• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my aunt's nylon feet.....back in the 70s :-)

welshtickler2

TMF Poster
My aunt Linda was a favourite tickle target of mine.....although I tickled all my aunties nylon feet during my teenage years.

This time, there was a party at my parents house. It was about November and all of the relatives turned up and true to form, my aunts were all in nylons.

Auntie Helen had knee length brown leather boots which she took off immediately to reveal dark brown sheer tights.

Auntie Linda was very pretty and only about 12/13 years older than me. She had the 70s pixie style haircut, a pink polo neck jumper and long legs in black trousers. She was wearing brogues with laces and a 2 inch heel. Again, she took her shoes off almost straight away to show she had light tan tights on underneath.

I had tickled Linda before and she had this strange phenomena which I have never come across since. She was incredibly ticklish on her nylon feet but after you'd tickle her for about a minute her feet would just get sweaty and non-ticklish. Still, the first minute was always worth it.

On the party night, Linda was getting more and more drunk and I was looking for a suitable opportunity. It was really funny, I had my tape (yes-tape) recorder playing music and when "Kung Fu Fighting" came on she suddenly turned into Bruce Lee......she was that pissed. Linda and I ended up play fighting and she knocked me over and sat on my chest, her knees on the ground and her feet underneath her. Of course, I knew what to do next. I managed to find her nylon feet on both sides of me and tickled, she just fell off me in giggles.

Anyway, it came to finishing the party and Linda had gone to sit on the sofa and fell off so that she was sat on the floor, both legs spread out and struggling to put her shoes on.

My dad and I went to help and took one shoe each and went to put her shoes on. We pulled her trousers up a bit, revealing even more of her lovely nylon legs and feet. At the same time, me and Dad looked at each other and grinned, we knew exactly what to do.

We trapped one foot each in our vice-like arms and started going to town on Linda's tan nylon feet. She went crazy, trying to get out but she had no chance. I could see her nylon toes curling up trying to protect her very ticklish nylon soles. She was laughing like I've never heard her laugh before and her feet were wiggling constantly trying to avoid the tickles. All of the room were laughing at her too. We had a rodeo ride for a couple of minutes and then let her go.

She still let me dad and me put her shoes on, tie those laces and she off she went.........until the next time :)

Loved it! Looking forward to hearing more.

Brilliant story Welsh, it sounds like quite the encounter! Aunt nylon tickling for the win!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice!

I had an older cousin who used to hold me down and kiss me when I was little, but I never thought of fighting back like you, good move.

Looking forward to more.

Great little story Welsh man just love the Aunty nylon stories

Aunt Tickling

Didn't you and some of your cousins ever gang up on her ?.

Hi Easi,

My cousins were a fair bit younger than me but they were useful for another nylon tickling session with the same Aunt's younger sister :) I'll tell that one on here soon.

W

Hi Easi,

My cousins were a fair bit younger than me but they were useful for another nylon tickling session with the same Aunt's younger sister :) I'll tell that one on here soon.

W

Welshtickler, i grew up in the 70's and that was a still a time when women were home and walked around the house with those open toed backless slippers. Their were no nail salons, most women did their own nails and toes so they rarely had their feet touched except when tgey were being tickled which sent most of them into hysteria. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being off the charts how ticklish were your Aunts ? Was your mom just as ticklish ? Were they ticklish all over ? How old are they today ? Still ticklush ? Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for this great story Welsh. My first encounter with nylon feet was trying to tickle my aunt from under her kitchen table at a very early age, about 5 or 6. As you say, all the women in those days worn mainly tan nylons and walked about bare foot.

I look forward to hearing more about your tickle attacks on your aunties nylon feet!

Great stuff Red. Aunt tickling is the best and I spent a lot of time under the table playing with nylon feet too.
Invisibility would be an advantage ;-)

Great stuff Red. Aunt tickling is the best and I spent a lot of time under the table playing with nylon feet too.
Invisibility would be an advantage ;-)

Welsh when i was a kid I was dared by my brothers and a neighbor ladies son to crawl under the table and tickle his mom's bare feet. So i pulled off her shoe and started raking and tickling her arches. She went ballistic with laughter and begged my mom to get me to stop which she did. Her hubby and my dad thought it was funny !! Lol

Absolutely lovely story you and your Dad had a very successful party.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back