• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my hairy underarms

They should have reached under your shirt to get to underarms seemed hard to tickle through a sleeve.

Mmmmmmm looks fun!!!!!
I don't usually like hairy underarms
But yours are not very hairy and look really
Ticklish and inviting!!!!
If you are ever in nj please feel free to let me know!!
I'd love to tickle you silly!!!!

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments. To respond to some of them:
Yes I am really ticklish, like ridiculously ticklish. I thought my feet were the most ticklish but It is possible my underarms are even more ticklish than the bottoms of my feet are.

Finally someone who lets her armpit hair grow. Looks sexy on a woman I think. It's becoming less and less of a taboo and it's a good evolution. :)

Ah, now we're getting somewhere. I was wondering if there would be upperbody tickling at some point. So thank you for posting this. I agree with robmic and bigblack87: more upperbody tickling and restraints. If he would tie you up and tickle you all over your upperbody I'd buy that on the spot. Also, I don't like the POV-thing. Just put the camera on a tripod and be done with it. My 2 cents. Keep it up, I think there might be a lot of great videos coming from you in the future - you're a great 'lee (which counts for about 80% of an awesome video). Now it's all about tickling skills and technical details.

Great clip. Been waiting to see your underarms tickled, love the stubbly pits too ;) Have to agree with everyone about using restraints, think that would be an awesome clip as you are wonderfully ticklish!

Wow, you are realy ticklish! Your feet are very nice, sexy and soft!!! Your armpits are realy very ticklish , too. But what`s with the rest of your body (stomach, belly bottom, ribs, thighs, back, butt ...)? If your armpits are realy so ticklish, please test the rest of your body,too, for us!!!

Just BTW - Your interview video has been removed from Youtube ...

Hi Victoria,

Love the hairy armpit tickling clip.

Hope you shoot more of them.

Aussie Tickler

I wish some production would do shoot with 'natural' women more. Female armpit hair is very hot which is too rare these days. I remember Ayla from UKTickling having done some work for ATKHairy (with hairy armpits), but she sadly shaved them for her work with UKTickling. I would certainly buy such clip.

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back