• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my best friends feet M/F

RebelMan

Since I was already taking taking pictures of her feet right after a pedicure I decided to tickle her. Her feet are incredibly soft and super ticklish and are size 6. She laughed really hard but managed to stay still long enough for me to take the 2 tickling pictures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-11-16-36-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-11-16-36-39.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,436
  • Screenshot_2015-09-11-16-35-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-11-16-35-54.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 998
  • 20150911_115356.jpg
    20150911_115356.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 700
Does her husband know about you two?

She and I have a very close friendship and I am good friends with him too. He never has any issue with me and her hanging out. And he is cool with me taking pictures of her feet too. It's a really good arrangement.

Man, that was kind of savage, I like you.
I honestly wouldn't trust that kind of arrangement, but if you say it works...

I've been friends with her for years and I'm the reason she met her husband. As for the pictures, she has modeled her feet before and if she is cool with it then he doesn't mind when someone takes pictures of her feet, and he said that himself. Like I said, it's a really good arrangement. Lol.

Cool arrangement. I would love to be friends with her and her husband and you a tickle her feet also.

Her feet are absolute, utter perfection; bravo! Is she ticklish anywhere else on her body besides her gorgeous soles? Also, how does she react during the pedicures, and do you know if her soles are at all feather ticklish?

Her feet are absolute, utter perfection; bravo! Is she ticklish anywhere else on her body besides her gorgeous soles? Also, how does she react during the pedicures, and do you know if her soles are at all feather ticklish?

Yes, her sides, underarms, stomach, and knees are all very ticklish. She has to concentrate very hard on not jerking her feet away when they scrub them but she giggles throughout the scrubbing part. And her feet are among the softest I've ever felt. She gets a pedicure every 2 weeks and I have joined her for several of them. I can't say with certainty that she is feather ticklish but I do believe that with a quill feather she would be ticklish.

Does she say if her husband tickles her on a regular basis? Also, do you recall how you first learned how ticklish she is, like whar were the circumstances of you finding out?

Does she say if her husband tickles her on a regular basis? Also, do you recall how you first learned how ticklish she is, like whar were the circumstances of you finding out?

I learned how ticklish her feet were by asking her a survey about ticklish feet, to which she said she was a 9/10 in ticklishness. I've tickled her feet several times in the past, always barefoot, and she always has the same reactions, laughing, kicking with her free leg, punching, and saying "stop tickling me" repeatedly. I saw her husband tickle her sides and underarms one day and her brother tickled her stomach. She laughed really hard when all those spots got tickled. And I did the "horse eating corn" trick to her knee and she jumps and laughs instantly. I can't say with any certainty how often she gets tickled and I'm not going to ask her that.

She looks like quite a lovely gal, from what I can see of her; radiant smile and black hair which is my favorite. May I ask her age, sorry man i'm a detail freak, lol.

She looks like quite a lovely gal, from what I can see of her; radiant smile and black hair which is my favorite. May I ask her age, sorry man i'm a detail freak, lol.

She is 24. Her is naturally blonde but she had it dyed a really dark red a while back. She is very petite in size. I think the heaviest she ever got to was 110 pounds. And I don't mind the questions since I'm a big time detail freak too.

I love the fact that she appears to have super ticklish armpits, one of my fave targets. Could you maybe ask her just how ticklish she is under her atms, like compared to her soles or orger ticklish spots on her body?

I love the fact that she appears to have super ticklish armpits, one of my fave targets. Could you maybe ask her just how ticklish she is under her atms, like compared to her soles or orger ticklish spots on her body?

I'm not going to ask her that. But if I see her get tickled on them again I'll post it in the True Tickling Stories section on here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back