• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling media. What would you like to see?

GodlessTickler

TMF Expert
Let me start by saying I'm not quiting my job and trying to live the dream as a big time video producer, I'm a lifestyle Dom, and I am just thinking of making some videos and other media to pay a bit for my hobbies.
I have allready found a couple of models and hope to shoot within the month. Obviously there will be some post production, but these first clips will be quite raw as I am starting to collect equipment.

So point is, a compleatly open slate. What would you like to see?
What do others do right you want to see included? What do they not do you might like to see.

I personally lean towards the artistic over the explicit, and the natural over the "storyline" clips, but I am open to suggestions.

I think your intentions are good but quite frankly there are already too many out there and if anything it has become harder to find the stuff we want just because of that. I don't produce or anything but in my opinion you shouldn't even bother, just let it go and apply your talents to something more worthwhile.

Ok, I'll take a shot and see if you can actually do it right. I would love to see a genuinely ticklish woman be tied up tightly and actually tickled by someone that knows how to tickle! None of this skittering all around someones most ticklish areas, then skipping right across that area without spending any time there. Or just pretending to tickle said area rather than getting down to it and making the 'lee really squeel!
Now, I'll take my leave from fantasyland, because I am hesitant to think this will ever happen.... Would love to see you prove me wrong, though.

Please no hairbrushes or buzzing tooth brushes. It has been done (like Kaband alludes to). Stick with fingers.

And a variety of models would be great. Sexy 20-to-30 somethings are nice but they are so nice that they can be found from any producer.

Anything that produces genuine laughter would be fine with me. Lots of ladies try their darndest to laugh for us, but I feel there are relatively few who are so ticklish that they simply cannot be faking it. The video previews used to be my favorite section; now, I skip it most of the time.

Curvier women modeling. GOOD Bondage, obvious use of safe words. Blindfolds so we know the models aren't just reacting to seeing themselves tickled. Other kink mixed in.

We need some new blood....by all means, go for it all the way!!

(Getting tired of seeing the same 12 or so revolving fetish models, most of whom aren't ticklish. It's time for new ticklees and ticklers...)

I'd say for all the nylon lovers out there, PANTYHOSE/NYLONS/STOCKINGS.....suntan, sheer toe the best, but hey, whatever you got!

Less F/F! Please the female audience with some old-style F/M. I like it more then they just keep it simple, no story-lines or people talking. Just straight to the point. Ohh! And less feet.

As a dom im assuming your really good at it so go for it and be as merciless as possible. Please no brushes toothbrushes and the like, its ruisned many tickle videos for me. Just long finger nails, hopefully red. I love your name godless tickler.

Not to take away from this guy trying to get his thing off the ground (good luck in trying to figure out who to please, bud) but I think some of you guys might dig what I've been doing this past year, and it's pretty obvious you haven't seen my stuff because I'm doing exactly what I think you're looking for.

Would love to see you prove me wrong, though.

To start with, check out Kim and Priti. There's no tight bondage to speak of but they're both genuinely ticklish and I don't skimp on the good spots. Kim, especially, has a pretty bad weakness towards feather points between her toes and I spent pretty much an entire clip just on that. I've also stopped editing out the bits where they safeword so that it's more genuine. There's a reason Kim's doubled the top sales of my former best-seller over the course of two months.

And a variety of models would be great.

Julie, 64 years old, was one of my best-sellers of 2013. Ditto Lucy, a "girl next door" BBW. This past year I shot a fairly decent amount of stuff with Brooke, who's not only a BBW but tattooed, pierced, and a veteran kinkster who brought her own bondage gear.

Getting tired of seeing the same 12 or so revolving fetish models...

With two exceptions (Kim and Barbie), none of the women I've worked with have done fetish work before.

Seriously folks, check it out. Kinda frustrating hearing people say no one is using ticklish girls or knows how to tickle when there are some of us out there who do both.

...oh, and before you say that "you only do feet", I'm going to be setting up an upperbody store in a couple of months. I'm bringing back some of my fan favorites to get the required number of starter clips sometime around May.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back