• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on German TV

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Apart from all the American TV sitcoms and shows, there are a few German productions where some tickling is involved, and I invite you to peep though a transatlantic keyhole now:

In 'Anwalt Abel' (a rather decent lawyer series), the attorney and his secretary (Andrea L'Arronge) have a picnic on the riverbank. After one of her snappy remarks, he leans over her and tickles her ribcage and tummy quite intensely for about 10 seconds. She laughs, screams and squirms in a very realistic way, shouting "No, stop! I'll wet myself!"

One of our private channels shows a brief sequence at the beginning of every second commercial block: The upward pointing bare feet of a woman lying on her tummy. A double cherry fruit dangles from the toes of one foot, lightly grazing the other sole and obviously tickling.

In another TV commercial, a man is massaging his wife's feet (she wears wool socks). Both are sitting on a couch, the woman's feet in his lap. Suddenly he starts to tickle her feet for several seconds, and she jumps and laughs. (BTW: this commercial advertises a very serious economy newspaper).

In the German movie "Woman Flambé" (Die flambierte Frau), the actress Gudrun Landgrebe gets tickled for about 10 seconds on her feet in black nylons. Very sexy!

On the former ez-board forum, there was a clip from German "Giga-TV", a channel for music videos and computer info. It showed the anchorwoman Miriam Pielhau sitting on a table, her legs on the table as well, her bare feet just pointing into the camera. During her announcement for the next report, one of the technicians tickles her feet repeatedly. Although she tries hard to continue normally, she laughs, losing her text, but not withdrawing her feet!

There are several erotic shows on German late night TV, with short 3-5 minutes report on all kinds of erotic topics, completed by interviews and talk-show. Several years ago, I managed to get two of these shows interested in the topic "tickling". Both of them sent a journalist to interview me, and they produced rather interested reports on tickling as foreplay. They found other tickle-fans who talked about it on camera, they interviewed a therapist and a dominatrix, and they even staged a few tickle scenes with actors/actresses. It was quite a treat to watch tickling on TV!

The problem with American shows and movies on German TV is the fact that the voices are dubbed with German text. There's hardly any realistic laughter from the synchro-speakers during tickling scenes. They really should employ somebody to tickle the synchros for these scenes. I'll volunteer gladly, even without payment! :D

Great stuff, Hal!

I've seen the Miriam Pielhau clip and wondered if she said anything about the tickling. If she just tried to go on with her report then she's definitely a true professional! ;)

Thanks for the info!

Roderick

Well, Roderick, first she finished her sentence as the tickling began, already giggling. Then she remarks: "Hey, what are you doing there? Don't tickle!" She continues with her text, but interrupting it with "aaaah", falling into a giggle fit again, but she finishes her sentence nevertheless, without mistake (she IS a professional). At the end of the clip, she shouts: "Oh man!" An impressive show of self-control, paired with considerable ticklishness... :D

I have a copy of this clip.Thanks for telling us what she was saying.

Do you have a transcript of your TV interview? Would you be interested in posting it here when you find the time?

Strelnikov

Great Post!

I love tickling related material from around the world. The universal language of laughter. Are there clips of these sometwhere? I'd love to see all of them. Thanks fo rsharing hte info.. what a treat.

Thanks Tummy dragon; I wish more foreigners would post about their tickle experiences on local TV. It'd be interesting to see what kind of tickling happens on Portuguese, Argentinian, French, Brazilian etc screens...

And it's amazing indeed that laughter sounds alike all over the world. Different languages have different expressions for pain (aw, autsch, ay, ar, ii, yao...), but the reaction to tickling is quite the same everywhere!

Sorry, no transcript. My handwriting may look like shorthand, but it isn't! It'll take me ages to complete that. In the end, the transcript without the pics would be as satisfying as the transcript of a tickle video... :D

Although I have all those sequences on video, I can't produce clips. No equipment. :(

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back