• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Older Neighbor (M/F)

Jabed

TMF Poster
This is an incident from my youth that I would like to share with you all. This happened back in the early eighties when I was 16 or 17; some of the details, like exact words and so forth, I have forgotten, but I will relate the story as accurately as I can remember:

When I was in high school, there was a woman who lived in one of the apartments next to one of my friends. Her daughter was friends with my friend's sister, so she knew me, my friend, and several of our friends fairly well.

Because of this, Sarah, as I will call her (I have in fact forgotten her name),
would often get one of us guys to carry stuff in for her, or move stuff around in her apartment if it was heavy. She was probably in her mid to late thirties at this time, short, with curly brown hair. She was certainly old enough that I wasn't attracted to her at all, as I was only interested in girls my own age, or just a little older.

What is important to the story is that she greatly disapproved of me and my friends smoking, and lectured us about it every opportunity she got. on the day in question, she came up to get one of us to carry an old TV or microwave or something out to the dumpster and I was the one that volunteered. I carried my smokes tucked into the sleeve of my shirt, so I put them on her coffee table so they wouldn't fall out of my shirt while I carrying
this thing out. When I came back my cigarettes were gone. I asked Sarah what had happened to them and she had thrown them away while I was gone! She said I was way to young to be smoking (true enough), it was a filthy habit, etc., etc.

Needless to say, I wasn't real pleased. Cigarettes were only about 75 cents a pack at that time, but I saw an opportunity to have a little fun, so I demanded a dollar to replace my cigarettes. She refused, of course. After a couple of minutes of this, I told her "I want my money back for those smokes, and if you don't give it to me, I'm going to tickle you until you do." The look of shock on her face when I said this was priceless.
"Don't you dare do that to me . I can't stand it," she said, but she had this sort of anticipatory smirk on her face that showed that she knew that I wasn't going to be put off. I made a grab for her ribs and she immediately curled up in a ball on the floor, giggling. I then used a tactic that I used on my girlfriend: I grabbed her ankles, and pulled her over to the couch. Lying on the couch, I wedged her ankles between my legs and began tickling her rather long, skinny bare feet. This was too much for her and she began laughing this kind of cackling laughter and begging me to stop. Lying on her back on the floor with her feet elevated, she wasn't strong enough to sit up and interfere with me tickling her to death. She was completely helpless. It only took a couple of minutes to get her to agree to buy me
another pack of cigarettes, but I tickled her for a couple of minutes more just for meanness' sake.

After I let her up (and she gave my dollar) she commented that she hadn't been treated like that in years and she couldn't believe that I was bold enough to do that to her. Frankly, I can't believe I was either. If I hadn't known her as well as I did, I wouldn't have dared. This was the only time that I tickled a woman that much older than I was, but I saw an opportunity and made the most of it!

Jabed said:
This is an incident from my youth that I would like to share with you all. This happened back in the early eighties when I was 16 or 17; some of the details, like exact words and so forth, I have forgotten, but I will relate the story as accurately as I can remember:

When I was in high school, there was a woman who lived in one of the apartments next to one of my friends. Her daughter was friends with my friend's sister, so she knew me, my friend, and several of our friends fairly well.

Because of this, Sarah, as I will call her (I have in fact forgotten her name),
would often get one of us guys to carry stuff in for her, or move stuff around in her apartment if it was heavy. She was probably in her mid to late thirties at this time, short, with curly brown hair. She was certainly old enough that I wasn't attracted to her at all, as I was only interested in girls my own age, or just a little older.

What is important to the story is that she greatly disapproved of me and my friends smoking, and lectured us about it every opportunity she got. on the day in question, she came up to get one of us to carry an old TV or microwave or something out to the dumpster and I was the one that volunteered. I carried my smokes tucked into the sleeve of my shirt, so I put them on her coffee table so they wouldn't fall out of my shirt while I carrying
this thing out. When I came back my cigarettes were gone. I asked Sarah what had happened to them and she had thrown them away while I was gone! She said I was way to young to be smoking (true enough), it was a filthy habit, etc., etc.

Needless to say, I wasn't real pleased. Cigarettes were only about 75 cents a pack at that time, but I saw an opportunity to have a little fun, so I demanded a dollar to replace my cigarettes. She refused, of course. After a couple of minutes of this, I told her "I want my money back for those smokes, and if you don't give it to me, I'm going to tickle you until you do." The look of shock on her face when I said this was priceless.
"Don't you dare do that to me . I can't stand it," she said, but she had this sort of anticipatory smirk on her face that showed that she knew that I wasn't going to be put off. I made a grab for her ribs and she immediately curled up in a ball on the floor, giggling. I then used a tactic that I used on my girlfriend: I grabbed her ankles, and pulled her over to the couch. Lying on the couch, I wedged her ankles between my legs and began tickling her rather long, skinny bare feet. This was too much for her and she began laughing this kind of cackling laughter and begging me to stop. Lying on her back on the floor with her feet elevated, she wasn't strong enough to sit up and interfere with me tickling her to death. She was completely helpless. It only took a couple of minutes to get her to agree to buy me
another pack of cigarettes, but I tickled her for a couple of minutes more just for meanness' sake.

After I let her up (and she gave my dollar) she commented that she hadn't been treated like that in years and she couldn't believe that I was bold enough to do that to her. Frankly, I can't believe I was either. If I hadn't known her as well as I did, I wouldn't have dared. This was the only time that I tickled a woman that much older than I was, but I saw an opportunity and made the most of it!

A dollar for a pack of cigarettes? That was an old story. Now you have to take out a bank loan to buy a pack! :)

Freakin' excellent!

Thanks for posting. Real true stories that haven't been read are getting scarce around here.

You da man.

Excellent!

I'm sure we've all passed up opportunities like that one, good for you for going for it!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back