• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Memory From my Teenage Years

tk35

Hi guys,

Thought I’d share another memory from my teenage years. This one is a bit different from my two previous stories – which described proper tickling sessions including bondage. This one is about a shorter, more playful tickle situation, but the tickling was still fairly extended, so it remains one of my fondest tickle memories.

The girl in question was my new girlfriend at the time, Natalie. Now Natalie was a bit different from my usual tastes. If you’ve read my other two stories, you may have picked up that I have a bit of a thing for Asian girls. Anj from my first story was Sri Lankan, and June from my second one was Chinese/Malaysian. Natalie was Caucasian, and was in fact the first white girl I’d gone out with. I’ve always appreciated all sorts of girls though – there are beautiful girls from all round the world, and I love them all!

Natalie was also different for me in that she was quite tall – around 5’10”, so nearly as tall as me. My other girlfriends up to this point had all been short & petite. Natalie had a killer body, tall & slim, but not too skinny. Curves in all the right places. Her legs in particular were long & smooth, and seemed to be perpetually tanned. We’d been friends before we got together, and on several occasions I’d enjoyed checking out those pins when she walked past in shorts or a skirt. She had a pretty face with a cute pointy nose, and shoulder-length brown hair. Her feet were larger than I was used to dealing with – I’d say about a size 8 or 9. But given her height they looked about right. She favoured dark shades of polish on her toes, which I loved.

So this story took place early in our relationship. At the time, I was 19 and Natalie was 18. We had fooled around a bit, and I’d snuck in a few quick upper body tickles, but we hadn’t slept together yet. I’m mainly a foot guy, and I was longing to tickle her feet, but hadn’t summoned the courage to do it yet. I was especially keen to do it since I knew she had ticklish feet.

How did I know she had ticklish feet, if I hadn’t tickled them yet, I hear you ask? Well one time at a house party, just after we’d first hooked up, I was sitting in a chair off to the side and Natalie was sitting on my lap. We were cuddling and kissing, and various friends were scattered around the room chatting and drinking beers. One of my friends gave his girlfriend a playful squeeze on the waist, and she jumped and shrieked so loud everyone looked over and laughed. Natalie laughed too. While it was cool to see this incident – since the girl was cute and obviously extremely ticklish – I spotted the opportunity to get some tickle talk going with Natalie. At that young age I was still quite self-conscious about my fetish, and would never just come out & start talking about it. But witnessing that incident gave me an opportunity to ask about tickling in a natural way, without it seeming weird.

Once Natalie returned her attention to me, I casually asked if she was ticklish too, and gave her a few quick squeezes around her midriff. She giggled and squirmed, quite ticklish but clearly not as bad as the other girl. “Is that your most ticklish spot?” I asked.

Natalie looked coy. “No…” she replied.

“So where is your most ticklish spot then?” I was trying to keep the tone casual & teasing, so I dint come off as overly interested in the subject.

Natalie giggled & replied “I’m not telling you!” Clearly she thought that if she told me, it would result in more tickling.

“Come on,” I pressed, gently. “I can keep a secret.”

She rolled her eyes, then acquiesced. “Okay. My most ticklish spot is the bottom of my feet.”

Jackpot! This was music to my ears. I especially liked the fact that she didn’t just say her feet, she specified the bottom of her feet. Seems like a small detail to get excited about, but for some reason I loved it & still remember it all these years later.

I wanted to keep the conversation going, so I said “really?”

“Yeah, I’m so ticklish there, I can’t stand it.”

After that I let the subject drop, and we moved on to talking about other things. I didn’t want her to catch on that I had a specific interest in her ticklish feet. Unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to act on this information that night, partly because Natalie was wearing boots which she didn’t take off all night. But you can bet I stored the info away in my mind for future reference.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, and Natalie was round at my house. I was still living at home with my parents at this stage, so opportunities for tickling with girlfriends were limited. However, it was a Saturday night & my folks had gone out. I knew they’d be gone for several hours, so I invited Natalie around. She showed up wearing a light blue summer dress which was perfectly feminine and flattered her figure. She looked amazing. And importantly, she arrived wearing sandals, which she removed almost immediately, leaving her barefoot. No boots protecting her tootsies that night!
I realised this was the perfect opportunity to finally tickle her feet. But like I said before, I was horribly awkward about my fetish, and couldn’t bring myself to just grab an ankle and go for it. What if she thought I was weird? What I needed, I realised, was an excuse or reason to tickle her. So that when I did it, it would seem natural and not out of the blue. Fortunately, Natalie provided me with just that opportunity.

We were fooling around on my queen-size bed, making the most of having the house to ourselves. Natalie started playfully fighting with me – rolling on top of me and trying to hold me down, that sort of thing. She always did have this kind of cheeky, competitive spirit, which I loved. She was always testing the boundaries, seeing how far she could push me & what she could get away with. And she was stubborn as hell – she’d never give up or accept defeat.

Eventually I rolled out from under her, over near the edge of the bed, and Natalie playfully shoved me, like she was going to push me off the bed.

“Don’t push me off!” I warned her. My tone indicated there would be consequences if she did it. But of course I was hoping like hell she’d go for it. And Natalie did not disappoint. With a defiant look on her face she gave me another shove. In reality I could have easily prevented myself from rolling off the bed, but I played along and tumbled to the floor. I picked myself up and glared at Natalie accusingly. She had a feisty ‘what are you gonna do about it?’ look on her face.

I re-joined her on the bed. Unknowingly, she had given me the perfect opportunity to tickle her, without it seeming weird. After all, she needed to pay for pushing me off the bed like that!

“You need to be punished for that!” I announced. Then I started to tickle her around her ribs. She giggled and rolled away from me. I gently pushed her further over, until she was lying on her stomach. Then I straddled her, sitting on her lower back just up from her butt. While Natalie was almost as tall as me, I was much more solid, much stronger, and outweighed her by a significant margin. So with me sitting on her back, there wasn’t much she could do about it. She wasn’t going anywhere.

“Now then, where were we?” I asked. “Oh that’s right, your punishment.” I resumed tickling her ribs and waist, and she giggled and squirmed, but couldn’t get away. And in her face-down position, the use of her arms to defend herself was severely limited, so I pretty much had free reign to tickle her. But now it was time to move to my true target.

I stopped tickling her waist and said “You know, I remember a couple of weeks ago you told me where your most ticklish spot was.”

“Oh no!” Natalie said. She still sounded like she was having fun though, she wasn’t seriously freaked out.

I pretended to not remember what she’d told me. “But where was that spot though? I asked. “I know it wasn’t here,” and I started tickling her waist again, and her giggling resumed.

“Was it here?” I asked, and my fingers shot up into her armpits. Her giggling increased to proper laughter, and I tickled under her arms for several seconds. Then I stopped. “No that’s not it either,” I said. I loved how in this position, I could take my time and tease her, without even having to try to keep her under control.

I pretended to have finally remembered what she’d told me at the party two weeks earlier. “Ah, now I remember!” I reached behind me and grabbed her left ankle with my left hand. I pulled it up, with her leg bending at the knee, then hooked my arm around her ankle, so her foot was trapped in the crook of my arm.

“Oh no!” Natalie said again, knowing what was coming.

I took some time to admire the view. My beautiful girlfriend was helpless below me, and now the sole of her bare foot was right there, exposed and vulnerable. Her sole was long and smooth – Natalie always took very good care of her feet. In fact, I distinctly remember getting a whiff of some nice flowery-smelling scent, probably some sort of moisturiser or body cream she’d rubbed on her legs and feet before coming over. Her sole was a nice orangey-pink colour on the heel and the ball of her foot, but a beautiful creamy white in the arch.

After taking some time and savouring the moment, I finally lowered my right hand to her sole, and started lightly scribbling my fingers on the soft skin of her arch. The effect was immediate. Natalie’s foot scrunched forward then flexed back, instinctively trying to escape the tickling. But her ankle was securely locked in the bend of my left arm, so her foot wasn’t going anywhere. At the same time, beneath me, Natalie dissolved into helpless laughter. It was a wonderful feminine laugh, but loud – much louder than when I’d previously tickled her waist and armpits – and I was glad my folks weren’t home, as I would have had to abandon the mission immediately, given how much noise Natalie was making. But with the house to ourselves, I knew I had all the time in the world to enjoy the situation.

I took my time exploring the different areas of Natalie’s sole. Surprisingly her heel was quite ticklish – not as bad as her arch, but there definitely wasn’t much of a reduction in laughter when I hit there. I scribbled my fingers up the side of her foot, into her instep, and the laughter ratcheted up another notch. The ball of her foot, and the fleshy ridge along the base of her toes was another hotspot, 5-finger tickling there, moving my hand side to side along the ridge brought on a fresh wave of hysteria. And her toes were also delightfully sensitive, so I took some time exploring them, running my fingers over the tips, and down into the curls of her toes. Then I jumped back to her arch and started swapping around from spot to spot, keeping her guessing. I’d tickle her arch for a few seconds, then jump back to her toes, then down to her heel, then into her instep – driving Natalie insane.

By this point Natalie was begging for me to stop, as best she could through her relentless laughter.

“Please stop! Hahahahaha! Oh my god, hahahaha! You have to stop!”

I love to tease girls when I tickle them, so I said “Aww what’s the matter Nat? It’s just a little tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coo!”

“No! Hahaha! Seriously, I can’t stand it! Hahahahaha!”

“Are you sorry for pushing me off the bed?” I asked, pretending to still be upset about that. All the while I was still going to town on the defenceless bare sole of Natalie’s left foot.

“Oh my god yes! I’m so sorry! Hahahahaha! You have no idea how sorry I am!”

Like I mentioned earlier, Natalie was a naturally stubborn, tough girl who hated to lose & would never give up. So to see her reduced to begging and apologising, saying anything she could to get me to stop, was incredibly satisfying. And the fact that the thing that reduced her to this defeated, surrendering state, was me lightly stroking the sole of her foot, was beyond cool.

Underneath me, Natalie was bucking as much as she could, but it was of little use. But I could tell from the tone of her begging that she was reaching breaking point so I eased off. I released her foot from its captivity and her leg dropped back down to the bed behind me. Natalie exhaled heavily and lay there, defeated.

Then an evil thought crossed my mind. Her left foot had gotten a good working over, but her right one hadn’t received any attention yet.

“So you’re sorry then? You won’t push me around anymore?” I asked teasingly, as if I was still very much the victim in all of this.

“Oh my god yes. I’m sorry.” Natalie was in full-on saving-her-ass mode now.

“You know,” I said, “I’m not sure I believe you.”

Without a further word I reached back and grabbed her right ankle, pulling her foot up and encircling her ankle in my right arm. It was the exact same position, but on the other side. My right arm trapping her right foot, my left hand left free for tickling.

“Oh my god, don’t!” Natalie begged. “I’ll do anything, seriously…”

Her begging was cut short by the hysterical laughter that recommenced as I resumed the tickling. Natalie’s right foot was every bit as delightfully ticklish as her left, and now that I knew all her spots I set about ruthlessly exploiting them.

Natalie begged whenever she could manage to stave off the laughter for a couple of seconds. This time her voice and her laughter had a sort of anguished tone, like she’d thought the torture was over, but here she was receiving round two. She thumped the mattress with her palms as if she were trying to tap out.

I knew the tickling was getting to her, and we were reaching the point that it was becoming real torture, so I didn’t continue for quite as long on her right foot. But I still gave it a good working over for about two minutes. Combined with the three or so minutes on her left foot, Natalie had endured about five minutes of tickle torture on the most ticklish part of her body. Enough for now, and definitely enough for her to learn her lesson.

I let her leg go and rolled off her. She wasn’t too mad at me – after all, I’d made it seem like it was her fault anyway, that she’d instigated it. We fooled around a bit more, then eventually headed out to meet up with friends. I’d been hoping it might have been the night we had sex for the first time, but Natalie wanted to wait a bit longer, which was fine. We did eventually launch into a very satisfying sexual relationship, and it was probably for the best that we didn’t do it that night as I probably would have lasted all of ten seconds with how excited I was!

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this story. I really enjoy writing them as it lets me relive fond memories, so if you all enjoy reading then it’s a win/win.

Peace.

I've always loved those first time tickles like that. So satisfying!

"Enjoyed the story" is an understatement. You're a fine writer, and a mighty clever 'ler. When they occur to you, please share some more stories.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back