

VERY lucky. Why can't I have some luck like that ^^x;

one reason tickling is the least weird fetish....

is that it is not a fetish at all. Go figure.

Rook

Ah....the age old debate...

I almost hate to bring this subject up again (because it has kind of been beaten to death at this point), but I can't help myself because I get all defensive when people just dismiss something that might be true...even if it's not for them (and this goes for all generalizations).

Rook, you say that tickling isn't a fetish. Well, at the risk of stepping on some toes here (and perhaps making the mods say "dear God...not again!) I will whole heartedly disagree with you.
Allow me to define the word (which for some, has negative connotations to it, but for me stands as a simple truth.) Fetish: a condition in which erotic feelings are excited by a nonsexual object or act.
I think that we can all agree that the vanilla community sees tickling as a nonsexual act. But we as members of this communtiy seem to see it otherwise. I am speaking strictly for myself here though....but I know that I don't ever have a sexual encounter without either having tickling as foreplay, or fantasizing about it while I'm having sex. To me, that pretty much falls under the fetish guidelines. Tickling is an intricate part of my sexual being. Now, maybe that doesn't hold true for a lot of the people on the boards, but it does for me. I DO have a tickling fetish, and I'm tired of having people deny that that is even a possibility for people out there. ANYTHING can be a fetish if it's what you NEED to reach sexual gratification.

So, rather than making blanket statements, see that what is true for one isn't true for all.

Maggie

Actually that's not what a fetish is.

"Allow me to define the word (which for some, has negative connotations to it, but for me stands as a simple truth.) Fetish: a condition in which erotic feelings are excited by a nonsexual object or act."

Hmm, well, no actually a fetish is limited to objects and doesn't include acts though an act can be a type of paraphilia, the general class of mental disorders to which a fetish belongs. And so the "negative connotation" comes from the clinical definition which is something that people go to get treatment for.

BTW, I'm not saying tickling can't people sexual or arouse sexual feelings. That's fine. Perhaps you didn't read my earlier posts or forget my objection. My objection is that to make "blanket statements" that tickling is a fetish according to some alternative inaccurate definition ignores the fact that many people understand the clinical definition of fetish and will assume that's what you mean when you use the term. It's like running around saying I have a type of mental disorder only I don't intend to imply I have a mental disorder because I am using the term under "my alternative definition". I just think it's a mistake to stigmatize and discredit tickling as a fetish when there are so many other terms discussed on other threads such as interest, activity, preference, etc. To each their own, Maggie. You have the right to call tickling whatever you want. And I have the right to disagree. That's what makes America great.

Rook

The fact is, our interest in tickling is covered by the term "fetish". The term, at least according to the dictionaries I've checked, is not limited to objects.

That said, does it matter what we call it? Is there a need to be technically accurate, as long as whoever you are communicating with knows what you mean? If I say I have a tickling fetish, I can see no possible confusion or misinterpretation. As for the word "fetish" being stigmatized, personally, it doesn't bother me. I don't give a damn who thinks there's something wrong with me because of it. But I understand that not everyone feels this way. Certainly, we are all free to use whatever term we choose.

Easy Answer

Two Words: Golden Showers. Enough said. :sowrong: :disgust: :shake:

Whenever I feel like a love of tickling is a curse, I just go <A href="http://www.fetishforum.net/boards/fart/">here.</a> After reading a few of those posts I feel like the most normal of all beings.

Steve
:)

maverick83 said:
The fact is, our interest in tickling is covered by the term "fetish". The term, at least according to the dictionaries I've checked, is not limited to objects.

That said, does it matter what we call it? Is there a need to be technically accurate, as long as whoever you are communicating with knows what you mean? If I say I have a tickling fetish, I can see no possible confusion or misinterpretation. As for the word "fetish" being stigmatized, personally, it doesn't bother me. I don't give a damn who thinks there's something wrong with me because of it. But I understand that not everyone feels this way. Certainly, we are all free to use whatever term we choose.

Maverick,

I agree that we are all free to use whatever term we choose. I just believe that it is not in our collective interest to do so. I appreciate that the fact you are not bothered by the fact the term is stigmatized and choose to use it. I, on the other hand, am very much bothered by it and choose not to use this term because I believe it inaccurate and derogatory. I am sure that alternate definitions exist a dictionary or two. But, I also believe that the clinical definition of fetish makes it inadvisable to use it characterize tickling. I just believe it is in our mutual self-interest to use a different term that isn't so value ladden and misunderstood.

Rook.

Rook...

After reading your post to my first reply to this thread, it got me to thinking, and doing some more homework on the subject. And I found that you were right in your definition (strictly going by the DSM-V, and for those that don't know what that is, it's a textbook that deals with psychological definitions.) Technically, a fetish does only deal with objects, and acts are covered under paraphilias. Although the two terms mean pretty much the same thing with regards to the level of interest, there is a definite distinction that the DSM-V made. So, I just wanted to let you know that I heard what you said, and realized that I made a leap that I shouldn't have made without doing some more research on the subject. It was my knee jerk reaction because I thought that you were denying that anyone's love for tickling could be that intense as to fall under that catagory. Now I realize that you were just debating the use of the word fetish outside of it's actual definition.

I think that people using the term 'fetish' with regards to their particular sexual interest is the mainstream way describing it. It's kind of like calling someone 'schizo' when you think they're nuts. Although the person probably doesn't fit the textbook definition of what an actual schizophrenic is, everyone that hears you use the term will know what kind of person you ran into. Does that make sense?

However, I will stand by my use of the word fetish (or paraphilia now :) ) to describe MY level of interest in tickling. I read the whole definition and criteria for what a paraphilia is, and it truly fit my love for tickling almost every level. Although it doesn't impede on my ability to carry on my normal functioning, it does play an essential part on my sex life.

I do understand your reservations about using the word fetish though (definition aside). I know that in the mainstream, people who hear the word fetish will automatically connect it with something either illegal or immoral. Unfortunately, the media only reports on the paraphilas or fetishes that involve things like voyuerism, pediphiles, exhibitionism, ect...because that is what is news worthy. But we here understand that not all fetishes or paraphilias are destructive to oneself or others.

I probably wouldn't use the term to anyone outside of this community or my very close circle of friends because I don't feel that they would understand. But, I feel safe and confident enough in here that I can use it and know that those around me understand. I guess that's the beauty of this forum, I can truly be myself and not really worry that no one else will understand what I'm talking about.

I will mirror Maverick's sentiments and say that I agree it shouldn't matter what we all call it, but rather that the people we are talking with understand.

And that having been said, I hereby solemnly swear to NEVER engage in this debate again! LOL...:D

Maggie

UnclStevel said:
Whenever I feel like a love of tickling is a curse, I just go <A href="http://www.fetishforum.net/boards/fart/">here.</a> After reading a few of those posts I feel like the most normal of all beings.

Steve
:)

I know, right Steve!
Tickling is so not gross compared to some of the other fetishes or whatever you wanna call it thats out there.:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back