• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Teacher...

Palendrome

TMF Poster
I don't know about everyone else, but when I was in highschool, expressing my foot/tickling fetish was a delicate matter, and I rarely ever acted on my impulses for fear of social reprisals (as Im sure many of you did). This being the case, the few times a did get to massage/tickle a girls feet, it was a cherished experience. There is one in particular that stands out as probably my fondest highschool foot memory, when I got to 100% legitimately massage a young, attractive teachers feet, WITH OIL, and slip in some tickles.
Now I know how far-fetched this story is going to sound, but I swear high and low that it is true. We are a special community on the TMF, and I would never destroy the sanctity of such.

anywhosle

so it was my senior year of highschool, the last semester, and I was involved in the theater production for spring, which was special in itself, because I was nearing the end of highschool and quality time with my friends and blah blah blah whatever.
Now, we had what you would call a "non-traditional" director, by that I mean she was crazy as a bed bug, and would always have these bizzarre warmp-up practices and meta-physical meditations and weird stuff like that. Normally ths was not particularly thrilling because, after all, it was theater, and there are crazy people in theater. However, after our last performance of the afformentioned production (I think it was deathof a salesman or something), our final after-show "exercise" was to simulate the famous biblical story of jesus' washing of his disciples feet (I know, wierd, but it was a christian highschool after all). We were to pick a partner exchange foot washings and rubs with soap and oil.
Now this would have been exciting enough for me, cuz there was any number of girls who I would enjoyed doing this to in my theater group, but then she dropped the real bombshell (for me anyway): Ms. (will call her stevens), the younger, super attractive junior theater teacher with feet I had been pining for since I laid eyes on, would be helping set up the whole affair.
This was a time in a man's life when he knew what he had to do and with no apprehensions, did it: "Ms. Stevens" I said, calmly "do you wanna be my partner for this excercise?". "Sure" she said, why not".
That was it. With those words, I had been thoroughly satisfied in life and would not have cared if my house were in smoldering ruins, as long as I got to touch her beautiful, shapely, high-arched feet.
I had to go first, but I didn't care. The whole time I was planning, scheming for what I was going to those delicious feet. She even had the brashness to tickle my feet while rubbing them. "Okay"I thought. "You've given me all the excuse I need".
I had enough adrenaline coursing through my veins to power a locomotive, and I was going to enjoy every second of it. She sat down in a chair, with a bowl of warm water at her feet, which she slid out of her leather sandals and placed gingerly in. there was a bottle of soap and oil, which I wasted no time utilizing. I squeezed out gobs of soap, and lathered up her feet appropriately. I gently rubed and massaged, sliding my finges in between her toes and inside her arches. "Nice touch" she said, which for some reason embarrassed me, like she knew how much I enjoyed it.
I then washed the soap off, and moved to the lotion, heart pounding with anticipation for what i was about to do. I squirted out even more gobs of oil and slathered it all over her tootsies. I then "accidentally" raked my finger up her sole, and she jerked suddenly. "Whats the matter" i said, "ticklish"?
With the testicular fortitude of 1000 bulls, a wrapped my hand around her ankle and began to scribble furiously all over her arches, producing instant shreiks of giggling. "what are you doing! HAHAHA stop it! HEHEHEHE". I was in a state of pure ecstasy, working her arches and the spot between her toes and ball, all multiplied by the excessive amounts of oil. We were so loud that other students noticed, but passed it off as a funny role reversal with the student, being me, in control of the teacher.
I didnt want to attract to much attention though, and soon went back to massaging. I was so preoccupied with her feet, she eventually said "okay, you can wash them off now", which I begrudgingly did.
There are few episodes I look back on in my life with the fondess of that one, and is probably the highest achievement of my "tickling career". I still see Ms. Stevens when I go back to visit my old highschool, but she has since gotten married to a man who no doubt has zero appreciation of her beautiful peds, and I doubt she has any meaningful memory of the event. If only she knew how much I did : )

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... they could both be lurkers here and reading your post even as I type this. Ya just never know.

That's a well-written tale. Thanks! Hope you post more often.

Great story....well written. Ironically enough, I had a teacher in high school named Mrs. Stevens who I got to tickle...only under the pretenses of a science project competition for potential college scholarships. Ahhh the good old days.

Great story....well written. Ironically enough, I had a teacher in high school named Mrs. Stevens who I got to tickle...only under the pretenses of a science project competition for potential college scholarships. Ahhh the good old days.

Thats funny, I actually tried something similar when I was younger, but she didn't buy it, lol.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back