• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling movie reviewed by a normal person...Yeah, it's weird in many ways

BarbaricTickler88

TMF Master
MarzGurl from Channel Awesome (home of the Nostalgia Critic) reviewed the movie "Gitchy". It's...different to hear normal person talk about something fetish related. She isn't being mean or anything like that, but I can just feel that she is kind of repulsed by all this. She also kind of confirms that she is ticklish, but not in a good way.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQIZ6sVCNMk

without even watching it.....take any fetish, and have a "normal" person watch a video of it and comment. Maybe get the same kind of response?

From what I seen of the preview / selected scenes, it is weird in many ways.

It is, and man I'm telling you. I don't even like this fetish that I have, but somehow I still feel insulted when someone looks so confused and sort of disgusted when talking about it like she did. Rolling her eyes every now and then or just trying to ridicule it in some way. It hurts for some reason.

without even watching it.....take any fetish, and have a "normal" person watch a video of it and comment. Maybe get the same kind of response?

Not necessarily. There are normal people who are open minded I hope.

It is, and man I'm telling you. I don't even like this fetish that I have, but somehow I still feel insulted when someone looks so confused and sort of disgusted when talking about it like she did. Rolling her eyes every now and then or just trying to ridicule it in some way. It hurts for some reason.

There are plenty of fetishes out there; I imagine there are some that would make you scratch your head and roll your eyes. It only "hurts" because it's your fetish.

There are plenty of fetishes out there; I imagine there are some that would make you scratch your head and roll your eyes. It only "hurts" because it's your fetish.

Nah, who am I to judge. As a fetish guy myself, I feel that I don't have the right to question other fetishes or sexual interests.

Nah, who am I to judge. As a fetish guy myself, I feel that I don't have the right to question other fetishes or sexual interests.

If that's true, then why are you taking it personally when someone else isn't into your fetish?

If that's true, then why are you taking it personally when someone else isn't into your fetish?

Because respectfully accepting/ignoring someone's fetish and deliberately ridiculing it are two different things.

Because respectfully accepting/ignoring someone's fetish and deliberately ridiculing it are two different things.

She reviewed a video and gave her opinion. She didn't go out of her way to hurt anyone's feelings. You could always just accept/ignore her opinion.

Last edited:

Well that's my point man. I said that I don't know. I shouldn't really feel insulted since even I don't like this fetish. Strange feelings.

You see Wolf, this makes all kind of sense. lol

How, exactly was she ridiculing it?
If you're going to build a horror movie around a fetish, do you really expect reviewers to "respectfully ignore/accept" the fetish?
Everyone knows Tarantino has a foot fetish, but he doesn't build his movies around that.

BTW, this was a "request review", so someone went out of their way to ask (pay) her for her opinion. Maybe they should have specified that they only wanted stroke-worthy opinions.

Last edited:
Roger Ebert is rolling in his grave. Here's a thought........as a reviewer she admits that she really doesn't "get" the movie. And really, isn't that the purpose of a movie: telling some form of coherent tale or at least a thought provoking message. I think in this case, (even though she admits to being a non tickler), her review was more about the incongruity of the film. The TMF got free publicity and like any politician well tell you, free publicity is always good. Think about it, if even a few people became aware of this community that didn't know it existed then it's a plus.

How, exactly was she ridiculing it?

You could take the way that she started speculating about whether or not it was a fetish movie and then suddenly jumped to a slack-jawed oh em gee cut of the TMF as making a joke out of the fact that, oh em gee, there are people out there who like something she finds uncomfortable. And y'know, she didn't actually say anything wrong in her review, including that she thinks that Tee was making a fetish movie. I knew from the start he was making a fetish movie but I don't think his actors did, and that kinda bugs me.

Everyone knows Tarantino has a foot fetish, but he doesn't build his movies around that.

...and he does still catch flack for it every time he releases a movie. "Oh, Tarantino's foot fetish is in full force yet again..."; and I always wanna say, "dude. It's a five-second shot of a foot in a movie where people are getting their heads blown off." GTFOI.

BTW, this was a "request review", so someone went out of their way to ask (pay) her for her opinion. Maybe they should have specified that they only wanted stroke-worthy opinions.

Yeah, and did you catch the name of the guy who requested it? "TKForce". Do people in this community still use the abbreviation "TK" to refer to tickling? Someone with this fetish decided to put one over on the straights as we're so fond of doing, so I'm pretty sure just the fact that she reviewed it at all was "stroke-worthy"; "Oh em gee, a cute but clueless vanilla is talking about my fetish! Break out the hand lotion!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back