• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my wife

jamesy777

Hi. I have been married to my wife now for just under a year. She is 5ft 4 mid 30's slim build with red hair way past her shoulders.
Me and two of my friends have tickled her a couple of times in the year. It is always with clothes on and targets uaual areas, bare feet, armpits sides....She has always been ticklish but last Friday passed all others.
I was home with my friends mid afternoon when she came in from her work. She was wearing her white medical overall that zips all the way down, black trousers and calf high boots. She sat on the sofa between my friends and made a comment about being lazy. He poked her side and she began to stamp on his foot. My friend garbbed her boot and undid the zip and began to pull off her boot. I think she knew what was comming because she began to struggle. My other friend got hold of her other boot and began to get it off. I ran over and grabbed her arms to stop her hitting them. We moved her onto the floor. The first boot quickly came off and that's when we noticed she had black nylons on. The other boot followed and my wife began to beg for us not to tickle her feet. (she since told me that nylons make her ultra ticklish, something i will use to my advantage from now on) They both began to spider tickle her feet all over and within seconds she was screaming. It took all mt strength to keep hold of her arms. They continued to non stop tickle her feet and she just lay there begging them to stop. I could see her nipples were hard through her overall. After about 5 minutes we stopped. She crawled out the room and upstairs and my freidns left. I followed her up and had the best sex.

it was then that she told me about her college days and the time she (and others) were strapped down and gang tickled whilst wearing nylons beyond her limits....

Very nice story, thanks! PLEASE share the story of her college days when she, and others, were strapped down wearing nylons and tickled!!!!

great story........more please.....love nylon foot tickles...!!!

My wife goes crazy when I tickle her feet in nylons. It adds another level of ticklishness.

Perhaps you'd like to share your other experiences with your friends?

Thanks for the nice comments guys. First time i have commented and it is nice to get good reposts. I will tell the college days story if she ever gets to the end of it. Three times she has started to tell me while in bed and every time and have jumped on her and had tickle sex before the end................

Thanks for taking the time to post. It's a good one.

I will tell the college days story if she ever gets to the end of it. Three times she has started to tell me while in bed and every time and have jumped on her and had tickle sex before the end................
A likely story. No, I mean it... it does seem likely you couldn't wait. How about getting her to finish her story after you guys finish up? At least, how about sharing what she's told you so far?

....3xPIN sleepy! *Passes out from awesome story he just read*

Fantastic story seems like you and your two friends had fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. First time i have commented and it is nice to get good reposts. I will tell the college days story if she ever gets to the end of it. Three times she has started to tell me while in bed and every time and have jumped on her and had tickle sex before the end................

Maybe she needs to tie YOU down and tell the story (while she teases the crap out of you with her sexy nylon covered feet), THEN have your tickle-sex! :p Maybe then we'll get the stories.....

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back