• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my aunt while she was asleep

Eight112

Hello. I figured I would give this a shot, so here goes.

As I was growing up, I noticed my aunt was a regular shoe player. She would usually pick me up from my parents house, and I would spend a weekend or a week with my uncle and cousins, depending on the time of year. When she would pick me up, she would usually wear a skirt, black nylons and heels, so naturally she had my attention while performing her shoeplaying. My aunt is an attractive woman, about 5-4, 120, curly black hair, and currently in her late 40's, early 50's. As of now she definitely hasn't let age bring her down.

My aunt has always been a stern woman, and we were always very well behaved when she was home. At the same time she was very loving toward all of us, and treated me as if I were her own child. I guess the stern aspect of her personality combined with her shoeplaying in nylons made me curious as to her ticklishness.

A few years ago I had my chance while I was visiting my family. My aunt works long hours, and is usually up really early in the morning, which means she doesn't sleep much. As a result she is a very heavy sleeper. On this particular day I had returned to my aunt and uncles house after playing basketball with my cousins. I went to the living room to watch some tv and noticed my aunt was sound asleep on the couch, laying on her left side, with her bare feet slightly hanging off the end of the couch. Everyone else had gone to bed so I figured I may as well relax on the floor and "watch the movie" with my aunt. I turned to my aunt and whispered to her, just to make sure she was alseep. When she didn't answer, I figured I was ok. I gently traced my index finger from the top of her right, across her entire sole, and down to her heel. I didnt a response, so I did the same thing to her left foot and her toes wiggled as I got to her heel. I knew she was feeling it at this point so now my fun would begin.

I alternated between her left and right foot, gently scratching her soles just enough to get a reaction. My aunt would jerk her foot as I tickled. After about 15 minutes of tickling her she switched positions, and now she was laying on her back, with her legs outstretched, her feet side by side, and toes pointed up. At this point I'm thinking "you have got to be kidding." I went to the other room and retrieved two feathers from some native american decals my aunt collects, and returned to my seat. I used a feather on her left foot and gently tickled up and down her sole, between her toes, on top of her toes, and the outer and inner edges of her foot. Her toes wiggled and her foot slowly jerked to get away from the feather. I then performed the same tickling motion on her right foot and got the same response. About about 10 minutes of this, I used both feathers on both feet at the same time. By now she was slowly moving her head from side to side so I knew my fun would be over soon. I hid the feathers under the couch and ran my fingers on both soles really quick, and turned toward the tv. I heard her yawn and finally wake up. I turned to her and told her I was watching "scream 3" (yeah right). She said she had never seen it. I told her she was moving a little in her sleep. My aunt said she didn't remember, and she was really tired. (sweet, she had no idea)

That was my first instance with my aunt. There are others, but thats for another time. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

I did may fair share of tickling someone when they were asleep. Nice story.

Wonderful story. I'd love to hear more tickling stories with your aunt.

Although others have seen this before, I dont think you've read my posts, so i'll tell you.

Aunt tickling is kind of.. special to me. I have two aunts, my late mom's two sisters, whose bare feet I tickled when I was in my early teens, although it happened when both were awake. At the time, one aunt was in her mid to late 30s, and the other was in her early/mid 40s. The aunt in her 40s had extremely ticklish feet, and she would go ballistic, with a very high pitched girlish squeal, anytime I tickled her.

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing more stories from you,.

Mitch

Wonderful story. I'd love to hear more tickling stories with your aunt.

Although others have seen this before, I dont think you've read my posts, so i'll tell you.

Aunt tickling is kind of.. special to me. I have two aunts, my late mom's two sisters, whose bare feet I tickled when I was in my early teens, although it happened when both were awake. At the time, one aunt was in her mid to late 30s, and the other was in her early/mid 40s. The aunt in her 40s had extremely ticklish feet, and she would go ballistic, with a very high pitched girlish squeal, anytime I tickled her.

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing more stories from you,.

Mitch

My aunt was also my first indulgence into my stocking foot/tickling fetish, and as a result I've always had a soft spot for aunt tickling stories. Thanks for sharing here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yes aunts were fair game too in my teens. Lol.
Great story

Love the aunt tickling....had 2 very ticklish aunts....Tied one to a chair once....was amazing....lol

This story is on here seversl times, but here's my first ever foot/tickling experience. I've posted it on here several times, and I'll say now that my aunt isn't ticklish as such, but loves having her feet massaged and tickled as it relaxes her. I'd like to hear the stories mentioned above as well, so if this helps to inspire people to share, then great!

I was 11 years old, and had been aware that I had a 'thing' for feet since I was about 4 or 5. I always got a funny feeling in my 'tummy' whenever I saw female stocking feet on TV or in real life. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it felt good. Staring and feeling that sensation were all I could do until a family holiday at my aunt's house. I wasn't bothered about going, until a few weeks before we were due to go my grandmother happened to say to my mother that my aunt (my father's sister) loved having her feet tickled and massaged.

I'd been paying no attention to the conversation beforehand, but hearing those words was like having a switch flicked in my head. Feet could be tickled, feet could be touched, some women liked having their feet tickled and touched, my aunt liked having her feet tickled and touched. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but this became my prime focus for the fortnight away. At the time, nearly 25 years ago, my aunt was in her early 40s, and is a blonde haired (well, was, she's gray now, but dyes her hair blonde), slim attractive woman, with a kind personality and, it turned out, seemed to be a demon shoeplayer. She'd normally wear white or tan tights with open toe slippers, or walk around the house in just her stocking feet. I'd sneak peeks whenever I could as my aunt would slip and dangle her stocking feet from her slippers under the table, or on one memorable occassion when she knelt on the kitchen floor to get something while talking to my parents. I made sure to stand behind her, taking in the magic view of her gorgeous white stocking soles as she remained kneeling on the floor.

To be honest, she was a bit of a stranger to me at the time, as I'd not seen her in about 5 or 6 years, and I wondered how I could transform the peeking at feet into playing with her feet. During the day the house would be full - me, my parents and younger sister, my aunt, uncle and teenage cousin - or I'd be out with my family or my aunt would be at work, so my experiences were reduced to peeking and imagining. However, one day my luck changed, and I had absolutely nothing to do with it. We were all together in the living room, the adults talking and my sister and I sitting on the floor. We were near my shoeless aunt, playing a game or another while the adults all talked about this and that. Suddenly, out of the corner of my right eye I saw a slight movement from my sister, and then my aunt. I looked closely, and saw my sister tickling the top and instep of my aunt's right stocking foot! My aunt offered no resistance to this, and so my sister continued. Did she know about my aunt's love of foot tickling, or was it just a co-incidence? I didn't know, but without thinking I joined in, and moved my fingers onto the material of her tights and softly, slowly began to tickle my aunt's feet.

I was lost in the moment; the material of her tights and her feet were both so soft, my fingers gliding over her smooth soles. The adults didn't think it was a big deal, but I was overjoyed. I acted natural and remained calm, and continued tickling for as long as I could. My aunt isn't ticklish at all, but enjoys having her feet tickled as it relaxes her. I switched to massaging, feeling her toes, insteps, soles, and heels at which point my aunt complimented and thanked my sister and me for treating her. I carried on for a couple of minutes more, my heart racing like crazy, not believing my aunt was letting me/us do this. It was every good a bit as I'd imagined, but it would get even better.

Towards the end of the holiday my parents would sometimes go out for the night for some time alone. This would then leave my sister and I alone with my aunt. My uncle would often be working late, my cousin would be in his bedroom upstairs with teenage angst, and so my aunt would be left in charge. My sister and I both had lots of energy as you do when you're a kid, and so my aunt would often play on the floor with us. She was never in her slippers, it seemed, only in white stocking feet. We were playing some game or another, me very conscious that my aunt's feet were on full display, when my aunt began to tickle my sister's side, saying she'd 'found a tickle spot'. My sister was giggling away, and so it seemed natural to tickle my aunt's feet. I moved round behind her and tickled her stocking soles, saying I'd found my aunt's tickle spot. Like I said, she's not ticklish but I think she was shocked at the sudden tickling sensation! I tickled just under her toes and along her soles, and as I did her tights creased up under my fingers, wrinkles appearing in the material around her toes and soles as I tickled. I didn't tickle my aunt for long, though, as I didn't want to get into any trouble, but she didn't seem to mind.

I remember feeling quite 'drunk' with excitement at all of this, and it seemed to be contagious. Due to my sister's position on the floor, she told my aunt, who was now standing, that she'd seen her knickers. Instead of feeling embarrassed or scolding my sister, my aunt proceeded to hoist her skirt quickly and flash us, showing red underwear hidden under white tights!! I was taken aback, but also slightly aroused at seeing legs encased in tights for the first time, I was fascinated with how they wrapped around her waist and thighs.

My aunt then said she needed to sit down as we'd worn her out, and settled back into the sofa. I then said we could carry on playing a game as she sat down, lifted her legs into the air and said 'Once upon a time there was an aunty who liked having her feet tickled!', and began to tickle and massage the soles of each foot as they remained in mid air. My aunt laughed and smiled, and then told me to turn around so I was sat in front of her, but facing away. I did so, and then felt the weight of each foot resting on my shoulders, insteps directly next to my face!

This was amazing, my aunt had no idea what she was doing to me, and although they were quite heavy on young shoulders, I left them there as my aunt commented on how comfy she was. I couldn't quite see her feet, but had my peripheral vision blocked by them. There was no smell or odour, but I could feel their warmth from the tickles they'd had. I then realised that I could reach back behind me and tickle her soles properly. I raised my hands and ran them over her feet, and felt my aunt relax and smile, happy with what I was doing. I did it for a few minutes, and then had an even better idea.... I asked my aunt to lift her feet off, and she initially refused, joking that I was her foot stool and she was comfy. I said I had another idea for a game, and that my aunt would like it. She eventually relented, and lifted her feet from my shoulders. I said that my sister and I were opening a beauty parlour, and that she could be our first customer. My aunt agreed, and I said that if she wanted, my sister would brush her hair (she'd taken to doing so during the holiday), and I would tickle and massage her feet.

Eager to please, my aunt went along with it, but before we started I said to make it authentic she should put her slippers back on, as if she was coming in from the street. My aunt obliged, placed her slippers back on her feet and went outside, carrying her handbag for good measure. Being the elder sibling by three years, my sister was happy to follow my lead, and I said we should gets lots of cushions to make sure my aunt was comfy. We got all the cushions and placed them in a pile on the floor, and then announced to my aunt that we were ready. My aunt knocked on the door, we said 'Come in!', and she greeted us, saying she was here for her appointment. We ushered her in, and sat her down on the cushions. I had got into the role of the spokesman, and referred to her as 'madam' and myself as 'sir' throughout the whole event. I asked her 'what appointments madam had come in for', and she said that she was having her hair brushed and her feet massaged. I then said that my sister would be looking after madam's hair, and sir would be looking after madam's feet. My aunt seemed happy enough, and then I gave her options.

'Would madam like her feet massaged, stroked, rubbed or tickled?'

Either was good with me, but my aunt opted for tickling, as 'it was more relaxing'. Happy to oblige, I slowly removed her slippers, and began to tickle her soft soles, moving up to her toes and insteps and down to her heels. My aunt commented on my handiwork, saying my touch was 'just right'. As much as I was enjoying myself, though, I've always had a thing for black tights/stocking feet, and had only seen my aunt in white/tan tights throughout the whole holiday. Keeping in character, I said to my aunt 'Sir is getting fed up seeing the same colour tights every day, you should wear black tights insted!', to which my aunt laughed, but sadly didn't follow up on (she later told my mother about this a few days after, much to my embarrassment). I continued to tickle her white stocking feet for about ten minutes more, before my aunt suggested that my sister and I swap places and I brushed her hair. I went along with it so as to not look suspicious, but needless to say, I didn't enjoy this as much!

Shortly after it was time for bed, and I lay awake for ages thinking about what had transpired. I knew that my life would never be the same, I'd sampled what I'd thought about for so long, and it was even better than I imagined. I knew it would be 'my secret', and that I would treasure it always. I thought about how cool my aunt was, and if I'd be able to do it again (I would do, as can be seen on these pages). I wondered if she knew how much she'd done for me in the space of one night, unleashing my fetish for tickling and stocking feet and (not that I knew that was what it was at the time). You know what, she may have known - the following night I was sat next to my aunt while we all sat in the dark and watched holiday slides on a projector (no Internet in the mid 80s!). My aunt had kicked off her slippers, so I was looking at her feet from the corner of my eye. I slowly slid my right foot over to her left in the darkness, until my right socked foot was faintly touching her left. I kept it there, until my aunt announced she was making drinks. She put her slippers back on and went to the kitchen. Disappointed, I remained in my seat, but was happy with the memories I had. My aunt soon came back with drinks, sat down next to me and kicked off her slippers once more. As she settled down in the seat she grazed my foot with hers...and kept it there! I moved in a bit closer, and my aunt shuffled around again until our feet were in direct contact! I didn't look at my aunt, nor she at me, but I like to think that she knew what I was up to and was happy to help a young foot lover on his way. She certainly did that...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback and sharing your experiences.

This next story takes place a few months after I tickled my aunt while she was sleeping. I had been visiting my aunt and uncle for a few days, and on this particular day my aunt attended a luncheon with a few of her co-workers. Before she left I noticed she was wearing a dark blouse, a dark ankle length skirt, black pantyhose, and low cut heels. Already getting flashbacks from her nylon shoeplay in the past, I hoped I would see her when she returned to the house. While she was out, my uncle asked my cousins and I for help with various chores around the house, both inside and out. Since I was visiting, he said I had a choice, so I chose cleaning the bathrooms and vaccuming, (yeah lucky me). My other two cousins got stuck mowing the lawn and raking leaves outside.

After about an hour and a half my aunt returned home from her luncheon. I had just finished vaccuming and was going to the kitchen to get some water. As I walked past the living room I noticed my aunt sitting on the couch, with both of her stocking feet on the coffee table, as she was watching tv. While I was getting my water the phone rang. I answered, and gave it to my aunt since it was for her (it was my other aunt from northern ca; believe me I have a big family; my dad has 8 siblings). After I gave her the phone I noticed she chose sheer black pantyhose, which made the sight of her toes really appealing.

I went back to the kitchen, grabbed my water, and sat on the other couch, perpendicular to my aunts legs. She was having a lengthy conversation which didn't appear to be ending anytime soon. I began reading a random piece of paper on the coffee table, taking glances at my aunts feet. I reached out with my left hand and used my fingers to tickle her left foot. She chuckled and jerked her foot while I did this. Soon afterward I did the same thing to her right foot. She laughed a little more, and jerked her foot while trying to keep her composure on the phone. After that I decided to get mischevious. I knelt on the opposite side of the coffee table facing her feet, placed both hands under both feet and slowly wiggled my fingers. My aunts eyes became really big when I did this. She began to laugh during her conversation; "yes wehehehehe are going to hoohoohoohoooo the lahahaha lake in a few weeeeeeks!" After her first stutter she looked at me and whispered "STOP!!" I just stuck my tounge out at her and continued tickling her in 15 second intervals, just to be a pain. Her phone conversation continued with phrases such as "yes wehehehe are all doi hehe doing fine; nohohho theres something fuhuhuhuhni on tv." I tickled her for about 10-12 minutes overall, but it seemed like a lifetime. I knew she was really ticklish from my first experience so my goal was to tickle her just enough to get her to react while on the phone.

After my aunt finished her phone converation, she gave me an evil look and said "you're such a brat!!" I said I know, and gave her a big cheesy smile. She just laughed and went to the bedroom to change her clothes.

Hope you enjoyed

Cool! I like how she just went with it and didn't stop the conversation.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

great tales. I've always enjoyed yours, Smash.

Terrific to read these new ones, Vinny and Eight - Thanks for taking the time to share.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back