• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling methods

ayooitzzmarino0

ok im new to this here and i was just wondering... what methods of tickling have you guys found that have really tortured the ticklee? i have a session with a girl who is super ticklish all over tomorrow and am always open to suggestions on how to really torture her.. any suggestions or methods?

Well first of all Welcome to TMF!!

I am sure if you go back a few more threads you will see many discussions about tickling methods...but here are some quick ideas for you.

I will start with my personal favorite:
- Sonicare electric toothbrush(but Oral-B or any spinning/vibrating toothbrush will do)
- Plastic tipped hair brush
--Add a bit of lotion or baby oil to the tickle area to increase ticklishness AND extend tickle time(lotion reduces the "pinking" of soles/skin)
-ICE
-put lotion on feet then put on socks...wait for half hour...then take off socks...enjoy
* BTW you can do this to start your tickle session and then tickle the upper body and come back to the socked soles. :devil: :firedevil
-Remember that fingers and poking are to tickle muscles whereas fingertips, feathers and brushes are for tickling the skin.
-Stretch the skin you plan on tickling to get the nerves as close to the skin surface as possible...ie hold the toes back to stretch the ball of the foot;
stretch the armpits up and out to stretch the armpits.

Just some quick ideas to get you started.
I am sure more people have thier own ideas

Unless I know where the exact hotspots are. I always like to "wake" the nerves up by lightly running my fingernails just near obvious tickle spots so that the whole area becomes ticklish.

Wow, can anyone really say more than what tommytikl said? But in my experience forks work well...and armpits, those are almost always a really ticklish spot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back